Thread: 84A Artarmon - Angelia

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

84A Artarmon - Angelia

Date & Time of Session: 1pm 15/6/18
    Name: Angelia
    Nationality & Language: Chinese, very respectable English
    Face: 8/10, very cute youthful face
    Body: 9/10 - Tall, slim, tight with A/B cup breasts - just my type.
    Skill: 7/10
    Service: 6/10
    GFE: 7.5/10
    Price & Session Length: $100/45 min - all inclusive
    Repeat: 100%

Snuck out of work for a lunch time session. Booked Angelia without ever seeing her. The mamasan here is great, even though I had booked already she asked for Angelia to come out and say hello before re-confirming how long I wanted to stay. I saw a very cute young face with a nice body and instantly said ok to my original booking length. Her ad states the following:

Angelia, Chinese, 174cm, dress 6, slim talk, 32A-22-32, milky skin, age 20
    (Smooth skin, pretty, sweet, English 7, Massage strength 6, GFE 6.5)

It was a very good view as she led me to the room! I would say her skin is very milky smooth, just like a young girl's skin should be. She absolutely looks 20-21, again very pretty and sweet. When I said my Mandarin is pretty basic Angelia was very happy to continue the session in English - I would rank her English as an 8 actually. Can't comment on massage strength as I didn't ask for a strong massage (too busy flirting/chatting with her) and GFE score seems about right.

Laid down for part 1. I would rate her massage skills 6 - a little too pointy and elbowy for my liking, but I was too busy playing with her dress/legs/ass to care much about it. I kept up the conversation throughout part 1 and while she was a little coy she did admit I managed to find out more about her than she usually lets on. All I will say on here though is that she's a great girl and seems to be a genuinely nice person.

Soon it was time for part 2. I won't go into too much detail but while she wasn't as skilled here either there is just something about her that drew me in. I had a lot of fun teasing her and getting teased in return. So much so that we almost ran out of time. I really wanted to extend an extra 15 minutes but apparently we weren't able to do so, some lucky bastard must have booked her straight afterwards! We had to rush a little bit at the end unfortunately (I would have loved to tease her for at least another 30 minutes) but I was still very satisfied at the end of the session.

Shop Owner Artarmon Remedial Massage's Avatar
    Thank you for your support MACHINE_9

Guys please visit our shop
    84a Hampden Road Artarmon
    Wechat jo2456125057

Shop Owner Artarmon Remedial Massage's Avatar
    84a Hampden Road Artarmon
    Wechat: jo2456125057
    Website http://artarmon-remedial-massage-centre.business.site/