Thread: Julie crap service, 2nd experience with the shop

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Julie crap service, 2nd experience with the shop

Went to this shop a second time last Friday. I thought the experience I had the first time might change. The girls came one by one and they were nice no doubt. The manager suggested to go with Julie as she is young and will provide excellent service.

Once we were in the room she gave a shower and then on the bed. I Tried to small talk and and that went well. Had me lie down and put the dom on and started cbj which was below average. Just going through the routine. Didn't even touch the balls didn't like what she was doing so I said you lie down and I will play with your boobs. She straight away said no. I said ok then lets fuck, and after going through with it we still had around ten minutes left. I said could you give me a massage. Nobody refuses to give a massage but this girl now said I don't know English. I don't speak English. What crap service.

Put my clothes on and decided never coming back here.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    A member for three years and this is your third post.

I am surprised that you can remember your password
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyb View Post
    Went to this shop a second time last Friday. I thought the experience I had the first time might change. The girls came one by one and they were nice no doubt. The manager suggested to go with Julie as she is young and will provide excellent service.

Once we were in the room she gave a shower and then on the bed. I Tried to small talk and and that went well. Had me lie down and put the dom on and started cbj which was below average. Just going through the routine. Didn't even touch the balls didn't like what she was doing so I said you lie down and I will play with your boobs. She straight away said no. I said ok then lets fuck, and after going through with it we still had around ten minutes left. I said could you give me a massage. Nobody refuses to give a massage but this girl now said I don't know English. I don't speak English. What crap service.

Put my clothes on and decided never coming back here.

im so sorry to say.. but this doesnt sound like the julie i know of.. she is very friendly, open-minded, fun and naughty.

she is also willing to please her customers and she got a lot of bookings...

sorry if you had different experience but i wonder what happened that day