Thread: K Jenny

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

K Jenny

Have been drooling over Jenny's photos all week so finally decided to go and visit her.

Her service is simply amazing, got inside the room and she was wearing a tight cream color dress that made her body look insane.
    She has long legs, a great pair of boobs and a skinny lean body, very feminine.
    Her face is beautiful, with those classic, beautiful korean eyes.

We DFK for a while, intro chat and then shower.
    Note: I know straight away if sex is gonna be good based on how a girl kisses, she follows and adapts to my kisses with no awkward movements, so I knew something good was going to happen.

She cleaned me deeply and then went for a BJ in the shower, she looks straight into my eyes while telling me things every man wants to hear with her sexy, horny voice.

Off to bed and she slowly starts kissing me everywhere, making me feel electricity for the anticipation.

I turn around, she kisses my legs slowly and starts concentrating on my cock, she gives a great sloppy bj and has a perfect grip for handjobs👌

DFK in bed, I asked for a condom as I was going crazy and she says: "oh not yet", turns around and puts her pussy right in my face while going full speed BJ... I'm dying just by remembering that moment.

After a bit of 69 she turns around, puts a condom on and starts riding me....man.

She asks for a bit of missionary, I gladly accept and start pounding her while looking her in the eyes. She's moaning a lot and saying things in Korean and English. Looking at her beautiful face expressing pleasure make me cum strong...

Hugs and a bit of a chill in bed, she grabs her phone to play with google translate haha. We chat for a few minutes and I cut the conversation with a kiss.

Round 2: DFK and a long and good BJ/handjob, doggie and then finish in the same spot as before, pounding her in missionary while admiring her beautiful face full of pleasure while she moans and screams.

Jenny, if you read this, you're amazing!

James (amazing)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

amazing girl

She is a very hottttttt and nice girl and I would definitely see her again soon

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ahhh... was waiting for a review on this girl. Her pics look unreal. I’m hoping she is as skinny as Yuna. Are boobs real or fake?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    Ahhh... was waiting for a review on this girl. Her pics look unreal. I’m hoping she is as skinny as Yuna. Are boobs real or fake?
    I second that, always wanted to try Jenny based on her photos on the site, though im a big fan of natural big tits, fake tits dont do it for me.

Let me know if she has natural ones

Cheers