Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Visiting different WL/MLs at the same shop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol. I just dont want to ruin it, but I’ve prob seen half the girls at 278. I blame Tony. Hahahaha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ro7a7e View Post
    Lol. I just dont want to ruin it, but I’ve prob seen half the girls at 278. I blame Tony. Hahahaha
    Good on you and money well spent
    Do you mind if I ask roughly how much you have spent in the place since it opened?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ronni View Post
    Good on you and money well spent
    Do you mind if I ask roughly how much you have spent in the place since it opened?
    Fucked if I know. I’m there almost every night on my travels. Off the top of my head probably $2k. Maybe more. I honestly can’t remember the exact amount, and which exact girls. I vary on time aswell depending how much time I have.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Fucked if I know. I’m there almost every night on my travels. Off the top of my head probably $2k. Maybe more. I honestly can’t remember the exact amount, and which exact girls. I vary on time aswell depending how much time I have.
    Do yourself a favour and write the reviews. You will forget some of the finer details soon, believe me
    I havent had a punt for quite a while, but the quality that you have enjoyed is worth preserving, even if you dont post them

Can I ask what was one of the major highlights of your 278 spree?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I gotta say though even though I'm enjoying my find at the moment I still want to go to the new 278 and at the end of the day she'd more than likely be a little pissed about it I know for sure that she'd still go ahead jerking off her other bookings throughout the one day she works, I'll enjoy this ride for as long as it lasts but not gonna think I'll be her last or she'll be mine

Banned
    Do yourself a favour and write the reviews. You will forget some of the finer details soon, believe me
    I havent had a punt for quite a while, but the quality that you have enjoyed is worth preserving, even if you dont post them

Probably cos you spend all your time being an expert on everything on here

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Last night with Lily was definitely one of my highlights of my entire punting career. I don’t know if that kind of performance is even repeatable. Fuckin pissed I just spent literally an hour writing it up and my phone died in the very last breaths of my write up. I’ll have to do it all over again later tonight.

I really only review the ones I think are worthy of reviewing, even though I wanna keep the gems for myself. Haha. Not saying the others weren’t good. But I just add to others reviews of some girls that I have sampled if I deem it necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by BongKong View Post

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wearahat View Post
    A good WL makes their customers feel special by stroking their ego.
    Try not to be gullible because they get many customers that are good in bed.
    Different story if many WL say the same thing but if you are young, virile, skilled and attractive you already know
    You're the gullible one if you think they get a lot of good customers in bed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BongKong View Post
    What do you spend all you time on here doing?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Last night with Lily was definitely one of my highlights of my entire punting career. I don’t know if that kind of performance is even repeatable. Fuckin pissed I just spent literally an hour writing it up and my phone died in the very last breaths of my write up. I’ll have to do it all over again later tonight.

I really only review the ones I think are worthy of reviewing, even though I wanna keep the gems for myself. Haha. Not saying the others weren’t good. But I just add to others reviews of some girls that I have sampled if I deem it necessary.
    278 has been good to you !

Banned
    What do you spend all you time on here doing?
    Posting when im taking a dump

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I am a fairly regular visitor to a local MILF RnT shop, and usually visit once every week or fortnight. I have two regular girls who are very accomodating with extras. One works Saturdays, the other Sundays, and I alternate each visit. A reasonable compromise, the mamasan knows I am double dipping.

But last week I decided to go to the shop on a Wednesday to look for something different, and guess what? BOTH girls are on duty. Mamasan takes me in to the waiting room..."which one do you want?".

Had to compromise and take girl A, because it was her turn in the cycle, although girl B is maybe a slightly better choice for looks and service. Girl B doesn't look to happy, but one of them had to end up disappointed. Maybe I should have asked for a double, but not much fun on a small massage table.

Sad part was after we get down to business, girl A has her period and is not co-operating with extras.

Never mind, I'll stick to weekend visits in future.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol punting dilemmas. We’ve all been there, we’ve all felt the regret of the lesser choice. Lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Girl B doesn't look to happy, but one of them had to end up disappointed
    Sad part was after we get down to business, girl A has her period and is not co-operating with extras.
    Do WL who work together all get their periods at the same time ?
    So a few days a month there is no good choices

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I like to get freebies outside the shop so i am always careful to not cross rosters between girls i am seeing.

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    If she asks for your contact details and wants to see you outside of the shop you can assume there is something there... If not then don't fool yourself.
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoryureppa View Post
    If she asks for your contact details and wants to see you outside of the shop you can assume there is something there... If not then don't fool yourself.
    Yup she wants permanent residence visa - beware

Banned
    Who says MLs don't get jealous when we see other MLs must be joking.

Recently, I was seeing a ML and would see her every time I visited this shop in the city. Our sessions would be at times more than one hour since we always had great times together. Well, one night I turned up and was informed that my regular ML was busy for two hours. I thought to myself what should I do? Should I go home or choose another girl? If you guys chose the second option, you're right. This is what I did. I chose a pretty ML and spent time with her. It turned out this ML knew my regular ML and suggested we do a double with her. I didn't feel comfortable with the idea since I wasn't sure whether she was into doubles. Anyway, after finishing my session with the ML, I was heading down the corridor when I saw my regular ML coming out of the bathroom. She gave me that nasty look. The first comment from her was "I see you went with a different girl". My response was "Well you were busy for 2 hours! What else was I supposed to do?" Her reply was "I hope you had fun with her!" I knew she was jealous and after that meeting, we have not seen each other or even chatted together. So there you have it guys. They do envy us when we see other girls.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Who says MLs don't get jealous when we see other MLs must be joking.

Recently, I was seeing a ML and would see her every time I visited this shop in the city. Our sessions would be at times more than one hour since we always had great times together. Well, one night I turned up and was informed that my regular ML was busy for two hours. I thought to myself what should I do? Should I go home or choose another girl? If you guys chose the second option, you're right. This is what I did. I chose a pretty ML and spent time with her. It turned out this ML knew my regular ML and suggested we do a double with her. I didn't feel comfortable with the idea since I wasn't sure whether she was into doubles. Anyway, after finishing my session with the ML, I was heading down the corridor when I saw my regular ML coming out of the bathroom. She gave me that nasty look. The first comment from her was "I see you went with a different girl". My response was "Well you were busy for 2 hours! What else was I supposed to do?" Her reply was "I hope you had fun with her!" I knew she was jealous and after that meeting, we have not seen each other or even chatted together. So there you have it guys. They do envy us when we see other girls.
    Classic!! Happened to me twice!! The girl told me in a text to not contact her anymore. But I gave some excuses to get away with it

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast