Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CBD

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    they do this all the time. The right thing for us to do is to leave some money in the room eventhough the girls never ask
    100% on this. Treat the girls well and respect, you will be rewarded. Simple!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I too was sceptical about the VFM claims of the Star experience. I have been 4 times in recent weeks and can confirm their model is exactly as BW and others have described. Its my new go to place.

And yes a bit of courtesy and respect goes a long way. But really you shouldn’t need to be told that.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ml.paradoxxx View Post
    I too was sceptical about the VFM claims of the Star experience. I have been 4 times in recent weeks and can confirm their model is exactly as BW and others have described. Its my new go to place.

And yes a bit of courtesy and respect goes a long way. But really you shouldn’t need to be told that.
    Very well. PM me if you need some names

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by ml.paradoxxx View Post

The best description of this shop was given by Sticky_date in his analysis of various types of shop in Bris

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ummm I don’t know been Star west end and Springhill few times dirty shops in need of renovations if she charging these prices put some money back into your shops !! As for girls yeah up and down most are girl next door types nothing to exciting but each to there own

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My experience has been the same, I live very close to Star at Spring Hill, and have found it's all dependent on the interaction with the ML. It's my go-to place for the CBD, and the massage is generally good for "massage shop" standards.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My experience at Star is a $80 for an average massage with an average looking girl plus the usual extra$ on top of that

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has anybody been to the relatively new place on 344 Queen Street (N. of creek st.)?

$50/hr, can't really go wrong, can you?

Junior Member(有D料到)

You can really go wrong lol

Quote Originally Posted by str8up View Post
    Has anybody been to the relatively new place on 344 Queen Street (N. of creek st.)?

$50/hr, can't really go wrong, can you?
    So I took one for the team. Worst massage ever. Absolute crap. Place is called De Serve Thai massage and spa. Looked promising on arrival and went down hill at warp speed from “you can place your clothes there and leave your reg Grundy’s on” The massage didn’t go within 2inches of said Reggie’s and such poor quality I couldn’t even lay back and think of mother England.

Been open since October 2017 and a poor legit establishment open until 10pm.

Str8up you can do your own recon next time. You owe me a CBD venue that isn’t already reviewed lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lickalot View Post
    So I took one for the team. Worst massage ever. Absolute crap. Place is called De Serve Thai massage and spa. Looked promising on arrival and went down hill at warp speed from “you can place your clothes there and leave your reg Grundy’s on” The massage didn’t go within 2inches of said Reggie’s and such poor quality I couldn’t even lay back and think of mother England.

Been open since October 2017 and a poor legit establishment open until 10pm.

Str8up you can do your own recon next time. You owe me a CBD venue that isn’t already reviewed lol.
    haha It's a deal mate!
    Thanks for that.
    What a bummer as it's less than a block from my place.
    i miss CBD Sydney

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Done some recon work. Place across from Burger container joint. Go up the stairs. Cute lil thing in a sexy dress was working when I went. Will try next time.

Real Thai always has some good lunch options.

My style is great is for a really good massage.

Thai tantric. Give it a miss.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any reviews on D&P massage located above Momo chicken and Domino's on Albert St?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by superfilo View Post
    Any reviews on D&P massage located above Momo chicken and Domino's on Albert St?
    Been 2 times both duds. No hint of anything.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ah ok thanks bro. DM me if U want any CBD intel

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by superfilo View Post
    Ah ok thanks bro. DM me if U want any CBD intel
    ...cheers man...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Superfilo you actually got something from the place opposite burger joint? Last time i went got nothing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've had the standard options available here. Night time is probably best if U tried in the day and got nothing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone tried the MS massage in spring hill, LE Street?
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by blake_ly View Post
    Anyone tried the MS massage in spring hill, LE Street?
    Only once since the new owners took over.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12