Thread: Emma - Ahlungor speaks the truth!

Junior Member(有D料到)

Emma - Ahlungor speaks the truth!

First off I been lurking these forums for some time now posting here and there. Every time I see brother Ahlungor post a review I know I'm in for a lovely boob story. Emma is no different! So I thought I would try one of his picks and I was not disappointed

Thought I would try my luck with booking Emma and was able to get a slot for 6! Didn't start off to well, got ushered into a room being told " 10 minutes " cool, I was early anyway. 20 minutes later and I walk out asking whats going on? She completely forgot about me! Quickly Emma came rushing out to the room apologizing profusely.

Into the part 1, we go. First glance she is gorgeous! Much like her photo but I couldn't help but notice those giant E breasts were not there. Very chatty and very friendly girl. Decent part 1 but let's be real that's not what I went for.

A quick " turn over please " and her taking her clothes off and by god...there they are. How she hides those things is insane. Softest and biggest pair of boobs I have seen in such a long time. Not wanting to give too much away but by the end of it, I could barely stand!

$55 for 45 minutes and $80 for the extras. Definitely worth a try if you love boobs as much as I do and thanks again Ahlungor for doing the hard yards on this!

Thank you brother Luke, glad to hear that you have your lovely boobs story fixed !!

Nice review !

Keep that coming would you ?

Cheers