Senior Member(無間使者)

Lightbulb new 278Club website

http://www.278club.com.au

Well look what I found folks ... but most of you probably already knew

Banned
    Same template as Ginza’s too lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

C.Yoyo You are a busty little angel.

We start off in the shower together and Yoyo attentively washes me and then gets down on her knees once I am clean and gives me a wonderful bbbj in the shower. Unexpected, as normally at this shop the girls don't even go in the shower with you. As she blew me she is running hot water over my cock and I am fondling her massive natural breasts. Yo-yo tits are huge. D Cups, natural and as she is young, they are firm and fantastic to play with. I am a big fan of large natural tits and Yoyo delivers in that department.

My cock is already rock hard and Yo-yo is looking quite excited at the prospect of playing with it and she strokes it and winks at me as we dry ourselves off.

We start off on the bed and Yo-yo
    kneels in front of me and starts kissing my nipples. I play with her breasts which are swaying in the breeze of the air con. It is a hot day in club 278 Surryhills at 35c so the air con is going full blast but things are starting to warm up in the room. After a nice cat bath she asks me to lie down and then gives me on awesome bbbj. It lasts about 5 minutes and she is a great cock sucker. She tickles the end of my cock in her mouth as she sucks.

I lift her pussy over the top of my face and I am greeted by one lovely looking pussy. Yo-yo is fully shaved and has quite big pussy lips which are glistening with moisture. I lick my lips in anticipation and DATY her as she holds onto the wall at the end of the bed. My hands are massaging her big tits as I lick her. She is loving a good pussy lick and once she is nicely aroused, I grab the condom off the side table and fuck her.

Man she is a good fuck. Her pussy looks amazing in its naked glory and I find her incredibly attractive so I am rock hard. We fuck in mish, side mish, doggie and then I lie on top of her in doggie and fuck her pussy hard whilst lifting her torso up so that I am also playing with her breasts below. I can tell that she wants to cum so I flip her over in mish and push her legs together so that my hard cock is deep inside her pussy but massaging her pubic bone and clit. Yo-yo is a woman who knows what she wants and she moves her pussy slowly around my concrete cock, DFK's me and she slowly rises to a big orgasm with my cock deep inside her. Wow, good work Yo-yo . It felt awesome, hopefully for both of us.

I let her rest a bit. Again, she knows what she wants and she asks me to lick her again as she enjoyed it. I lie her down, start licking and insert a finger and I finger fuck and lick her to a second orgasm which really drives her wild and as she cums she pushes me away so hard I almost fall off the bed. She can't take anymore.

The hour is almost up and Yo-yo is tired so I lie her down, fuck her in mish and just as I am about to cum I pull out, flick off the condom, shoot all of my little Puntermen all over her stomach and big tits. She sees the pool of cum there and stays still. I stick out my tongue, lick it all off her, show it pooling on my tongue and swallow it all down. She bursts out laughing and then gets up and actually DFK's me to get some of my cum in her mouth. Again unexpected as most girls would not do that.

We hop in the shower and Yoyo washes me clean. She tells me that she had an awesome time and I say the same.

Yoyo is a great girl. Amazing service, very friendly, busty, smiley, pretty and young.

I will see her again soon. Nice work Yoyo You are a busty little angel.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Are u the weather is rite.
    Its winter n u said surry hill is 35 degree

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyman2018 View Post
    Was about to say, bloody hasn’t been 35 in Surry Hills for weeks...

Damn you nasty, swallowing your own cum. Nice write up tho. She sounds great

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony555 View Post
    We start off in the shower together and Yoyo attentively washes me and then gets down on her knees once I am clean and gives me a wonderful bbbj in the shower. Unexpected, as normally at this shop the girls don't even go in the shower with you. As she blew me she is running hot water over my cock and I am fondling her massive natural breasts. Yo-yo tits are huge. D Cups, natural and as she is young, they are firm and fantastic to play with. I am a big fan of large natural tits and Yoyo delivers in that department.

My cock is already rock hard and Yo-yo is looking quite excited at the prospect of playing with it and she strokes it and winks at me as we dry ourselves off.

kneels in front of me and starts kissing my nipples. I play with her breasts which are swaying in the breeze of the air con. It is a hot day in club 278 Surryhills at 35c so the air con is going full blast but things are starting to warm up in the room. After a nice cat bath she asks me to lie down and then gives me on awesome bbbj. It lasts about 5 minutes and she is a great cock sucker. She tickles the end of my cock in her mouth as she sucks.

I lift her pussy over the top of my face and I am greeted by one lovely looking pussy. Yo-yo is fully shaved and has quite big pussy lips which are glistening with moisture. I lick my lips in anticipation and DATY her as she holds onto the wall at the end of the bed. My hands are massaging her big tits as I lick her. She is loving a good pussy lick and once she is nicely aroused, I grab the condom off the side table and fuck her.

Man she is a good fuck. Her pussy looks amazing in its naked glory and I find her incredibly attractive so I am rock hard. We fuck in mish, side mish, doggie and then I lie on top of her in doggie and fuck her pussy hard whilst lifting her torso up so that I am also playing with her breasts below. I can tell that she wants to cum so I flip her over in mish and push her legs together so that my hard cock is deep inside her pussy but massaging her pubic bone and clit. Yo-yo is a woman who knows what she wants and she moves her pussy slowly around my concrete cock, DFK's me and she slowly rises to a big orgasm with my cock deep inside her. Wow, good work Yo-yo . It felt awesome, hopefully for both of us.

I let her rest a bit. Again, she knows what she wants and she asks me to lick her again as she enjoyed it. I lie her down, start licking and insert a finger and I finger fuck and lick her to a second orgasm which really drives her wild and as she cums she pushes me away so hard I almost fall off the bed. She can't take anymore.

The hour is almost up and Yo-yo is tired so I lie her down, fuck her in mish and just as I am about to cum I pull out, flick off the condom, shoot all of my little Puntermen all over her stomach and big tits. She sees the pool of cum there and stays still. I stick out my tongue, lick it all off her, show it pooling on my tongue and swallow it all down. She bursts out laughing and then gets up and actually DFK's me to get some of my cum in her mouth. Again unexpected as most girls would not do that.

We hop in the shower and Yoyo washes me clean. She tells me that she had an awesome time and I say the same.

Yoyo is a great girl. Amazing service, very friendly, busty, smiley, pretty and young.

WTF. This is one of my reviews. Not sure why he has copied it as his own. I am the only person on the forum that has sperm called Puntermen

Trying to remember what review he has copied.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Maybe he is your doppleganger

Banned
    I thought I had read that review before..... what a strange thing to do.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    WTF. This is one of my reviews. Not sure why he has copied it as his own
    A punter is travelling around Sydney pretending to be Punterman.
    Son of Punterman ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Bc last year at No 12 with cici.

Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    WTF. This is one of my reviews. Not sure why he has copied it as his own. I am the only person on the forum that has sperm called Puntermen

Trying to remember what review he has copied.
    hmmn a 278 baby rip van winkle or is this rip van rip off

Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Bc last year at No 12 with cici.

Thanks. I see so many girls I can't remember

It was Cici but at 7 Cowper Street. See below
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony555 View Post

Guilty as charged for stealing my review. Naughty boy.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...ghlight=Cowper

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Bc you should ask the naughty boy to sit at the room see you fuck yoyo for 2 hrs and can pay for the service. Then teach the naughty boy how to write a review about your performance.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Bc you should ask the naughty boy to sit at the room see you fuck yoyo for 2 hrs and can pay for the service. Then teach the naughty boy how to write a review about your performance.
    Could write a Live review

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Exactly the same story only change name for the girl from cici to yoyo.
    But yoyo use to call cici at g42.
    I wonder y he is making a fake review 4

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Id say he's nicked a fair amount of my intellectual property as well.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Could it be .........

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

8gAQFn

Quote Originally Posted by Happyman2018 View Post
    Stop acting like a idiot person, you guys knew what I meant by saying 35 degrees she give me feels 35 degrees..so you go there than find out your self stop mocking around.