Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy massage AND wax

Junior Member(有D料到)

Happy massage AND wax

Have found many of the shops that advertise as offering waxing services as well as massage rarely do or if they do the waxing lady is often away for weeks at a time (code for they left and we have not found a replacement ie cure and care - Gabba, Mowbray- East brisbane, central massage Mary st cbd etc. can anyone point me in the right direction on south side where I can get reliable quality rub and wax

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Mowbray- East brisbane does offer wax.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hahahah yeah was Mowbray other day in room they do it but I would think twice before getting it . While I was putting clothes back on I saw the wax pots dirty old wax and wooden sticks in it lots of pubes in wax and sticks lol hate to think how many balls sacks they do with same wax and tools fuck that

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissypunter View Post
    Hahahah yeah was Mowbray other day in room they do it but I would think twice before getting it . While I was putting clothes back on I saw the wax pots dirty old wax and wooden sticks in it lots of pubes in wax and sticks lol hate to think how many balls sacks they do with same wax and tools fuck that
    Well thats a nice image. Never had a wax done..... What's it like?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm guessing fucking painful. haha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No idea I just get massage but if I were to do I would not get it done by untrained ladies in ml shop try go to waxing shop most do for guys as well as women I’m sure

Junior Member(有D料到)

Cleanliness is next to oh Godliness

Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    I'm guessing fucking painful. haha
    It’s a fine line between pleasure and pain.
    Key take always are quality and reliable. For me quality and cleanliness are a must and all the shops mentioned in my original post fail in one or more of my prerequisites. And there are others lacking that I have not mentioned. The question remains, where to on the Southside?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Well thats a nice image. Never had a wax done..... What's it like?
    I will say this: you get ALOT more ATTENTION at any visits to shops that don’t offer this service if you have been to a shop that does

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lickalot View Post
    I will say this: you get ALOT more ATTENTION at any visits to shops that don’t offer this service if you have been to a shop that does
    Wise man and well said

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lickalot View Post
    very true. A few yrs ago I had Pam waxing me and my punting life was much more enjoyable afterwards

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    very true. A few yrs ago I had Pam waxing me and my punting life was much more enjoyable afterwards
    Its a pitty u did'nt reciprocate bro, from what i can remember she could have used a spit and polish.😉

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Its a pitty u did'nt reciprocate bro, from what i can remember she could have used a spit and polish.��
    reddoor, please make some space in your inbox. Trying to send you a PM.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    reddoor, please make some space in your inbox. Trying to send you a PM.
    he said he hasn't been getting my messages either popeye
    Might be a site problem Mate

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by APL View Post
    he said he hasn't been getting my messages either popeye
    Might be a site problem Mate
    Nah, all good. He cleared some space and I got a message through.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Hi BW, unable to PM you and thus have to use this way. You recommended me a few good RnT joints (like the one you are referring to here) a few years ago. I left Brissie about 2 years back and have returned for a 1 week holiday. would you be able to recommend me any?
    Alternately can anyone teach me how to send PM? No enough privileges it says.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by back View Post
    Hi BW, unable to PM you and thus have to use this way. You recommended me a few good RnT joints (like the one you are referring to here) a few years ago. I left Brissie about 2 years back and have returned for a 1 week holiday. would you be able to recommend me any?
    I only visit a few shops these days so my knowledge is limited, my opinion might be biased.
    Reddoor and tommythumb seem to know anything you need to know. cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by back View Post
    Shitloads of info on here. You just need to read through it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I notice the new “touch” in high gate hill ex ssds is advertising waxing. Can anyone report on cleanliness, quality of job and $.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Unique Thai on Stafford Road does waxing.
    I've not been interested myself, but it's on their advert.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i've always wonderered, what does "ssds" stand for? thx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast