Thread: Guang-WOW!? Yoyo, a DT star in the making

Guang-WOW!? YOYO, a DT star in the making

Felt like singing that Aaliyah song tonight when I saw Wilson at reception... And gave him a big HOWS IT GOIN' hand shake.

"It's been a long time (long time)... shouldn't have left you (left you) without a dope beat to step to...

Sure HAD been a long time since I stepped foot in any Ginza establishment and tonight was my first look at the new 278 shop. And what a magnificent fit out Wilson and his team have done. This place oozes charm and sex appeal as soon as you walk in. Love that neon sign. I have to say, I like the new receptionists too (not as much as you Wilson and yuki) I promise!' Please! "Wilson don't leave me!" Get it? ... survivor... Tom Hanks... Any one? Any one?

OK enough of the crazy talk, onto the main course... drum roll... enter Yoyo.

Wow, this girl is an absolute honey. Loved what she was wearing, lacey top, tiny bum hugging shorts that rode up as she made the bed (nice touch. Nice perve) and high heels, were they Christian lou's??

Her body's banging. Beautifully slim, no fat, beautiful looking pussy, and her face, so innocent but there's a PSE minx behind that sweet girl next door facade. Liked the contact lenses, the bigger eyes really suit her.

Quick chat and mouth rinse then stripped off, and jumped into the shower which was just big enough for the both of us and what was about to cum.... I mean come.

She showered me so softly and elegantly, as we looked into each other's eyes, and cupped my balls and tickled the tackle as she soapped me up. We DFK'd oh so passionately, she cat bathed my nipples then made her way down south to junior who had now graduated to mid school.

The BBBJ began and I was rock hard. And yoyo was pretty ferocious from the start, she sucked hard and WHAM took me all the way down her throat. Over and over again. I was in DT heaven. Lots of throat fucking, lots of squelching noises and soft moaning from the little angel on her knees. I'd like to see her do more of the taking the whole dick out and then going all the way in slowly to the hilt, repeatedly. Anyway, i was now so turned on I couldn't help but put both of my hands on the back of her head and take my dick down her throat even further until it was touching her tonsils. The feeling is good, it's a little different to the famous Saki's deep throat. The back of her throat is really soft and feels fucking insane. Yoyo's feels a lot harder. I think it's because she clamps her throat at the back as other bros have described. I think if she relaxed her throat a bit more it would feel even better.. I think!'

I could've facefucked her forever there and then, but being a consummate gentleman decided to finish up before her knees turned to jelly.

Standing up, she looked me in the eyes, it was a deep gaze, and turned me on. I think she was enjoying this as much as me.

We disembarked the shower. Dried down and then she slipped on a little g string which I have a fetish for seeing girls wear and watching them put on the underwear. Bit weird I know.... but I just love it. Especially when they have a perfect body like yoyo's. I do love big tits, but yoyo's are perfect for her size, not big but nice and quite responsive. Also, Thanks for fulfilling my g string request Wilson and co !!! "You demand too much"!!! You're right Wilson I do hahaha and I apologise. You and your ginza girls have put up with a lot of my shit for many years now. But above all else we always respect each other. MOST important for any relationship. I can see Wilson is happy, and he ought to be, his new shop is something to be proud of. And the girls and level of service is ginza through and through. Bravo!!

I digress... so it's onto the bed for some deep Throat action. Yoyo is wearing a sexy g and throws a blind fold ON me. Haven't had that before this is new. I oblige and for the next 20 enjoy the DTBBBJ in darkness.

Now as you all know I am a stickler when it comes to the deep throat Bj. That's all I really talk about. It's an obsession, probably a very unhealthy one, but hey, it's better than ice and crack. What I'm saying is, I know a good DTBBBJ from a not so good one. I would rate yoyo's style an 8/10. I would rate Saki 9/10.

Yoyo puts in 1000% effort she really does and that's what makes it so good. It's non stop deep Throat. In my opinion what would help is if she stopped to wank the knob a little too. this would give her a little break from dt and feel different and good. You see, your parents probably didn't tell you this, but Dicks get desensitized pretty quickly if you keep doing the same thing. I think her technique needs a little bit of work, there was probably a bit too much of the deep stuff where I could feel the back of her hard throat clamping. Needs to mix up things a bit, such as whacking my dick on her tongue. All these different feelings help speed up the cum process, at least for me it does.

By the time the buzzer went off, I hadn't cum yet. So for visual stimulation I removed the blind fold and watched yoyo go hell for leather. What would also help is if she didn't continually hold my dick or balls during the bj. It can take away from the feeling of the blowjob. What is nice is sometimes having your balls cupped during deepthroat. Just a really light touch, or a light play of the perenium with her nails. That's preferred added stimulation.

Time was up and I could feel the litres of cum starting to stew. Before long I shot big wad loads in her mouth. It was pretty intense. The MOST intense orgasm for me though is when a girl knows I'm about to cum and then does lots of deep, Throat fucking and let's me cum down her throat. That's the stuff dreams are made of.

Go see this girl from Guangzhou. She really IS Guang-WOW, I tell you.

The girl service at 278 will do much better than other shops. Go try and see for yourself. But as always punt responsibly!

Your deepthroat enthusiast,

MrSeven

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This yoyo isn't she d same girl from 42

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yep. The same girl from 42. Most 278 girls are from 42 and N5M

Banned
    Great review bro.
    It seems there are a few DT Queens in the making.

Thanks hu6e bro. Glad you enjoyed the read. Put a bit of effort into it. Been a while since I've written anything substantial. Let me know what u think of yoyo.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great write up. Need to sample yoyo. Almost a double with her last night cause Tony tempted me so badly. Just didn’t have the energy though after work. She sounds great, few glowing reviews now

Shop Owner
    Thx so much every oppa for writing review about 278club . Now I am still not professional but I will really really try my best to run 278 club business
    Today 13-15girls waiting for Opppppa’s !! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5GQ87UR7PA
    This is our girls lineup today ~~~welcome to walk-in opppppa’s !!
    479 Elizabeth St. Surry Hills ( Back Entrance from Little Buckingham St. )

0416 020 278
    Wechat:sydney479
    All other enquire please contact: 0416020278
    Instagram : 278club
    http://www.479ginza.com.au/

479 Empire Management

You're welcome bro.
    Keep them DT girls coming!! And we'll keep on comin

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSeven View Post
    You're welcome bro.
    Keep them DT girls coming!! And we'll keep on comin