Thread: J Mayko + kebab Store Review

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J Mayko + kebab Store Review

I was at work when the Ginza Roster was updated (working late… EOFY shit) and saw there was a new J girl available. I hesitated to book because I was tired as hell as I was flying to and from Melb for work every couple of days. Later that night I decided check out her Ginza profile again (lol actually typed www.ginza.com before I realised I was about to search it in on my work laptop… phew soo close) Her profile description read LANGUAGE:JAPANESE, ENGLISH … VERY FRESH INEXPERIENCED … SOLD … so i quickly shot through a txt but unfortunately she has already been booked until very late. Damn I shouldn’t have hesitated.

I wasn’t all out of luck because the next day she turned up on the 278club roster and looked like she was now 1 hour minimum and still charged at Ginza prices. Hmmm she must have got good feedback … I needed to make a quick decision so as not make the same mistake as yesterday. I quickly formulated a timetable in my head as I had Worldcup thing to go to with some colleagues that night aswell. Tried to book for 3 but she was already booked … no problem got a time close to when I wanted, so all good.

Rocked up to 278club super tried and walked up the stairs and it felt like I was transported different world. Like many other reviews the reception area looks like the lobby of a fancy 5 star hotel. Very clean very warm … just a great atmosphere.

I was early so I had to go wait in the communal waiting room. Ill take this opportunity of give my man Tony another shout-out or as I like to call him Wilson junior. The thing I like about tony is his honesty he will tell you straightout. …This girl is good at this, this girls doesn’t get good feedback from Caucasian customers, This girls gets great feedback for this … next time you go to 278club I highly recommend talking to tony im sure he will look after you. 10/10 for management.

I had about 15-20 min wait. Everytime I go to Ginza or 278club i have a tradition of always getting a kebab afterwards so while I was waiting I thought to myself why not help some of the bros and post my recommendations for top Kebab joints near Ginza/287club.i like to think of myself as a foodie wannabe and like most of you pervs get turned on/aroused by jerry’s/Christmas/Chelsea’s instagram food posts hahaha …. Im joking . feel free to skip over the next session

TOP 5 POST PUNT KEBAB PLACES

1.Golden Pide – bourke st –been going to this place since high school meat is super fresh and tasty. Definitely go for the snack pack. In my opinion the best.
    2. Fatima's Lebanese Restaurant -Cleveland St -all their kebabs are freshly grilled on charcoal a little more expensive but definitely worth it
    3.Abduls - Elizabeth St - Cheap and tasty .. they also have belly dancing on weekends
    4. Charcoal shish kebabs – not bad option if you don’t want to walk all the way to bourke st.
    5. Erciyes Restaurant –clevland st – Avoid lol

lol there you go folks .. your welcome … who knows maybe the next girls and ginza might be called j kebab or c Kebab or K kebab …or they might even run a promotion first 50 people to say kebab gets a $20 discount. Hahaha ok back to the main topic.

Mayko opened the door (room 6) and looked nothing like her photos … she looked 1000 times better. Mayko has the authentic natural Japanese look. She told me she training to be a makeup artist so her make up was on point and just made her look even more beautiful. From the start you can tell she is very service orientated she fold all my clothes neatly. She likes having a conversation and asked if a watched AV to which I said I didn’t.

Quick shower (bj included) and onto the bed … like to start first with DATY. (ill just add in another review Mayko’s were highlight … and I have to agree its hard to explain she has the softest cutest hands ever they feel great when shes washig you) Mayko Is only an A cup but loves having the nipple licked, she fully shaved and as soon as you get down there she’s already super wet. I decided to all at it and give her a good JAV style licking and fingering. Very genuine responses she would lift and back and move to were she wanted to be licked moaning and shaking then grabbing the back of my head and ears. After she jokingly slapped me and said I lied she I told her I didn’t watch AV hahah … I really don’t .

Oh I gota say while I was DATYing her I was trying to work out what this means

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    She has a freshly shaved pussy and is very soft and smooth, and tastes quite neutral with a hint of spice.
    lol I get the soft and smooth … but spice ...someone please explain haha.

Mayko DFK is also amazing .. its hard to explain but her tongue if soft so it a very GFE passionate feel. BBBJ and cat bath is amazing but what was even better was her pussyslide might even be better than Alin’s.

Onto Cowgirl very GFE and then turn PSE she is light so move in a squatting position so I can air fuck her and then missionary to finish. Normaly I do a few more position but like I said I was tired as, so I just chilled even though I really wanted another round. We spent the last 10 minutes talking about her experiences in the soaplands … I wont spoils any of the story but they are absolutely hilarious

Mayko is definitely top Ginza quality and there is a reason why she is 1 hour minimum. Ill just give a few points of feedback for other punters. 1. In her profile is say she is “inexperienced” … she is definitely experienced she has worked in soaplands but it’s a natural experience and not a routine like some other girls. Lol you will know when she give does her catbath just how good she is.Her English is good but don’t expect sally or kiss level English …you will easily but able to have a conversation with her. So maybe the description should say moderate English instead of just English.

Again Mayko is an amazing girl and you will be a fool to miss her I don’t think she is here for long. Definitely try her out I promised you love every minute … if you’re a fan of Japanese girls Mayko is a must!

Lol so do you have an post punt customs ? what do you guys eats after ? where do you guys go ? do you get turn on by jerry’s big bowl of pho ? … lemme know lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    HAHAHAHA ... id like to book C Kebab for 1 hour please ...

Mayko sounds like she's going to be another superstar definitely on my list ... I actually like them swaping the girl between Ginza and 287 because I prefer the rooms at 287 more.

LOL Fatima's should do a Ginza snack pack !!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds great. Haven’t had much Japanese flavor recently. Maybe she needs to be the one 😁

Btw, what is soap lands?

Banned
    Soaplands are a way of 'technically' skirting around Japanese prostitution laws. Instead of sex, you are getting a soapy rub-down by a hot J babe. Reality is that horny cocks are likely to be ridden amongst the soap bubbles. Not unlike Chinese Donguan style saunas.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    LOL !!! great AR...Golden Pide on Bourke st all the way !!! ... looks like shes back at Ginza

i gota check out 287 ><. We should start a petition to get Ginza management to name the next girl Kebab !!

hhhmm shes only A cup ? which of the 3 pictures does she look most similar to ? do you needa translator app to communicate with her ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There’s a Greek kebab joint on crown st they’ve got the best lamb kebabs

Quote Originally Posted by Leon8888 View Post
    lol there you go folks .. your welcome … who knows maybe the next girls and ginza might be called j kebab or c Kebab or K kebab …or they might even run a promotion first 50 people to say kebab gets a $20 discount. Hahaha ok back to the main topic.
    Lmao sold, thanks for an interesting read

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great review Leon! Have to try her out as well as Fatimah's kebabs.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    kebabs are great but best to eat after punting because of the smell, no WLs would want to smell kebab breath

back to Mayko, my session with her was great. I absolutely love her pussy, it's meaty, soft and hairless smooth, one of the best pussies out there, you gotta see her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MansNotHot View Post
    We should start a petition to get Ginza management to name the next girl Kebab !!
    Thats actually a good idea we should get a petition to name the next girl Kebab .... or better Wilson should setup an online poll and let us name the next girl !! pretty smart marketing if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon8888 View Post
    Oh I gota say while I was DATYing her I was trying to work out what this means

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    She has a freshly shaved pussy and is very soft and smooth, and tastes quite neutral with a hint of spice.

lol I get the soft and smooth … but spice ...someone please explain haha.

I can just imagine rooter in a Italian accent and hand gestures saying ...."Thatsa spicy pussy" hahahahaha!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by MansNotHot View Post

hhhmm shes only A cup ? which of the 3 pictures does she look most similar to ? do you needa translator app to communicate with her ?
    if you check out http://278club.com.au/Girls/797 i would probably say the middle one is the most accurate. no translator app necessary

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by justinfox View Post
    Thats actually a good idea we should get a petition to name the next girl Kebab .... or better Wilson should setup an online poll and let us name the next girl !! pretty smart marketing if you ask me.

I can just imagine rooter in a Italian accent and hand gestures saying ...."Thatsa spicy pussy" hahahahaha!!

lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    SPOT ON ! LOL ... hmmm might Give her a go tomorrow ... don't usually see 1 hour girls do 12hour shifts she must be a Pro

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I was interested in the kebab review. Btw, to Allenby, Greeks don't have kebabs, they have gyro or yeeros. Don't let them hear you calling their yeeros a kebab! Anyway, my go to spot is the caravan kebab in a servo parking lot on Sydenham Rd. Very close to Victoria Rd. Victoria Yeeros is great too. Close to Marrickville Rd. After a punt in 5 Gerald St, or 28 Vincent St, or 83 Marrickville Rd, or 143 Marrickville Rd, or 271 Marrickville Rd, or 46 Sydenham Rd... I would often visit any of the 2... Depending on the time I finish my punt... Punt like a king, eat like pauper!