Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Members who don’t post reviews

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by soldier76 View Post
    Basically, if this forum is going to get back to real, trusted reviews (instead of numerous paid shills who write glowing reviews of shops for discounts), then it needs to become more open/transparent/tolerant.
    Which reviews are these? The ones I read so far don’t appear to be from paid shills.

It really doesn’t work anyways. If a place is shit, and they pay someone to write otherwise, they will only catch a punter out once. Surely some others will come out and say how bullshit the review is, and how shit the actual place in question was.

Some people just assume because one punter is posting many reviews from one place, that they are affiliated. That’s bullshit. I’ve probably seen half the girls at 278, and that has all been on my own choice and at my own expense.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    I enjoy writing reviews when I get time to do it. Its a way of re-living the experience of the punt if you write it down.
    Yeap!! It’s a positive way to announce that we are still alive and kicking ........ haha

Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    Sorry about that ... but I always loved writing a story, that's why all my reviews have the prelude (ie the story part) that you can skip.. then the Review where all the juicy bits start...
    Dont recall reading any of your reviews actually.

When i first joined the forum i loved the AR's but i guess i just got tired of them. A lot of reviews for shops the i will never visit, a lot of fake AR's by ghost writers. Then you have the guys that want to tell us how big their cock is, how good they are at fucking etc etc. Pass.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Dont recall reading any of your reviews actually.

When i first joined the forum i loved the AR's but i guess i just got tired of them. A lot of reviews for shops the i will never visit, a lot of fake AR's by ghost writers. Then you have the guys that want to tell us how big their cock is, how good they are at fucking etc etc. Pass.
    So why do you visit aus99 ?

Quote Originally Posted by ronni View Post
    I said it before. General section and shop rosters. I do read reviews occasionally, if it is a girl i have seen or want to see. I want see a review of a WL/ML, not a self-assessment from another punter.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I was an active reader of this forum for last two years. Never made any posts or comments until last couple of months. Maybe it is the nature of the people. Some people just want to read and explore accordingly. These days, I'm starting to put some comments on some of the posts which I find relevant. I hope to post more in this forum in future.

Quote Originally Posted by soldier76 View Post
    I think the issue is that reviews/posts are deleted and members banned without explanation, especially if they dare to criticise one of the advertising shops.

This blog and its comments sum it up nicely:
    https://chelseastayshealthy.com/2018...-punterreaders

Basically, if this forum is going to get back to real, trusted reviews (instead of numerous paid shills who write glowing reviews of shops for discounts), then it needs to become more open/transparent/tolerant.
    Have you been invited to join the forum ? Have you been charged a fee to join the forum ?

Anyone with a mind-set like you should not be allowed on the forum ! Apparently the forum can tolerate members without contributions, but it shouldn’t tolerate members who try to discourage others from contributing !

Or you were one of those trolls that got banned before ? Umm... by quoting chelsea’s Blog, it’s not hard to find out ! Sure Admin will look into it !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ronni View Post
    Why is a KFC Zinger burger only a few dollars cheaper by itself than a box meal when you get so much extra stuff in the meal?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Why I never register until today

First of all, hello everyone. Long time lurker as guest, but just register today.
    Just want to explain why I never register/posted before - because I have nothing else to add.
    I am from out of town and come to Sydney once or twice a year. I rely on this forum to improve my chances of having good punt. So my punt are typically very well reviewed. When I went into the punt I agree with almost everything previous poster made (or at least see where they come from) so I have nothing to add.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirakara View Post
    First of all, hello everyone. Long time lurker as guest, but just register today.
    Just want to explain why I never register/posted before - because I have nothing else to add.
    I am from out of town and come to Sydney once or twice a year. I rely on this forum to improve my chances of having good punt. So my punt are typically very well reviewed. When I went into the punt I agree with almost everything previous poster made (or at least see where they come from) so I have nothing to add.
    You have just done one Bro ! You are all good !!

Thanks for sharing

Cheers

Banned
    Fair enough mate.
    Nothing wrong with lurking in my opinion.
    Don't be shy to have a crack though.
    You might just write about something that another bro has been after....

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    While it is probably not necessary to add anything to previous reports, your just mentioning that you had been to the shop based on reports here does give the owner some indication that their advertising is reaching out, and some feedback about the girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm not one for going into detail but try to share some of my experiences now & then

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I encourage members to write a review. For me reliving the punt is sometimes just as good as the actual event.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for your views, guys. I’d just encourage everyone to write reviews of their experiences, even if the girl is well reviewed.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I sometimes don't write review because of privacy issues and sometimes I might expose the girl too much

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nobody12 View Post
    I sometimes don't write review because of privacy issues and sometimes I might expose the girl too much
    You can include or exclude any details you want, though.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bronte View Post
    You can include or exclude any details you want, though.
    Really want to know what privacy, we dont know who u r, n about expose the the girl 2 much
    Don't write then name or d shop.
    If u like to keep it a secret if she too good then that's wat u do
    But if she is terrible then u should expose her

I encourage everyone to write reviews everyone involved is a winner.
    Cheers
    Shane

Quote Originally Posted by Happyman2018 View Post
    Really want to know what privacy, we dont know who u r, n about expose the the girl 2 much
    Don't write then name or d shop.
    If u like to keep it a secret if she too good then that's wat u do
    But if she is terrible then u should expose her
    If good, don’t reveal her name and where she works ? If bad, expose her ?

Gosh ! How fair is that ?

Moreover, you might feel a girl is bad to you, she might be fantastic to others !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast