Thread: C YoYo what a deep throat Queen

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

C YoYo what a deep throat Queen

Was planning to go 278 the Ginza sister shop but all the gild in my try list are full so no luck, however luckily Ginza YoYo is available for the my schedule.
    Supprisingly she was also working previously in 42 Gladesville but never saw her as she always booked out.

Some Details
    Name: YoYo
    Background: Chinese medical student in GuangZhou
    Service: FS, DFK, BBBJ, DT, DD (I always skip), DATY, CIM - you need to paid extra unless you convince her do it for free if you can
    Face: 7/10 (Sorry but have to say her photo in Ginza website is overly PS, about 70% like her, she is not as pretty as other Ginza girls but still sexy face)
    Body: 9/10 Slim body with nice C-D cup natural boobs, long legs and smooth white skin, cute ass
    Sex: 9/10

Book her for one hour $250, head to the room 6. After some small talks and we realized we both just finished our dinner, and she would like to brush her teeth as she had some garlic in her supper, she doesn't want to turn me off by the smell which I barely notice at all, what a sweet and caring girl.

Standard in shower some bbbj and soap sliding back and front just to make sure we both clean up. we head back to the bed, and she started her amazing cat bath to me back and front licking almost every inch of my body with her warm little tongue.

She is super good at BBBJ, she likes sucking cock, starting licking around and some sucking on the balls then full on Deep throat, her mouth is like a washing machine that keep sniping, make you feel so intense and squeezing, she could keep sucking deep for as long as she can and keep bbbj without stopping for about 10 mins, it is amazing.

I skip the DD and 69 (as I could not hold much more with her bbbj) straight into sex, try cowgirl amazing play her big natural boobs and her nipple was hard and round, her moan is very natural and non-stop when she getting more exited, turn to doggy on the floor as the bed is too soft for doggy when I push her hard and faster, finally missionary she came wildly, squeezing my butt harder towards her, and I also shot a big lot inside her.

Second round, I preferred trying more of her amazing DT bbbj and would like to CIM which she likes but Ginza police will charge $20 more unless she did it free for you so check with her first. She keep gving me an non-stop DT bbbj for more than 15 mins and finally came in her mouth, no tissues clearing no stopping super amazing bbbj I ever had.

All in all, her service is excellent, and good news that she might be working in 278 and CIM will be included and she loves giving her man a decent dt-bbbj so don't miss out, she is good.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Great review.

Mr 7 ?
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Will try soon and report back