Thread: How long you last

Junior Member(有D料到)

How long you last

Just want to ask punters out there what’s the average time it takes to enjoy the pleasure...also any herb or medicine or pills that can help you without prescription from Doc..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I can last fair bit but when been drinking or want make it bigger and last longer I take herb pill called black ants 🐜.. no side affects and lst few days in the system good shit

Senior Member(無間使者) funboybrisbane's Avatar
    Interesting article.
    I usually last too long and have even had to leave without finishing.
    But when it comes to FS i struggle to last at all.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I just realised I put it under AR section instead of general thread. Sorry! Where do you get Black Ant 🐜 pill mate. I normally last longer in RnT but not for FS, sometimes stay for one hour to get double shots..works most of the time but I rather have 30 min for FS sometimes..

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

depends on provider

Quote Originally Posted by ukeharro View Post
    Just want to ask punters out there what’s the average time it takes to enjoy the pleasure...also any herb or medicine or pills that can help you without prescription from Doc..
    For me in Brisvegas really depends on provider...have often stopped half way thru and said don't worry about it. For many in Brisvegas mechanical HJ's are standard as they stare away into the wilderness thinking about the $$$. If she's not into it how the hell can I be. Thats why I tip for good perf. Unfortunately many WG think they are doing you such a huge favour by grabbing and yanking for 2/3 mins. This is also why punters on here are reluctant to give up the names of good performers.
    PS For those who don't know ST = short time ( 2 hrs I demand) and FJ means full sex overseas- just some "education" about another post for, the what's the word, " dullards".

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    http://www.envisionsolutionsnow.com/...pills-reviews/
    I get off eBay 10 tablet like $60 made mistake once took 2 was hard as rock for a week when I looked or thought of girls lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    its well know that theres really no pills that can make you last longer ....you need to develop arousal control and if its that bad jerk off 1 hour before punting