Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Debaucherous afternoon banging a hardcore WL in her unit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ice is meant to make you super horny as well, so I’ve heard. That being said I reckon BC should start off an Australian version of asiansexdiary website with all the punting he does - I reckon he’d make millions!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Well done !
    That definitely sounds like and adventure and kudos to you for the detailed report.
    Will be interesting if she is still around in a few months from her habit.
    But anything to do with drugs I would be scared stuff to even touch her 😳
    Nonetheless well done on the report.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    I’ve had a few days to consider this situation and read the comments. I appreciate the mainly level headed comments.

I will explain my reasoning as I don’t think we should live in a rose coloured world.

This girl is seriously fucked up and has a LOT of issues but because of her limited English I can’t understand all of her problems or come up with any solutions.

She was telling me stories of bad boyfriends, father issues, could be abuse, falling out with her sister, shops treating her badly, drug problems and many more things but again because of the language barrier I didn’t understand it all.

I don’t live in a world like that. I have two cars, a house worth $2m, a $40,000 motorbike and earn serious coin so how can I stand in her shoes ?

Why did I get involved after meeting her in a shop you might ask ?

Life for me is all about experiences. Most of them good, some of them not so good or “challenging”.

Some of them like meeting up with strangers from the forum and nailing some chicks together in a brothel in the same room on the same bed are nerve racking but have always turned out to be fun.

Seeing prostitutes that I like in hotels, taking them on days out or seeing them at their houses is fun. You chill out, fuck, talk, eat laugh and nobody is clock watching. You pay them, show them that you are a nice guy and both parties are happy. They get some cash, you get sex with a hot girl with no buzzers going off. Happy days.

Having prostitutes as mistresses which I did with two young girls last year for several months never worked out for me as the more I got to know them and like them, the less I could do about the emotional build up side of the relationship and I also hated other blokes fucking them even though I know that is there job. How anyone can date or love a WL and have to sit at home or at work thinking about what they are doing with other blokes is beyond me. I couldn’t do it even with mistresses as the jealousy would kill me. Two faced I know but that is how I felt. It slowly eats you up inside. Awful feeling.

The reason I wanted to see this girl was mainly to fuck her for several hours outside of the shop but also to see her home situation and see if there was anything that I could do to help her but I feel that if I get involved too much there will be too many dangers for me and also the language barrier is just too problematic.

I feel sorry for her. I want her to be happy and to sort her life out but I don’t know if I am the person that can help her do it.

I will just put it down as another life experience, raw though it was.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    BC, fuck the haters. I enjoyed the story, and as long as your happy, keep doin whatever you do. Life’s too short to have regrets. Kudos for have the kahoonas too share it with us. 🙏🏻

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    I’ve had a few days to consider this situation and read the comments. I appreciate the mainly level headed comments.

I will explain my reasoning as I don’t think we should live in a rose coloured world.

This girl is seriously fucked up and has a LOT of issues but because of her limited English I can’t understand all of her problems or come up with any solutions.

She was telling me stories of bad boyfriends, father issues, could be abuse, falling out with her sister, shops treating her badly, drug problems and many more things but again because of the language barrier I didn’t understand it all.

I don’t live in a world like that. I have two cars, a house worth $2m, a $40,000 motorbike and earn serious coin so how can I stand in her shoes ?

Life for me is all about experiences. Most of them good, some of them not so good or “challenging”.

Some of them like meeting up with strangers from the forum and nailing some chicks together in a brothel in the same room on the same bed are nerve racking but have always turned out to be fun.

Seeing prostitutes that I like in hotels, taking them on days out or seeing them at their houses is fun. You chill out, fuck, talk, eat laugh and nobody is clock watching. You pay them, show them that you are a nice guy and both parties are happy. They get some cash, you get sex with a hot girl with no buzzers going off. Happy days.

Having prostitutes as mistresses which I did with two young girls last year for several months never worked out for me as the more I got to know them and like them, the less I could do about the emotional build up side of the relationship and I also hated other blokes fucking them even though I know that is there job. How anyone can date or love a WL and have to sit at home or at work thinking about what they are doing with other blokes is beyond me. I couldn’t do it even with mistresses as the jealousy would kill me. Two faced I know but that is how I felt. It slowly eats you up inside. Awful feeling.

The reason I wanted to see this girl was mainly to fuck her for several hours outside of the shop but also to see her home situation and see if there was anything that I could do to help her but I feel that if I get involved too much there will be too many dangers for me and also the language barrier is just too problematic.

I feel sorry for her. I want her to be happy and to sort her life out but I don’t know if I am the person that can help her do it.

Don’t bore us with that fake shit. You’re just a vain opportunist cunt, nothing more.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    did I get involved after meeting her in a shop you might ask ?

Despite your sexual bravado, and lets face it, raw dogging a druguser (a fact, im not being judgemental here) is pretty silly, I admire you acknowledge your weaknesses - including your weakness for jealousy.

I dont understand your tendency to jealousy, you dont go expecting monogamy from a working girl. Countless movies and this forum remind you of that. But maybe that is better in the long run, a guy with your resources doesnt need to get caught up in this scene too deeply

I like your 'live for experiences' mentality.
    All your critics remind me how tame the forum had become. And most of your critics post zero reviews, maybe they lack a certain appendage

But I dont like your unsafe sex descriptions. And I suggest you swim in less sordid waters in the future. HIV/AIDS and super gonorrhoea wont make for good reading in one of your future reviews

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve

Having prostitutes as mistresses which I did with two young girls last year for several months never worked out for me as the more I got to know them and like them, the less I could do about the emotional build up side of the relationship and I also hated other blokes fucking them even though I know that is there job. How anyone can date or love a WL and have to sit at home or at work thinking about what they are doing with other blokes is beyond me. I couldn’t do it even with mistresses as the jealousy would kill me
    Here's a question for you BC. Can a woman really be interested in any emotional attachment when she is also in bed with other men?
    I would have thought that behaviour shuts them down from any emotional attachments.
    Your jealousy implies you expect an emotional bond from a very sexually active WL

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Bc, forget wat they said.
    You do wat u want.
    I love ur review n good u enjoy wat u do

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Look, any1 can tell in love with wl/ml because we all humans, if you or them do become bf/gf n they shouldn't b working in the industry.
    I can accept they work there it will become a past but I cant accept them still working there if we become lover.
    Every1 have a reason to do what they want but if you got addict to drugs then it's a different story

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sometimes it is good to tick things off your bucket list.
    Thanks for the review but one other thing.

Most cynics would say that the only list you ticked, was BC on the list of those at supremely high risk of STI
    If anything you described in your rendevous is on any bucket list my friend, we need to seriously revise your bucket list

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Chill out guys, the man is just sharing his story and it’s a very interesting one at that.
    Gave a real perceptive of the dark side of drugs and the working girl industry.

I would never have the balls to do what BC did, however I also won’t judge. After all, It’s his life and I appreciate that he is sharing his story with me.

Punting is a dangerous sport, so forget about judging others and just get yourselves tested regularly

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ro7a7e View Post
    BC, fuck the haters. I enjoyed the story, and as long as your happy, keep doin whatever you do. Life’s too short to have regrets. Kudos for have the kahoonas too share it with us. 🙏🏻
    Couldn't have said it better.
    You do you bro.

Banned
    It cracks me up reading some of the stuff on this forum.

This is a direct quote from the original post:

She asks me if I do drugs. No I don't I say but I want you to. She asks me if it is ok and I say fine. I want her to.
    Well I am sorry, but if you said that and then a few paragraphs later hoped that "life gets better" for the woman and that "she finds happiness" - that sounds a bit hollow, don't you think ?

The idea that this guy feels any type of empathy towards women is just as bogus as pretty much everything else he claims. Lost count on how many times he contradicts himself on this forum.

But hey, if you believe a word this fraud had to say, more power to you.
    Oh any the way, let me know if you have ever heard of any General Manager spending hours during the day to ride his bike around the city fucking women for hours 4-7 times or however many times he claims to do.
    This the only GM I know who spends his time writing sex reports instead of reviewing his P&L LMAO !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bronte View Post
    The idea that this guy feels any type of empathy towards women is just as bogus as pretty much everything else he claims. Lost count on how many times he contradicts himself on this forum.
    But hey, if you believe a word this fraud had to say, more power to you.
    Life experience is his only concern. And a bucket list that needs serious revising

Banned

NO WAY!!!

Do you really have two cars? You must be very very successful

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ronni View Post
    Life experience is his only concern
    That would be yours.
    His is gonorrhea, I’d say.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bronte View Post
    Don’t bore us with that fake shit. You’re just a vain opportunist cunt, nothing more.
    I agree. As if I give a fuck about anything contained in this so called after report.
    It's almost as vain as that tool Caffrey and his after reports of pure drivel where he thinks we give a fuck about what he is wearing and what cologne he applied before treating a wl to an hour of Caffrey lovin'.

What the fuck is it even doing in the after report section? Post whatever you like, I am not trying to get content removed but this has zero value as an after report.

I might find it to be self-serving, narcissistic horse-shit but the sycophants are entertained by it so I'll leave it at that.

I just hope this trend doesn't continue because after reports should be reports on paid services. They are a valuable resource to fellow punters who want to make informed decisions when choosing a girl instead of just flushing their money down the toilet.

Maybe post this sort of stuff in General Talk in the future? I don't know, not a big deal really, just saying.

The comments regarding ice etc. Honestly the naivety of people is fucking breathtaking it's best I just leave it at that.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick Masterson View Post
    I agree. As if I give a fuck about anything contained in this so called after report.
    It's almost as vain as that tool Caffrey and his after reports of pure drivel where he thinks we give a fuck about what he is wearing and what cologne he applied before treating a wl to an hour of Caffrey lovin'.

What the fuck is it even doing in the after report section? Post whatever you like, I am not trying to get content removed but this has zero value as an after report.

I might find it to be self-serving, narcissistic horse-shit but the sycophants are entertained by it so I'll leave it at that.

I just hope this trend doesn't continue because after reports should be reports on paid services. They are a valuable resource to fellow punters who want to make informed decisions when choosing a girl instead of just flushing their money down the toilet.

Maybe post this sort of stuff in General Talk in the future? I don't know, not a big deal really, just saying.

The comments regarding ice etc. Honestly the naivety of people is fucking breathtaking it's best I just leave it at that.
    He did pay for it.

Doesnt that null your point

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick Masterson View Post
    As if I give a fuck about anything contained in this so called after report.

I just hope this trend doesn't continue because after reports should be reports on paid services.
    Honestly the naivety of people is fucking breathtaking it's best I just leave it at that.
    "Has zero value as an after report"
    We have a new moderator by the look of this post.
    Easy to criticise reviewers and not do a single review yourself since you joined in January 2018.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol at the guys taking the moral high ground here. No point being hypocrites here, punting in itself is already crossing boundaries and I’m sure at least 80% of us are not single so let’s just remind ourselves of who we really are. I admire BCs reviews and he’s got the balls to have done what for most of us is a mere fantasy.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast