Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Jojo at 64 - excellent session

Person's Name : Jojo

Establishment : 64 Taren Point

Date of Visit : 13/2/18

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.64alexander.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, lovely slim. petite figure, nice C-cups, cute butt, good legs, mostly shaved bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : HK

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, 69, face-sitting, CG, mish, CIM/COF

Value for money/recommend? : 100% - excellent, full-on PSE session

My experience/comments : A month or so ago, on a previous visit to 64, Sophie introduced me to Jojo and I recognised her as being the Jojo I’d seen at 142 in the middle of last year. It had been an excellent session and I was waiting for the chance to see her again.

She hasn’t been on the 142 roster for a while so today I made the long trek south to 64.

Turned up and Roger took my money and showed me to Room 3 where Jojo was unpacking her suitcase.

I stripped and showered and Jojo fiddled around a bit before stripping and joining me on the bed.

I tried to say that I’d seen her at 142 last year – “142, Mina’s place”, I said and Jojo grabbed her phone saying (I thought) “Mina” and called but there was no answer. And she started asking me if I wanted a double. (That confused me).

Jojo has a pretty face and is quite petite with a slim figure, nice C-cups (with long nipples), a cute butt and a tattoo on her lower stomach covering a scar. She has a couple of wisps of hair just above her clit but is otherwise shaved.

Although she had wasted a little bit of time getting her things ready, she immediately made up for this by kneeling beside me and my cock was straight in her mouth.

It was an excellent BBBJ – nice and slow and sensual with great tongue action and good work on my shaft, balls and perineum. There was also some light rimming.

She put some lube on my fingers (she likes the lube a lot) so I could massage her clit.

Her phone went and she answered it and had a brief conversation, still sucking me when it wasn’t her turn to talk. She then passed me the phone saying (again, I thought) “Mina”. I had a quick word with the girl (it wasn’t 142’s mamasan) and I then said “Jojo’s busy sucking my cock at the moment, we’ll talk later”. She laughed, as did Jojo (still with her mouthful) and I hung up.

But I noticed that Jojo had received a text message which started with “533” followed by some stuff in Chinese.

I suggested some 69 and Jojo moved round – this was great as she has large and sensitive pussy-lips and she was soon getting quite vocal.

I remembered from my session with her at 142 that she went off loudly when sitting on my face so I got her to do that again, with the same result (I love it when a girl gets loud).

Time was moving on so I asked Jojo to get a condom. She dressed me and sucked me a bit before applying half a bottle of lube to us both and straddling me for some Asian-style cow-girl.

She really struggled to squeeze me in and soon gave up and said “You fuck me” so we moved round to the mish.

More lube was applied and I went in slowly and gently. This was much better and she said it was OK and she was soon making those loud yelps again. I slowed down from time to time and we had some DFKing.

I suggested some doggie but she shook her head and said “Too big”. Either my cock has got bigger since last year or her pussy has shrunk as we did the doggie last time!

I remembered last time’s finale and wanted more of the same so I said “You suck, I cum?” and Jojo seemed relieved and nodded.

I withdrew, knelt on the bed, removed the condom and got Jojo to lie on her back with me over her.

She sucked me some more before I took over and wanked onto her face.

I came and it was a great sight as she lay there grinning with my cum all over her lips, chin and cheeks – one of the best COF finales I have experienced.

After the tidy-up (which took some time) I started asking her questions, via her translator app.

Now, I just love these little coincidences that one encounters while punting.

Because of the earlier text message that I’d seen, I asked whether she worked at 533. She said “Yes”. I asked “What name? Jojo?” (I’d seen a Jojo at 533 who went on to work at 142 as Mimi.) She said “No, Sia”.

Jojo looked totally bemused as I burst out laughing.

Before I left home this morning, planning ahead about who I’d see tomorrow, I looked at tomorrow’s roster for 533 and there was one girl I hadn’t previously seen – Sia – and I decided I’d phone Angie when I got back from 64 and book Sia for tomorrow morning. So I luckily dodged inadvertently seeing the same girl on consecutive days.

(When I got home I read an AR of Sia by Pussy Hunter and it is clearly the same girl.)

Then the mystery of the phone call to “Mina” was solved. I realised that Jojo was saying “Mia” not “Mina”. 142’s Mia (who was Joline at 533) now works at 64 as Julie and was in a room across the hallway from us – hence the suggestion of a double.

That could be a good double, although they both like to smoke during the session and can spend too much time on their phones!

So while Jojo had earlier been sucking me, I’d been talking on the phone to the lovely Julie/Mia/Joline about 5 metres away.

Punting – love it.

Another excellent, full-on PSE session with a fun girl.

Now I have to make another choice as to where to go tomorrow.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice write up Fred!
    COF I find is quite rare as most girls don’t like it getting in their hair.
    She must like you for you to do COF!

Shop Owner
    chenal is working today , for booking 95241278

Shop Owner
    JOJO is working today , for booking 95241278