Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Is 42 Gladesville on the slide?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I dont think the Sydney scene benefits from a thread that denegrates a valuable addition to punting generally.
    You are making a point, but Im prepared to give the place the benefit of the doubt given the number of attractive women they attract, the new renovations, and the large premises with single waiting areas
    Ive also met some of the papasans - you can talk to them and they are sensible
    Havent been for a long while however.
    I used to book via WeChat, that worked well. I may get back in contact and see whats on offer these days
    But this thread spells out what all brothels need to do to stay relevant

Quote Originally Posted by ronni View Post
    I dont think the Sydney scene benefits from a thread that denegrates a valuable addition to punting generally.
    You are making a point, but Im prepared to give the place the benefit of the doubt given the number of attractive women they attract, the new renovations, and the large premises with single waiting areas
    Ive also met some of the papasans - you can talk to them and they are sensible
    Havent been for a long while however.
    I used to book via WeChat, that worked well. I may get back in contact and see whats on offer these days
    But this thread spells out what all brothels need to do to stay relevant
    Hey Ronni, just to prove that you are not a machine or an AI ! please post a review ....... lol

Sounds like you did a lot of punting anyway !

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hey Ronni, just to prove that you are not a machine or an AI ! please post a review ....... lol
    Sounds like you did a lot of punting anyway !
    Cheers
    Yes I have punted for a while. The assumption people make is that all new members are newbies

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think speechwriters u should either wait for 1 more month coco will be back or go try helen she is really good.
    Helen is like gfe with pse.
    She not full on pse like coco but definitely worth it.
    I dont know wat simon suggests you but i try helen twice in a row definitely good

Banned
    The shop has many young attractive girls. The fact that their girls are being pouched by other shops doesn't mean that the shop is sliding backwards.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have no connection with 42G. But will stand up for any suburban shop that bring in a lot of young beautiful ladies and does it with good prices
    Speechwriter seems to be making some point, but has stood up for 42G before

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That's correct.
    I think some went from 42 or n5 is not doing well n ofcoz some are doing so well but they want even more stable customers s base
    Plus they a lot girls on 42 went on holiday too.
    Just wait 3 to 4 weeks more girls will be back

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ronni View Post
    Yes I have punted for a while. The assumption people make is that all new members are newbies
    How come no numbers in your new username?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    [QUOTE=Pussyhands;1441626]Cassie went private

can I have more details on Cassie please?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Only time will tell, obviously there was a big buzz when they opened and things should stabilise soon.
    Girls will always go where the money is. Its that simple. Busy shops retain more good girls.
    I do think that 42 currently has too many girls in the lineup. They should just keep the quality and get rid of the rubbish. This will also mean the girls which are good make more many since the customer base is not diluted and shared with crappy girls.

Don’t know bout others, but I rather go into a shop with 10 superstars as opposed to a shop with 2 superstars and 40 rubbish girls. Quality over quantity any day of the week (I think this is why Ginza has always done so well over years)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Is just like any business. If its new people come to taste it out. In punting is a expensive meal for us guys. Some may taste a few times then the meal being to taste the same we move on to the next. Punting is hunting for a girl to fullfill a men desired.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think 278 is doing 42 or n5m doing have many girls on as possible, n they will tell girls how busy they were. But if the business is not busy as it first open then the girls slowly will move to other shops, my opinion I thinks girls work in ginza or 278 b4 n move to other shop will be a benefit as they know how to pleasure us now.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    278 is giving $20 discount for first 50 punter during the day. If so busy why giving discount ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That's sound rite to me.
    I guess morning not as busi

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It seems that girls at 42G all just upped and went on holiday or gone to 278/Ginza.

Probably just going through a down period and will need some time to recruit and fill up their roster again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Also, some girls tend to try working elsewhere to test the water. If it doesnt suit them, they return.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hope 278 really do well, but that all Sydney parlours can benefit from its example in high standard service
    Lets learn the full picture. While we get the updates on who is leaving from suburban shops, and going to 278 to work, I trust we will also get the feedback of who return.

I have read before of WL returning to their previous employers after trying out Cleveland Street. Cant remember the specific names but others will know what Im talking about

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    K MONA from 42 to 278 back to 42.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A lot will.
    If they cant do well or they cant handle the rules of 278 they will return.
    Every1 is d same, they all think new shop will benefit better then old shop, but if u not willing to do the service no matter where u go u still not going to get pick.
    Lulu at 278 is very good example, I try her at g42 she is really not good, she pretty but service wise not experience but now look she at 278 she now a superstar she learn how to do her job n she know how to serve the clients.
    I believe if she goes back to g42 she will make d same amount of money's as she is at 278

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    How do they train the girls to improve so quickly. I wish i can train my staff the well and quickly

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast