Thread: Frankenstein and the orgasmic newbie country girl Yumi. 27 Villawood. A tale of City v Country

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Frankenstein and the orgasmic newbie country girl Yumi. 27 Villawood. A tale of City v Country

Anyone who bothers to read my AR's will know that this is my third visit to 27 Christina Road, Villawood this week and no, I am not getting a discount to write reviews as the guys there don't even know about the forum as I have asked them and they stare at me with blank expressions.

There are two shops owned by the same boss, 27 and 67. A few doors away from each other. 27 is $120 hr FS and 67 is $150 hr FS.

Today Frankenstein explained why.

I call him Frankenstein as the guy on reception at 27 is about 6ft 5 and looks like a Chinese Frankenstein. He is very nice but also very ugly. Anyway, I ask him why the price difference and he tells me that girls at 27 are, in his words, "dumb country girls" and the girls at 67 are "smart city girls with nice make up".

LOL. Anyway give me the country girls anyday as today I had my third awesome punt in a row at this bargain basement shop.

27 is a turn shop ie the girls take it in turns. Frankenstein tells me that as I have been a good customer this week so I can see all the girls. Yumi says hello and I am impressed. She has a tight black dress on, very slim, natural b Cups, a very pretty face and a nice smile. Couldn't ask for more. Frankenstein tells me that she only arrived from Taiwan yesterday and Yumi confirms that in the room so nice and fresh. She will stay for 2 months. I don't bother looking at the other girls as she is perfect.

Into the room, she showers with me and plays with my cock and then the fun begins. I stand by the bed, Yumi drops down on her knees and is immediately into bbbj. I lift one leg up onto the bed and she goes to town on my balls and cock like a woman possessed. She tells me that my cock is big and she has never seen one this big in China. I tell her that soon I will be fucking her with it but she doesn't understand as her English is poor.

Yumi is loving it. Not sure if it is because she is new but she devours me all session. After a great bbbj she gets a mouthwash spray out of her bag, sprays it in her mouth and mine and then WOW, this girl can kiss. She has full lips and she kisses me for ages whilst I play with her nice natural b cup tits. Really good kissing with lots of teeth licking and tongue sucking. So far this punt is going really well.

Now for the fucking. Yumi has a naturally hairy pussy but after the bbbj and the kissing she is soaking wet so in I go with no lube needed. She is so hot inside her pussy that it is like a little oven in there on a cold day. The hottest pussy I have ever had my cock inside. She is getting loud now and her service is so good that my pork sword is hard as rock and we fuck like randy teenagers. Mish is great as we kiss so much, then doggie is awesome as I massage her lovely breasts as I spear her pussy from behind, then side saddle and finally she climbs on top and fucks the life out of me until I shoot my load into her hot oven.

Yumi thinks I am done and says "shower" but I tell her that the real fun for her is just about to start. Again she doesn't understand but I gesture for her to lie down, I can tell from fucking her that she is orgasmic and man, was I right.

I lick her wet, hairy pussy to its first Australian orgasm with only a few strokes of my tongue. Bham, she cums hard and laughs and giggles. I plunge into her in mish as she orgasms and fuck her and she is screaming now. I pull out and lick her again and within a couple minutes, Wham, she cums hard again. I plunge deep inside her in mish again and she is shrieking and moaning so loud that I am wondering what Frankenstein must be thinking as he is just outside our room.

I go for some more DATY but Yumi is done. She pushes me away, grabs her wechat and adds me to it and tells me that I have to see her again.

We shower together and then lie on the bed and use the translation app to talk until it is time to leave. She is such a friendly girl.

Yumi is a lovely girl. $120 hr is just ridiculous good value and the three girls that I have seen this week at 27 have been really nice, friendly good service girls who seem to appreciate a kind and friendly customer. They have all given me bbbj, fucked me like they love me and offered a great sexual experience.

If this is what all country girls are like in China then I am packing my bags, buying a farm and they can come and service me in the rice fields all day.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Country girl doesn't mean they come from country but it's just mean they come from a poor state or city in China.
    U see a lot of girls now work in d shop they are from major ct in China n they well educated n know what they want.
    The country one are poor so every dollar they earn mean a lot to them

Mate, if she told you she is from Taiwan, she ain’t no country gal !

More a modern city girl as Taiwan is a lot more westernised than most of mainland China apart from the few capital cities like Shanghai and Beijing !

Ps. Unless of course if she is actually from the central mountain regions but that’s a different story !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think bc said d reception told him she from Taiwan
    But she said she from China

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Mate, if she told you she is from Taiwan, she ain’t no country gal !

More a modern city girl as Taiwan is a lot more westernised than most of mainland China apart from the few capital cities like Shanghai and Beijing !

Ps. Unless of course if she is actually from the central mountain regions but that’s a different story !
    She told me Taiwan. Anyway, she and the other girls have been great punts so country girls or not, I am happy.

Chinese girls are the best.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    BC, love your AR, keep them cumming!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Anyone who bothers to read my AR's will know that this is my third visit to 27 Christina Road, Villawood this week and no, I am not getting a discount to write reviews as the guys there don't even know about the forum as I have asked them and they stare at me with blank expressions.

There are two shops owned by the same boss, 27 and 67. A few doors away from each other. 27 is $120 hr FS and 67 is $150 hr FS.

Today Frankenstein explained why.

I call him Frankenstein as the guy on reception at 27 is about 6ft 5 and looks like a Chinese Frankenstein. He is very nice but also very ugly. Anyway, I ask him why the price difference and he tells me that girls at 27 are, in his words, "dumb country girls" and the girls at 67 are "smart city girls with nice make up".

LOL. Anyway give me the country girls anyday as today I had my third awesome punt in a row at this bargain basement shop.

27 is a turn shop ie the girls take it in turns. Frankenstein tells me that as I have been a good customer this week so I can see all the girls. Yumi says hello and I am impressed. She has a tight black dress on, very slim, natural b Cups, a very pretty face and a nice smile. Couldn't ask for more. Frankenstein tells me that she only arrived from Taiwan yesterday and Yumi confirms that in the room so nice and fresh. She will stay for 2 months. I don't bother looking at the other girls as she is perfect.

Into the room, she showers with me and plays with my cock and then the fun begins. I stand by the bed, Yumi drops down on her knees and is immediately into bbbj. I lift one leg up onto the bed and she goes to town on my balls and cock like a woman possessed. She tells me that my cock is big and she has never seen one this big in China. I tell her that soon I will be fucking her with it but she doesn't understand as her English is poor.

Yumi is loving it. Not sure if it is because she is new but she devours me all session. After a great bbbj she gets a mouthwash spray out of her bag, sprays it in her mouth and mine and then WOW, this girl can kiss. She has full lips and she kisses me for ages whilst I play with her nice natural b cup tits. Really good kissing with lots of teeth licking and tongue sucking. So far this punt is going really well.

Now for the fucking. Yumi has a naturally hairy pussy but after the bbbj and the kissing she is soaking wet so in I go with no lube needed. She is so hot inside her pussy that it is like a little oven in there on a cold day. The hottest pussy I have ever had my cock inside. She is getting loud now and her service is so good that my pork sword is hard as rock and we fuck like randy teenagers. Mish is great as we kiss so much, then doggie is awesome as I massage her lovely breasts as I spear her pussy from behind, then side saddle and finally she climbs on top and fucks the life out of me until I shoot my load into her hot oven.

Yumi thinks I am done and says "shower" but I tell her that the real fun for her is just about to start. Again she doesn't understand but I gesture for her to lie down, I can tell from fucking her that she is orgasmic and man, was I right.

I lick her wet, hairy pussy to its first Australian orgasm with only a few strokes of my tongue. Bham, she cums hard and laughs and giggles. I plunge into her in mish as she orgasms and fuck her and she is screaming now. I pull out and lick her again and within a couple minutes, Wham, she cums hard again. I plunge deep inside her in mish again and she is shrieking and moaning so loud that I am wondering what Frankenstein must be thinking as he is just outside our room.

I go for some more DATY but Yumi is done. She pushes me away, grabs her wechat and adds me to it and tells me that I have to see her again.

We shower together and then lie on the bed and use the translation app to talk until it is time to leave. She is such a friendly girl.

Yumi is a lovely girl. $120 hr is just ridiculous good value and the three girls that I have seen this week at 27 have been really nice, friendly good service girls who seem to appreciate a kind and friendly customer. They have all given me bbbj, fucked me like they love me and offered a great sexual experience.

If this is what all country girls are like in China then I am packing my bags, buying a farm and they can come and service me in the rice fields all day.
    Teeth licking?

That sounds almost worse than eating your own load.

Banned
    Taiwan, island province of The Land of China

Banned
    BC, you have the best AR's, it's always entertaining reading about your adventures. Catching the train to work and cracking up laughing, with people looking at me like I'm crazy, haha.
    Still being new to the game and snowed the fuck under at work 6 days a week, I will live my working week vicariously through your tales of unabashed debauchery.
    That, and I am not uber sexed enough to eat my own loads... yet.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    real fun thread.
    if 27 can keep this service up then its a place to visit. i wonder what would happen if a WL from 27 found out that up the road the same chinese ladies are getting paid more and probably offering the same service !