Thread: Been seeing wl a bit too long, need advice

Junior Member(有D料到)

Been seeing wl a bit too long, need advice

So ive been seeing a wl fwb for a few months now and I think she may be becoming more attached then id like.

I want to keep her around for sex and shes a solid 7.5 maybe an 8 out of 10. Works at one of the popular establishments. Only thing is shes on the young side and i dont wanna be the guy that jades her. Usually i let these things fizzle out but maybe cos shes young and a bit nauve she thinks im her bf?

Im thinking of either just waiting out her visa (shes on working holiday) or hoping it will fizzle out. Any suggestions on how to handle?

Also she has a hot wl friend who is maybe an 8 or 8.5 and i want to bang her too. If only i had seen her first.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    If you don't want to be with her be a man and tell her.

Then move on.

Not that hard.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Move onto the friend?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by doubleunique View Post
    Move onto the friend?
    I doubt you will have much success there if they are good friends.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What about a shot at a threesome?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by doubleunique View Post
    What about a shot at a threesome?
    Throughout history every man has fantasized about a threesome with his gf and her best friend.
    Usually stays as a fantasy because asking usually splits apart at least one friendship permanently.
    What men dont realise is that most women dont fantasize about having a threesome with their best female friend lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It depends on you. If you are a gentleman, you should talk to her about it instead of leading her on. However, if you want to con't with fun times, you can carry on and feel like a jackass (depending on your ego) at the end.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Here’s a thought...
    Not sure how you are when you fuck her, but try fucking her more like a WL then like she is a GF. I find that can put some distance btw you. Make it feel like PSE stuff and keep it strictly transactional.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by icecool View Post
    There are no other ways . If you tell that you’re not interested you’ll never hear from her again . Tell her you just want to be a friend . If she still bother you . You block her and go fuck her . Who’s her hot friends I’ll go and fuck if you don’t .
    Same here which shop is it
    I will go n fuck her n her friend.
    Seriously probably u see her too much she just want a regular or maybe u been flirty too much with her now she is hook

First guess is j girl in ginza but ginza girls don't talk to each other. so the only other alternative is 5*??? Distant third, two Chinese hunnies in M5???

lol

Banned
    Give her a hint by booking for double

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Be a man! Do the right thing!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I mean, if you already think you have been seeing a WL for too long, maybe it is time for you to move on dont you think?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Why not just see her friend instead? I'm sure they've discussed about you if they are as good friends as you described. Please keep us updated

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You should tell her straight out that you just want to be friends and nothing else so she understands. Don’t lead her to think it is anything more unless you want it to be more too.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    got a similar issue before...

What I did was...
    1. ask ur self if you want more with her than friends
    2. if not, then honestly tell her your thought, because I dont want be a jackass. Life is hard enough to everyone, never ever never make fool on WL/ML

so what told her was, I just wanna enjoy everything in this shop, this room and I wont think about it once I leave. And after that, I ask for more PSE service than GFE. Guess she will get it