Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is 42 Gladesville on the slide?

Banned

Is 42 Gladesville on the slide?

After a recent waste of time and money at 42 last week, I started to wonder if the Ginza/278 alliance is starting to impact other shops, as others have suggested.

Previously, I’d had nothing but outstanding experiences at 42, and great advice re girls up there from Simon, the young manager.

He sold me a dump last week when he said I had to see a “superstar” (a word he and I both use) who ended up being anything but that. And this after showing me 4 other very plain girls. I should have walked, like I did the previous time I was at Gladesville about 6 weeks ago.

After the session, Simon asked me how it went.

“Hopeless”, I said. “Way below the usual standards here.”

He didn’t care.

I suggested all the top performers are now at Ginza and 278, knowing that a former true superstar at 42, Cici, is now at Ginza, as Yoyo.

“Plenty of good girls still here” he replied.

Mmm...

Does anyone else have recent experiences at 42 that might suggest they’re getting lazy?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    His reaction says it all. No other better way to kill your business than to be a fuckwit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Geez hope you are wrong.
    My mates in the north shore swore by this shop 42G, in 2017 and early 2018

No shortage of examples of great WL they would tell me about.
    When I mentioned my reservations about the expanding Cleveland business (and I applaud them) last week, I had my critics.

I said I hope there will be more recruitment AWAY from just draining local brothels of their great WL. I worried that over time, due to the higher costs of doing business in the city, the prices will go up. If the prices in Cleveland St stay equal to 42/N5M then thats fine
    My concern has nothing to do with criticising any shop. But shops like 42G do need to hold a good core of regulars or they wont have the base to retain their great WL. I met Simon, a good solid guy, but if I ever go to 42G again on my way to meeting my mates, and he cant give me a good suggestion who to see, and he lets me chose a girl with zero good feedback who ends up being a starfish, then Im wasting my money and my time, and customers like me will lose the faith.

Until I hear more, I will keep the faith in 42G. Speechwriter you keep making the observations. I just join the dots as I see it
    Sydney wont be as good without a solid set of solid suburban parlours at a noninflated price
    I would tell everyone to support the suburban parlours, but only if I know regulars will be recommended WL with the best feedback

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yes the girls move because of too many girls working at 42 at one time. 30 to 40 girls in one place have make the girls earning difficult so they move or gone back to china.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Be honest the top girls really on holiday now.
    But i will suggest helen she is really good I been there twice.
    Or try lina d viet.
    She is very busy.
    Yes ever since 278 open they did steal a lot of girls over.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wanted to go see haru today but she only sees Asian guys. At 42 I've only seen coco and her service is excellent

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Speechwriter this is the second time you have suggested a drain of the talent pool from the suburbs. What do you think of how things will pan out in 12 months relating to WL rates in 12 months and the talent distribution?
    Is it that hard for brothels to recruit new talent?

You need to come to the strength
    Smiles

Banned
    With Ginza + 278 + 5 Star I don’t need to venture out of the city
    They’ve kept their roster manageable so everyone is happy
    Touch of Class re opened today and looks like they may up the ante
    Against agencies

Banned
    Never understood people saying how shops steal girls. It’s not as if they’re a pack of gums.

If the girls are attracted to better prospects at another shop, why wouldn’t they want to move from their current one ?

Wouldn’t they stay where they are if they are happy and are making good money?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That's another reason y a lot of Chinese girls going to 278
    Because 42 got more western customers n Chinese girls prefer Asian.
    Try helen she alright with western bros. Secondly she have good English communication skill.
    She good.
    Now day all good service start late, I think next month will b better when more Asian girls come back from holiday

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bronte View Post
    Never understood people saying how shops steal girls. It’s not as if they’re a pack of gums.

If the girls are attracted to better prospects at another shop, why wouldn’t they want to move from their current one ?

Its business. The fact is that WL move if the conditions and pay are better elsewhere. But WL moving to Cleveland street need to provide the real deal, and tell me that Im wrong but prices will rise when they realise they are providing a higher level of service than they were, and city overheads are higher. Am I wrong? Lets see in 6-12 months

Banned
    Not really impressed with Marrickville 5 either
    The Reno is great but the photoshopping of girls photos
    Is rampant

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Look business wise ct is always better then d suburbs
    Nowadays ginza or mostly 278 mostly are Chinese girls they prefer Chinese clients.
    N ct got more Chinese then ant suburbs y wont they go there.
    Plus ct have more stable client base ofcoz money wise will be better

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyman2018 View Post
    Look business wise ct is always better then d suburbs
    Nowadays ginza or mostly 278 mostly are Chinese girls they prefer Chinese clients.
    N ct got more Chinese then ant suburbs y wont they go there.
    Plus ct have more stable client base ofcoz money wise will be better
    This would explain why Sakura, Kyoto, and 5 Star had hundreds of After Reports on the forum.

Oh wait.......

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Like d punter said, d brothels which dont have much business now non stop moving the review to the top for us 2 read.
    But ginza n 278 hardly as they r really busy.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bronte View Post

Haha! so true!
    People are just being very dramatic with words like "poaching" and "stealing".
    Whereas the girls are making their own decision.

Although what might also be happening is few girls might have moved to 278 and reported back to their friends. And they might have decidedly joined them.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    When you have 10 good punt there and one fail , pls remember that you still had 9 good punt

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogurt View Post
    When you have 10 good punt there and one fail , pls remember that you still had 9 good punt
    A very Good point
    I guess they r no longer bumchum no more

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yep , in any places and in anywhere ..... it wont be always on the top and it will fall down in one time and in one point

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast