Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do ML/WL get desensitized?

Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    this topic reminded me what my friend Emily told me. she said she feels like working in a meat factory.
    The Emily at QVB ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yea they do definitely but if your regular and both get on real well she can still enjoy herself.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    depends on the ML but alot of them don't show it

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just show some respect

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    The Emily at QVB ?
    different Emily

Banned
    Of course they get desensitized just to survive. Who can service 50 cocks a week and not be mentally, physically and emotionally affected? It’s a shit job and many WL’s are ruined by the experience forever. For that 1 hour booking, we only see the happy side. Who knows how much she’s suffering afterwards?

Once a girl crosses the line and sells her pussy, her life will never be the same again. What man would trust her if finds out about her past? Can she ever think of men in the same way knowing that they are all punters and lust after her?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Once a girl crosses the line and sells her pussy, her life will never be the same again. What man would trust her if finds out about her past? Can she ever think of men in the same way knowing that they are all punters and lust after her?[/QUOTE]
    That is what one of the WL say that to me. In the end is all about trust on both side.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Of course they get desensitized just to survive. Who can service 50 cocks a week and not be mentally, physically and emotionally affected? It’s a shit job and many WL’s are ruined by the experience forever. For that 1 hour booking, we only see the happy side. Who knows how much she’s suffering afterwards?

Once a girl crosses the line and sells her pussy, her life will never be the same again. What man would trust her if finds out about her past? Can she ever think of men in the same way knowing that they are all punters and lust after her?

Thats a mega double standard there buddy. How can girls trust u if u have been punting? She gonna think that ur out paying for sex when she's waiting for u at home. Personally I dont care what my partners done before she is with me. However the caveat is if she is with me then both sides must be faithful.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes they do get over the sex because it's a job, I was a horny fucker when I was single, always looking to get one off every minute of the day then I got a GF and we where at it like rabbits, then eventually because it was always there I wasn't as horny as I was before when I was single because it was always available.

WL/ML are still women and that's means they are emotional creatures and the only way they get pleasure and not be over it is if they feel they have a connection with someone either serious or just a lusting for their partner or a regular customer

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azninvasion85 View Post
    Thats a mega double standard there buddy. How can girls trust u if u have been punting? She gonna think that ur out paying for sex when she's waiting for u at home. Personally I dont care what my partners done before she is with me. However the caveat is if she is with me then both sides must be faithful.
    If it came down to it I can understand a woman who does it as a job only because she does it for the serious cash flow compared to a partner who fucked alot of guys for free before me. I know of female friends who have been put on the spit multiple times and been through a whole group of guys just because they are sluts. Each to your own though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A WL once told me that she had lost the sensitivity as she fucks multiple guys in a day, most of the time they smell sperms, on their off days the last thing on their mind is sex.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Carissawhore View Post
    A WL once told me that she had lost the sensitivity as she fucks multiple guys in a day, most of the time they smell sperms, on their off days the last thing on their mind is sex.
    Hahaha that's like when I fingered a ML at romeo 10+ yrs ago. Man i swear I can still smell it few days later nd it stucked in my head as well. I can imagined how they feel - 6 / 7 days a week of sperms

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Hahaha that's like when I fingered a ML at romeo 10+ yrs ago. Man i swear I can still smell it few days later nd it stucked in my head as well. I can imagined how they feel - 6 / 7 days a week of sperms
    I had the same situation with one ML. Washed my hands and fingers many times and the smell kept lingering for at a few days too.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A girl told me that she doesn’t want to enjoy during job or she would feel guilt. And yes, they do get desensitized but still have to pretend to enjoy it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    That is what one of the WL say that to me. In the end is all about trust on both side.[/QUOTE]

Most women say most of what you said about men who need to buy pussy

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    2 weeks ago I was punting 1-2 times everyday for 1+ week, non-stop action made me feel not aroused during sex anymore. Eventually I had 4-5 consecutive punts where I couldn't even cum, just felt numb down there and had no "good" feeling pounding girls and could not cum, even when I had a nice session with one of the best good looking girls - Sayaka at Ginza, couldn't cum with Sayaka (but I couldn't go deep with her so it didn't help). Went to different shops and if the girl is not good looking like Diamond class at ginza then I found it hard to erect and had no feeling while fucking. Finally I came after trying hard. Had a break and I now feel much better with sex, sexual desire has gone up again and easier to cum. can't image how these girls could do it non-stop everyday, their vagina must feel desensitised.
    It happens to all men. Just like gym and workout you got to allow muscles to recover. Then good sleep and a healthy diet is important for any athlete to win gold at Olympics. For me I come very easily the first time. The second time is always better as I last decent amount of time. With the third one always need help from the girl. Then I need recovery time as the fourth time is only going through the motion and the feelings are much less.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This is hilarous. They do it only for the money full stop. If any guy thinks differently are completely deluding themsevles.

I have a good mate whos partner owns a shop, that is how I know alot of MLs and other shop owners. His partner has bought them a house, bought her daughter a flat, just bought herself a new car and bought her partner a 70k car. They often sit there and laugh at times about how guys spend so much money on massages and extras.

Most of girls who work for her get their customers believing and feeling they are single and available and that their customer is the best they ever had, most of which are married or in committed relationships.

It is purely dollars.

As the saying goes no money no honey.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was talking with one recently really frankly about the business, and the topic of how they deal with sitting in a room and waiting for the knock on the door not knowing what was on the other side. (old, young, drunk, washed etc) . She said that all thats in her mind is how long? 30 mins, 60 mins etc and thats it, everything else is the same. When times up, reset and ready for the next one until the shifts finished, reset the day and forget about it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by asgard View Post
    This is hilarous. They do it only for the money full stop. If any guy thinks differently are completely deluding themsevles.

I have a good mate whos partner owns a shop, that is how I know alot of MLs and other shop owners. His partner has bought them a house, bought her daughter a flat, just bought herself a new car and bought her partner a 70k car. They often sit there and laugh at times about how guys spend so much money on massages and extras.

Most of girls who work for her get their customers believing and feeling they are single and available and that their customer is the best they ever had, most of which are married or in committed relationships.

It is purely dollars.

As the saying goes no money no honey.
    True true. I got that too. When they first come to room, what they look into you is money. “Hello my potential income”, or when you revisit them and see them happily welcome you, they probably think like this “oh hello Mr good tip”. That’s it. They have to pretend to enjoy the touches to please your ego as their job requires that. “I miss you” means “I miss your tips”. And during sessions, they think about what they will have for dinner, or how much money they get until that time, how much money they want more for the day, or “I’m so sick of you, you gotta know that”

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Oddly, that's happened to me on a few occasions. I've been balls deep in a girl and suddenly I start thinking "What should I have for dinner tonight?"

I've been with MLs getting a good massage while mentally doing my shopping list or planning work for the next day.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast