Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do ML/WL get desensitized?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Do ML/WL get desensitized?

Some ML/WL see guys all day long and some 5 or more days a week as part of their job. Do they get desensitized from all the action and service and just pretend to be enjoying as part of going through the motions or do they feel aroused every single time with a different customer? It would surely be like the law of diminishing returns?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think both.
    It's really depend on chemistry, if the ml or wl like u they do get arousy and commit to do service for you but ofcoz some just treat it as a job n pretend to like some even lazy to pretend n that's when we punter complain about shit service

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    If the chemistry is good the girl do enjoy the sex. I have ask a WL she say for 1 month working at the place she only really like me and another guys fuck her. I ask her why, is the way you makelove to me. You know how to please a women like lick her pussy and gentle with her.
    But she did say 90% of the guys are nice to her like gentle and not fuck her very hard.

I was told by one WL that just like you guys use desensitising sprays, we use numbing gel as well on long shifts.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If I saw pussy and tits all day I’d get pretty desensitised myself...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Definitely. Its just a job for them.

Banned
    Nana is one of the busiest WL’s around but she cums multiple times in my last session with her which led me to believe that some girls are naturally sensitive just like guys who cum prematurely.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i saw an ugly guy walking in before me a few times, they must get turned off. But when WL sees a good looking guy, their sex drive returns

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One ML told me she had nightmares about dicks and the whole environment affected her in a bad way. She was a girl who really didn’t belong in the industry. She stopped working shortly after that which I was happy for her. Her part 1 was really good though so maybe she just ended up in the wrong type of shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    i saw an ugly guy walking in before me a few times, they must get turned off. But when WL sees a good looking guy, their sex drive returns
    I’ve seen very average guys in the shops too and wonder how the girls can do what they do sometimes....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekman View Post
    I’ve seen very average guys in the shops too and wonder how the girls can do what they do sometimes....
    Some think of d money
    Some probably imagine they doing someone they like
    Or just do it but d service probably is shit

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekman View Post
    Generally they will close their eyes and imagine they are somewhere else. And the good ones will make you feel like you are the best thing in the world at the same time. Look around brother, the world is not full of Brad Pitt's or whoever the chinese or korean superstar is ok. I have always felt humbled and privileged to have been with some of these beautiful woman. Do they become de-sensitized at times, of course. That they come back for any reason at all is a credit to them

Junior Member(有D料到)
    99% sure,

ther rest 1% is for the wl/ml new to this industry

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    2 weeks ago I was punting 1-2 times everyday for 1+ week, non-stop action made me feel not aroused during sex anymore. Eventually I had 4-5 consecutive punts where I couldn't even cum, just felt numb down there and had no "good" feeling pounding girls and could not cum, even when I had a nice session with one of the best good looking girls - Sayaka at Ginza, couldn't cum with Sayaka (but I couldn't go deep with her so it didn't help). Went to different shops and if the girl is not good looking like Diamond class at ginza then I found it hard to erect and had no feeling while fucking. Finally I came after trying hard. Had a break and I now feel much better with sex, sexual desire has gone up again and easier to cum. can't image how these girls could do it non-stop everyday, their vagina must feel desensitised.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    2 weeks ago I was punting 1-2 times everyday for 1+ week, non-stop action made me feel not aroused during sex anymore. Eventually I had 4-5 consecutive punts where I couldn't even cum, just felt numb down there and had so "good" feeling pounding girls and could not cum, even when I had a nice session with one of the best good looking girls - Sayaka at Ginza, couldn't cum with Sayaka (but I couldn't go deep with her so it didn't help). Went to different shops and if the girl is not good looking like Diamond class at ginza then I found it hard to erect and had no feeling while fucking. Finally I came after trying hard. Had a break and I now feel much better with sex, sexual desire has gone up again and easier to cum. can't image how these girls could do it non-stop everyday, their vagina must feel desensitised.
    That is what I call losing your Mojo. Happens to me a few times a year when I have been punting too much. Assandlegs is going through it now which is why he is on a break.

Have a few days off, let the sperm build up and the excitement and you will be back again. Mojo back.

I remember a couple of months ago when I was punting far too much. Twice a day for up to 2 hours a time. I had a run of 4 girls in a row where I couldn't even get an erection as I was low on Mojo. The depth of despair was when I was with this beautiful young girl and I had DATY'd her to an orgasm. She was hot to trot and was demanding that I fuck her and poor old Punterman's cock was a floppy mess.

I decided then to take a few days break and came back with a vengeance. Mojo back.

Sometimes you can have too much of a good thing and it loses its thrill and excitement and almost becomes routine. That is when you need a break.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post

Have a few days off, let the sperm build up and the excitement and you will be back again. Mojo back.
    You're right here. We are not like women who can come many times. Just like a car needs refuelling so do we need to let our little swimmers build up their numbers in our sacks.

Let's enjoy the sessions and give ourselves breaks in between. That's my view.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Obviously they love it or they would not be doing it........right?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipsefun View Post
    Obviously they love it or they would not be doing it........right?
    They do it for the money
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    That is what I call losing your Mojo. Happens to me a few times a year when I have been punting too much. Assandlegs is going through it now which is why he is on a break.

I remember a couple of months ago when I was punting far too much. Twice a day for up to 2 hours a time. I had a run of 4 girls in a row where I couldn't even get an erection as I was low on Mojo. The depth of despair was when I was with this beautiful young girl and I had DATY'd her to an orgasm. She was hot to trot and was demanding that I fuck her and poor old Punterman's cock was a floppy mess.

I decided then to take a few days break and came back with a vengeance. Mojo back.

Sometimes you can have too much of a good thing and it loses its thrill and excitement and almost becomes routine. That is when you need a break.
    Holy shit... I am having this now.
    I thought I was going mental.
    The last 3 punts have been floppier, and floppier.
    I should have read the warning signs, but it came to ahead last night with my first ginza punt. A good time was not had by anyone. Hot as fuck lady, absolute stunner. And the service was impeccable, but the old fella only popped up once. First time ever in my life. Shame shame shame!
    It must be the daily punting... time for a break I think.
    I would like to ask a question though. I haven't been getting much sleep either, 3-4 hours a night. Could this be a cause too?? I dont drink, smoke, or do drugs anymore. I work a physical job, and am pretty healthy.
    Any thoughts?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    Holy shit... I am having this now.
    I thought I was going mental.
    The last 3 punts have been floppier, and floppier.
    I should have read the warning signs, but it came to ahead last night with my first ginza punt. A good time was not had by anyone. Hot as fuck lady, absolute stunner. And the service was impeccable, but the old fella only popped up once. First time ever in my life. Shame shame shame!
    It must be the daily punting... time for a break I think.
    I would like to ask a question though. I haven't been getting much sleep either, 3-4 hours a night. Could this be a cause too?? I dont drink, smoke, or do drugs anymore. I work a physical job, and am pretty healthy.
    Any thoughts?
    When this happens, only need a few days break and you will find that the engine is ready to go again. Doesn't take long to recharge the battery, let me tell you! Oh, make sure you go and see your favourite after a few days break.
    The worse part is the loss of confidence that can plague you, but that only lasts a few days as well until the body's natural reactions start kicking in!!
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast