Thread: Bonnie - Naive girl

Junior Member(有D料到)

Bonnie - Naive girl

Massage Girl's Name: Bonnie
    Establishment: Blossom Massage CBD
    Date visited: 2 months ago
    Price: $65 for 1 hr and the usual tip
    Age/Size/shape: 21-22? Curvy but her breast are big, close to chubby but still cute
    Nationality: Chinese
    Services Provided: Massage
    Value for money/recommend?: Yes

Look
    I have visited Bonnie quite a few times. Straight to the point, if you are looking for a stunner, she will fall into the cute and naive type. Typical uni school girl. Her breasts are big so good choice if you are a tit lover, she is a go.

Massage

Massage is OK but not the best. However, she did put some effort into it. She is quite active but you have to start the conversation.

Part2. Don't really want to do part 2 here cause a bit sus but she is good and actually willing to please. However, please don't abuse her since she is still very young

This is all from my experiences, if you guys don't get the same, don't blame the girl. Have fun guys

Quote Originally Posted by nobody12 View Post
    Age/Size/shape: 21-22? Curvy but her breast are big, close to chubby but still cute

Look
    I have visited Bonnie quite a few times. Straight to the point, if you are looking for a stunner, she will fall into the cute and naive type. Typical uni school girl. Her breasts are big so good choice if you are a tit lover, she is a go.

Massage

Massage is OK but not the best. However, she did put some effort into it. She is quite active but you have to start the conversation.

Part2. Don't really want to do part 2 here cause a bit sus but she is good and actually willing to please. However, please don't abuse her since she is still very young

This is all from my experiences, if you guys don't get the same, don't blame the girl. Have fun guys
    Bonnie is my current little Hong Kong 🇭🇰 girl friend

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Bonnie is my current little Hong Kong ���� girl friend
    Mate. You are having too many girlfriends. Should book a hotel and invite all of them and have an orgy HAHAHAH

Banned
    Unit A Level 1, 812B George Street HAYMARKET

Look

Massage

Hi nobody12,

Thank you for your AR of Bonnie. She is indeed a very sweet girl and do come see her more often! She can be your gf for the hour too!!

Bella

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bella812 View Post
    Hi nobody12,

Thank you for your AR of Bonnie. She is indeed a very sweet girl and do come see her more often! She can be your gf for the hour too!!

Bella
    If I have the money I would book the whole shop for a full day HAHAAH. So many gems in this place to be honest.

Mate. You are having too many girlfriends. Should book a hotel and invite all of them and have an orgy HAHAHAH
    It’s Not a good idea!

Bonnie may be my girl friend one on one, not sure if she even feels comfortable being naked in front of another girl.

Don’t get me wrong, they have all done doubles, it’s part of their job, but a girl friend feel is very personal and precious and shall be treasured and respected!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    It’s Not a good idea!

Bonnie may be my girl friend one on one, not sure if she even feels comfortable being naked in front of another girl.

Don’t get me wrong, they have all done doubles, it’s part of their job, but a girl friend feel is very personal and precious and shall be treasured and respected!
    Sometimes I'm hesitated to book a double because I think they won't give me the usual service because there is another girl around.