Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Debaucherous afternoon banging a hardcore WL in her unit.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Debaucherous afternoon banging a hardcore WL in her unit.

Sometimes it is good to tick things off your bucket list.

I met a hardcore WL at a Western Sydney shop recently. She only worked there one day. Life full of dramas. Drugs, police, boyfriend troubles, arguments with shop owners, money problems....you know the sort.

Anyway she was a good fuck with a nice tight pussy so I grabbed her wechat and we stayed in touch. She hangs around with losers who seem to treat her like shit so I think she likes a friendly, normal guy looking after her.

Today was her day off so I asked her a few days ago if she would see me at her unit. I have seen a few girls outside the shops in the last two years in their houses, in hotels and on days out. Makes a nice change from being in the shop with the clock ticking.

She finished work at 8am this morning so I get a text from her at 2pm saying to come round as she had just woken up. I only met her once so I don't know her well and when I arrived I went into her messy bedroom in a shared house, clothes all over the place, McDonalds half eaten food cartons on the table, bed unmade as she had just got up. Typical prostitutes bedroom - the ones I have been in are mostly the same as the girl is too busy working to tidy up and they are normally cheap rented rooms full of clothes, make up, bags, hairdryers etc.

She speaks pigeon English which is hard to understand and immediately starts telling me her life dramas. She smokes a cigarette and I have a shower. She is fully dressed and we lie in her nice comfy double bed under her snuggly duvet. She takes off her top to expose her ample bosoms in a red bra. I pull her bra down to expose her big natural tits and she starts playing with my cock which is already nice and hard. I suck her tits and kiss her.

I keep noticing a butane aerosol canister on her bedside table and she keeps rubbing her nose and I am thinking drug habit. Hmmm. Shouldn't judge.

She strips off and I cuddle up to her lovely warm body. She is 39 years old, petite, teenage firm, C Cups, peachy arse, fully shaved tight pussy and is very firm like she works out. As she is in a shared house she puts on some music to mask the noises when we fuck.

I like being in her bedroom. A bit messy. She draws the curtains, puts on the heater, a nice red light from the bedside table lamp warms the room so it feels really cosy and warming. I like the heat of her body pressed against me.

We kiss. She gives me a nice nipple sucking and then dives under the duvet and pops my erection into her warm mouth and gives me an awesome bbbj for about 30 minutes. Great tongue, awesome ball fondling, bit of deep throat. This girl is experienced and knows her way around a cock. I wallow in the warmth of her mouth around my cock and balls.

I reach down and her very small pussy is nice and wet. She jumps on me in cowgirl offering me special services and we fuck gently whilst she rubs her clit hard but slowly on my rock hard cock. Her pussy is warm and wet and she is getting hot and steamy now. I grab her tits hard and she slowly increases her moans as she grinds her clit on my cock and I can feel her rising to an orgasm. Bham, she cums hard and collapses on top of me, out of breath and panting heavily. Fantastic.

We have a break. I make us both a cup of tea. It is so nice not having a buzzer going off in a shop and we talk a bit more.

She asks me if I do drugs. No I don't I say but I want you to. She asks me if it is ok and I say fine. I want her to. She reaches over to her bedside table drawer and brings out the ice pipe and uses the butane cylinder to fill up the flamethrower thing that she uses to heat up the pipe. She smokes and also blows the smoke into my japs eye. Once she has finished, I get her arse up on a pillow in doggie and fuck her hard with my finger deep inside her arsehole. She is pretty orgasmic by now and she masturbates her clit until she cums hard.

Bit more of a break. I take a shower. She lights up the ice pipe again. Smokes and chills out checking her messages. I lie her down, lick her little wet pussy to get her going again and then plunge deep inside her in mish. Her pussy is a tight, hot little oven and I fuck her slowly under the warm duvet until I can't stand it anymore as I need to cum. I pull out and shoot my load all over her stomach.

We chill out under the duvet. She rubs the wet sperm all over her stomach until it is sticky and we cuddle in the warmth of the bed. She tells me some stories about the loser guys she hangs around with and I tell her to find a decent guy to look after her as her life seems like it is going off the rails. I don't think she will take my advice as she seems to be someone who goes from drama to drama.

Four hours is almost up. I give her the money which was supposed to be for one hour but we happily chilled out and fucked for 4 hours, again another great benefit versus being in a shop. I shower, give her a kiss and tell her to look after herself and leave her to cook her dinner as she is at work again all night in a western sydney shop.

It is dark outside and cold and I start up my motorbike and ride back up Parramatta Road hoping that she can sort her problems out but doubting that will happen. She is a nice girl caught in difficult circumstances in what can be a cruel, unkind world sometimes. I wish her well and hope that life gets better for her in the future.

Interesting afternoon. The life of a WL is not always easy. I am thinking of her as I write this and I want a better life for her. I hope she finds happiness.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nice read mate.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Im a bit surprised and you were lucky one of her crack head boyfriends didnt walk in on you fucking his girlfriend.
    Best to avoid meeting a drug addict in her own unit, as you dont know who may turn up at any minute.
    Some dropkick is probably her supplier and keeps close tabs on his money source

More worrying is you do bareback with this lady who would be barebacking a lot of other men including supplier, boyfriend, other customers

Also you ever think one day you will make a drug addict or other fine lady pregnant with your now trademark sperm fountain ?

No offence, just wondering where your head is at

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post

I met a hardcore WL at a Western Sydney shop recently. She only worked there one day. Life full of dramas. Drugs, police, boyfriend troubles, arguments with shop owners, money problems....you know the sort.

Anyway she was a good fuck with a nice tight pussy so I grabbed her wechat and we stayed in touch. She hangs around with losers who seem to treat her like shit so I think she likes a friendly, normal guy looking after her.

Today was her day off so I asked her a few days ago if she would see me at her unit. I have seen a few girls outside the shops in the last two years in their houses, in hotels and on days out. Makes a nice change from being in the shop with the clock ticking.

She finished work at 8am this morning so I get a text from her at 2pm saying to come round as she had just woken up. I only met her once so I don't know her well and when I arrived I went into her messy bedroom in a shared house, clothes all over the place, McDonalds half eaten food cartons on the table, bed unmade as she had just got up. Typical prostitutes bedroom - the ones I have been in are mostly the same as the girl is too busy working to tidy up and they are normally cheap rented rooms full of clothes, make up, bags, hairdryers etc.

She speaks pigeon English which is hard to understand and immediately starts telling me her life dramas. She smokes a cigarette and I have a shower. She is fully dressed and we lie in her nice comfy double bed under her snuggly duvet. She takes off her top to expose her ample bosoms in a red bra. I pull her bra down to expose her big natural tits and she starts playing with my cock which is already nice and hard. I suck her tits and kiss her.

I keep noticing a butane aerosol canister on her bedside table and she keeps rubbing her nose and I am thinking drug habit. Hmmm. Shouldn't judge.

She strips off and I cuddle up to her lovely warm body. She is 39 years old, petite, teenage firm, C Cups, peachy arse, fully shaved tight pussy and is very firm like she works out. As she is in a shared house she puts on some music to mask the noises when we fuck.

I like being in her bedroom. A bit messy. She draws the curtains, puts on the heater, a nice red light from the bedside table lamp warms the room so it feels really cosy and warming. I like the heat of her body pressed against me.

We kiss. She gives me a nice nipple sucking and then dives under the duvet and pops my erection into her warm mouth and gives me an awesome bbbj for about 30 minutes. Great tongue, awesome ball fondling, bit of deep throat. This girl is experienced and knows her way around a cock. I wallow in the warmth of her mouth around my cock and balls.

I reach down and her very small pussy is nice and wet. She jumps on me in cowgirl offering me special services and we fuck gently whilst she rubs her clit hard but slowly on my rock hard cock. Her pussy is warm and wet and she is getting hot and steamy now. I grab her tits hard and she slowly increases her moans as she grinds her clit on my cock and I can feel her rising to an orgasm. Bham, she cums hard and collapses on top of me, out of breath and panting heavily. Fantastic.

We have a break. I make us both a cup of tea. It is so nice not having a buzzer going off in a shop and we talk a bit more.

She asks me if I do drugs. No I don't I say but I want you to. She asks me if it is ok and I say fine. I want her to. She reaches over to her bedside table drawer and brings out the ice pipe and uses the butane cylinder to fill up the flamethrower thing that she uses to heat up the pipe. She smokes and also blows the smoke into my japs eye. Once she has finished, I get her arse up on a pillow in doggie and fuck her hard with my finger deep inside her arsehole. She is pretty orgasmic by now and she masturbates her clit until she cums hard.

Bit more of a break. I take a shower. She lights up the ice pipe again. Smokes and chills out checking her messages. I lie her down, lick her little wet pussy to get her going again and then plunge deep inside her in mish. Her pussy is a tight, hot little oven and I fuck her slowly under the warm duvet until I can't stand it anymore as I need to cum. I pull out and shoot my load all over her stomach.

We chill out under the duvet. She rubs the wet sperm all over her stomach until it is sticky and we cuddle in the warmth of the bed. She tells me some stories about the loser guys she hangs around with and I tell her to find a decent guy to look after her as her life seems like it is going off the rails. I don't think she will take my advice as she seems to be someone who goes from drama to drama.

Four hours is almost up. I give her the money which was supposed to be for one hour but we happily chilled out and fucked for 4 hours, again another great benefit versus being in a shop. I shower, give her a kiss and tell her to look after herself and leave her to cook her dinner as she is at work again all night in a western sydney shop.

It is dark outside and cold and I start up my motorbike and ride back up Parramatta Road hoping that she can sort her problems out but doubting that will happen. She is a nice girl caught in difficult circumstances in what can be a cruel, unkind world sometimes. I wish her well and hope that life gets better for her in the future.

Interesting afternoon. The life of a WL is not always easy. I am thinking of her as I write this and I want a better life for her. I hope she finds happiness.
    Given your love of body fluids you ever lick your finger after you've had it up their ass?

Banned
    Interesting perspective.
    Life is brutal.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Good review. Bro
    I really proud of u.
    But fucking a druggie Bareback bit dangerous

Quote Originally Posted by ronni View Post
    Im a bit surprised and you were lucky one of her crack head boyfriends didnt walk in on you fucking his girlfriend.
    Best to avoid meeting a drug addict in her own unit, as you dont know who may turn up at any minute.
    Some dropkick is probably her supplier and keeps close tabs on his money source

And brother do you ever think one day you will make a drug addict or other fine lady pregnant with your now trademark sperm fountain ?
    I was wondering about the same thing: there were No mention of putting on a Dom - so he could well be doing her bare back ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I was wondering about the same thing: there were No mention of putting on a Dom - so he could well be doing her bare back ?
    Didnt notice but you are right.
    Updated my post

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The word special service caught my attention.
    Normally in his review he dont use this word

Banned
    She asks me if I do drugs. No I don't I say but I want you to. She asks me if it is ok and I say fine. I want her to.
    I am thinking of her as I write this and I want a better life for her. I hope she finds happiness.
    Just going to leave these gems here and be on my way.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Fuck you crazy. Ice addicts are probably the worst kind of addicts... Great write up BC

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ro7a7e View Post
    Fuck you crazy. Ice addicts are probably the worst kind of addicts... Great write up BC
    Hate the drug talk when it appears in other threads. Such a path to destruction and annihalation

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ronni View Post
    Hate the drug talk when it appears in other threads. Such a path to destruction and annihalation
    That’s definitely the path of ice. 99% of ice users will only kick the habit when there life has flashed before their life. Many don’t survive that flash aswell...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ro7a7e View Post
    That’s definitely the path of ice. 99% of ice users will only kick the habit when there life has flashed before their life. Many don’t survive that flash aswell...
    100% kick the habit when they have died from the habit

Junior Member(有D料到)

At least tell everyone the shop and WL so we know where and who to avoid.

Banned
    Fucking hell, a few judgemental, small minded people here.
    Drug use, and abuse, is not all you see or read in the news. It's a complicated, fucked up menagerie of circumstances, shit life experience, and mental health problems. If you wanted to block out memories of abuse, drugs are seen as the only gateway for some.
    I have worked with junkies, seen people od, die from 15+ year meth habits, consoulled the bereaved, and talked to people about why they use (amongst the myriad of other hats I had to wear in my career). Shit, I have even taken amphetamines myself for a year. I have done so many drugs myself, it would make your eyes water. I am very clean now.
    Cast your aspersions freely, but it is obvious that your opinions are led not by knowledge, but by fear and misinformation.
    People have always, and always will take drugs in some way shape or form. I do not endorse drug use, but I do understand the circumstances around it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had a few mates lost to drugs and Im sure you have too.
    You are tolerant of drug use. I am not.
    This is not about judging people. I was judging the danger of drugs, and condemn anyone who sells drugs

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I don't know what the fuss is? It's a beautiful account of ice addict WL and sex addict punter... Need more details and description of the feeling when you're thrusting in a wet and warm pussy... Ahh... Memories...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don’t get addicted simple

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have worked with a few ice addicts over the years and they have very erratic behaviour. Lots of mood swings and plenty of sick days off work, sometimes not show up for a week without any notice. They got fired ofcourse.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast