Thread: ISA - tall babe with a pleasant looking arse.

Senior Member(無間使者)

ISA - tall babe with a pleasant looking arse.

Well gents, it is Wednesday and it's hump day and that was just what I did.

Anyways, I saw ISA today from 244 Paddock, a place renowned for providing good service at a reasonable price. I have punted there a few times and so far it's been pretty good and memorable. The pictures are all real.

I didn't have a line up today because I just saw picture of ISA and she reminds me of one of those classic Chinese maidens, it's the face.

Anyways booked a 45 in session and away we went.

Face : 8/10'

Body: she is early-mid 20s, pretty tall around , 165 cm and has a nice figure. Her arse is pretty good to hold onto.

Boobs: a very perky set of Natural B cups, big nipples which gets pretty hard, so that's a plus if you guys are into that.

BJ: 7/10, she did DT but i wasn't sure because she can DT or my dick's to small ?? ;p

Sex: 7/10, I've had better, but for the money it was ok. She was quite enthusiastic and willing to please. More on this below.

Doing ISA is like doing a girlfriend, it wasn't PSE but it was sensual. The session was unhurried and there was good eye contact, I did try hard to make her cum and wasn't able to. We changed Condoms three times because it was rubbing to hard apparently and it hurt - she is not the first to say this, even my ex girlfriend made comments like this, maybe because I thrust too hard?

Abywys, because of this, I opted for HJ finish. No point of causing pain.

She was wet though so not sure what I was doing wrong. I guess it's a luck thing.

Anyways , she was very enthusiastic and was willing to please so can't fault her for that .

We started in cow girl, she is pretty good at thia, went to miss and then to doggie. We fucked for a good 30 min non stop. It was good cardio.

I think.doggir for her is where it is at. That arse, hold onto it and you'll know why black men like their women 'thick'.

All in all , 7/10.

Return factor is a yes.

Well.done to.Shane and the team at 244 , keep up the good work!

Corvus
    Thanks mate Isa is a really pretty girl

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Nice review. She looks pretty.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

She is I think still developing
    Shane

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Love the great review and picture combination. She sounds wonderful

Isa is very hot do not miss out on her
    Shane

Join Isa and the Saturday girls
    Saturday girls

Isa is a rising star

Isa a very popular girl

Isa here today take advantage of our VIP discount prices go up on 1 JUly
    One day left of June VIP discount ends tomorrow at midnight