Went over to 7 cowper post my lovely experience from 42. Experiencing Tiffany over there definitely made all other girls 'average' however Cici still remains a favourite. Cici. She's definitely someone who I would keep and definitely never get rid of. She's a lovely WL, great energy and enthusiasm. I have seen her a few times before. Overall she's a slightly bigger girl than most Asians but she has that sweet red lip Asian look, she's Chinese from memory but looks more Korean to me. Anyways, I opted for a half an hour session - which was the happy hour price.

Started with a BBBJ, she insisted but I was more than happy with CBJ - although I suspect this was due to me being a frequent 'flyer' with the shop. Her blowjob is amazing, she definitely puts in great efforts and is enthusiasm. I was so happy with her effort that I just laid there for like a good 10-13mins. She was too good that I almost cum, i knew i couldn't hold it in too much so I just told her to 'fuck'. Started with the standard missionary, moved onto the doggiestyle and then finished with my favourite with pronebone. It was great, couldn't complain.

But I still find myself yearning towards Tiffany type girls.