Thread: Tammy

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Tammy

Having had a whole lot of time owing with so much overtime being worked over the last month my boss told me to use all my time owing before the end of the month and as work isn't crazy busy at the moment I decided with my bosses approval to work every day this week as half days and finish at lunch time. I decided that I will treat myself to some punts this week and as I felt like a massage today I decided to head up to 227 Broadway.

I had already checked out the roster and they had Michelle, Maggie, Kathy, Tammy, Natasha, Jasmine working today and I have already seen Maggie and Jasmine so I had the choice of Michelle or Kathy (both Chinese) and Tammy or Natasha (both Thai). I decided against calling up and booking a girl and just showed up so I could the available line up and then choose on the spot.

Arrived and greet by the always friendly receptionist and was told they had 4 girls available and the other two were currently busy and it so happened that it was Maggie and Jasmine that were busy with customers and I got to see the other 4 girls who I haven't seen so after the quick intro I decided to give Tammy ago.

Tammy is a very hot looking massage babe who I would comfortable say is in her mid 20's and about 160-165cm tall with a fairly petite body that has curvy in all the right places, D cup tits, and white milky silky skin.

I paid the $125 for a hr massage and out came Tammy from the staff waiting room next to reception and takes my hand and walks me upstairs to her massage room, once in the room I ask Tammy straight away if she would do the ''open minded'' extra's which she said yes and I paid her the $30 tip up front and received a big smile from her, she then asked me to take a shower and she left the room for a few minutes.

So now undressed and having just finished my shower as I was coming out and starting to dry myself off Tammy re-enters the room and say hello and are you ready to which I said yes and got on to the massage table ready for Tammy to start the massage.

To my surprise Tammy starts to undress as well and is naked from the start of the massage which is great because the other girls I've seen don't take off their clothes until (Part 2) starts which is generally half way through the session. Anyway it was a great start to the session being able to see Tammy fully naked and seeing those amazing looking tits and hot and sexy curvy body which just by looking at this already hard my cock nice and hard.

So Tammy starts the massage which was pretty good as the standard at 227 is always generally fairly high and we were having some small talk while she was massage me and she was telling me that she is a professionally trained masseuse and you can tell just by the way she massages you. So this went on for a good 20-30 minutes getting the full back massage from head to toe. Then shortly after Tammy said she will get a hot towel to clean my back of all the oil and she left the room for a minute or two.

After Tammy returned she cleaned my back and then proceed to apply a whole lot of baby powder on my back and jump up onto the massage table teasing me by lightly rubbing her tits/nipples on my back then she went in for the full B2B slide, sliding all over my back, butt and legs and occasionally sliding her hand between my legs and giving me a nice Tackle Tickler and sliding her hand right underneath and grabbing my cock, this lasted for about 10 minutes before she asked me to turn over and she did exactly what she did on my back again on the front and after about 5 minutes jumped down and went over to her little bag and pulled out a condom for my ''Open Minded'' extra - CBJ.

Tammy puts on the condom and I ask her to get into the 69 position so I have a good view of her arse which she happy agrees to and she starts by licking the shaft of my cock and suck on my balls before taking in my whole cock and sucking away which felt amazing and she has a really nice sucking technique while she was suck my off I was lightly play with her pussy and rubbing it which I was able to get some moans out of Tammy. I decided to try and see how she would react if I slide a finger in and she didn't seem to mine but she stop and said please be gentle so I said of course and I gently fingered her until I blew my load in the condom deep in her mouth.

She asked me if I feel better and I said yes definitely. Tammy took of the condom and cleaned me up and with only minutes remaining on the clock she jumped into the shower first and had a quick clean then I followed suit not long after.

Finished with the shower and now dried off I got changed and was chatting to Tammy about what days she works and she was saying Tues & Fri are the two days she works and I said I will be back to see her again. Tammy walks me out and back down to reception and got a quick hug good bye and left a very happy man.

So that would be now 3 from 3 great experiences at 227 Broadway - Jasmine, Maggie & Tammy.

Massage: 8/10
    GFE: 8/10
    ''Open Minded'' - Extra's - CBJ: 8/10
    Personality: 8/10
    Face/Body: 8/10
    Value for Money: 9/10

Definitely would recommend Tammy. Also Maggie and Jasmine are great too.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice review mate, I think I will need to make Tammy my next girl I see when I next visit 227. I've seen Maggie and Jasmine and they are both good but I have seen
    Jasmine 3 times now and the second time was good but not as good as the first visit and the most recent visit it was a bit below par as she skipped the body slide massage which I love and I had to reminder her to do it so that for me was a bit of a let down even though she eventually did it but still good in general

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice AR Chrissyboy.
    Heard a lot of good things about Tammy, will definitely need to try her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've only seen Julia and Jasmine at this shop and it seems that Maggie and Tammy have had quite a lot of positive reviews. I think i need to try some of the Thai girls at 227.

Do any other punters have any other suggestions on who else to try at 227 Broadway????

Quote Originally Posted by Melbpunter69 View Post
    I've only seen Julia and Jasmine at this shop and it seems that Maggie and Tammy have had quite a lot of positive reviews. I think i need to try some of the Thai girls at 227.

Do any other punters have any other suggestions on who else to try at 227 Broadway????
    Fancy a blonde Aussie babe ??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Fancy a blonde Aussie babe ??
    Yes definitely but I will need to find the time to see her as her rostered days on don't always suit my work schedule.

Shop Owner
    Thanks for visiting us, Tammy working Wed & Thu~
    227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 227 Broadway View Post
    Thanks for visiting us, Tammy working Wed & Thu~
    Thanks for letting us know. By the way, can you please update your girls’ info. Tammy’s profile did not include ‘Open Minded’ in her bio. Yet she has offered a cbj in her review. Would love to know who’s open minded as I’m ready to book in a session with Tammy. Cheers