Thread: Rose - Young Lovely and full set of 'Wan' Service

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Rose - Young Lovely and full set of 'Wan' Service

Girl's Name : RoseShop : 45 George

Date of Visit : 25/May/2018

Hours of Business : 10am -3 am

Rates : 30 mins / $70; 1 hr/$130*; Gold 30: mins / $110; 1 hr/$170; Diamond:30 mins / $130; 1 hr/$220

Size/shape : slim college girl with . A+ cups. long black hair.

Ethnicity : Chinese (Shanghai)

Services Provided : BBBJ , cat bath

Value for money/recommend? : Great

Review:

That Friday I went to 45 in the happy hour, it's the most happiest time in that week, Cos Jackson introduce Rose the hot and busy college girl with 'Wan' service.

Rose was so hot during that period cos someone wrote a review and emphasize the full pack service, Jackson highly recommend her with the diamond package and said she was the 加钟王(extra hour queen).

She is quite straight forward girl without any 套路. Good BBJ but she hasn't shave her pussy, she honestly told she doesn't like DATY (fine with me, I came to enjoy not to please ).

When she lick my ears, I know why she clean me so details when we took shower together. I feel my cock was hard enough to pierce her throat or pierce. But I hold my impulsion cos I know something better following.

I feel cannot bear any more, I don't want to fill her mouth instead of the pussy, I asked her to take a cowgirl first. She was so tight and make me crazy to sit up with punching her hardly and suck her nipple and made her felt painful. (Sorry baby too good to control myself when fucking ur sweet small ketty )

She moved so motional and continually, made me have to change position otherwise you know I gonna shoot.

If you read my previous review, you will know the standing fucking (站立老汉推车) is my fav.

Asked her hold me tight and encircle my waist and fuck her for hundreds of times and push her back to the bed and put my dick as deepest as I could.

Finally cannot bear to load all my sperm in her little cat in doggie.

Forget to mention comparing with other Chinese girl, her English is fine to communicate and she is a college girl in Melbourne and don't want someone to recognize her so she came to Sydney for job.

Such cute and young buddy with good character is always the good way to release side by her.

By the way, someone commented that I'm only review 45 and all in same template.

I have to tell it's my own way and I got this habit from Catchgod (Chinese punting blog) which web I'm the senior member.

And 45 is the only good brothel on the way from my office to home.

So read my review and fuck the best girls in Parramatta area without judgement, OK? dude!

Today I will come agin for Diamond pack.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Give me more pretty long legs and the target is hundreds.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Nice review Michael

Sums up Rose perfectly. She is super cute and great service.....and very young
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So have u try her yourself bc

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyman2018 View Post
    So have u try her yourself bc
    As you would expect Happyman, already done her. Go and see her. She is gorgeous. One of the best and you can have her for $130 hr daytime promotion now

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...sts-to-die-for
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Banned
    Day time special promotion full service

From only $60 ~ 30mins Full Service