Thread: MIO - Skinny Japanese GFE

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

MIO - Skinny Japanese GFE

Not meant to punt today, spent heaps on a double massage on Wednesday but with a meeting suddenly cancelled I txted Ginza for either Cassie or Jenny, both not in my time slot but MIO was available. Remembered Rooter’s review of her, so went for it.

SCOPING
    Up to room 2, but door to room 1 was wide open and I couldn’t helping peeking inside. Saw this drop dead gorgeous girl eating lunch. Very pretty face and fantastic rack on a slim curvy body. This was Mia... not Mio!

Room 2 opened and unfortunately tbh I was disappointed cos of the fresh glimpse of Mia.
    But I re-focused to enjoy my session with MIO. This girl is still quite pretty, very exotic almond shaped eyes and as has been previously reported she is quite skinny up top, with little A cuppers. Size6 and 160cm tall. However from hips down I would say she is more slim then skinny with a nice full arse. She had a red slip on, didn’t wear her heels, but her legs still looked slim and nice.

TASTING
    Went straight into DFK in the shower and she was shy initially but later on the bed she fully went for it. Shower was some great pussy sliding. Some light BBBJ with her hand at base and her lips wrapped around my cock.

PRE-GAME
    On the bed her BBBJ was better and a little deeper but no DT... her nature is very demure and GFE, so didn’t feel like pushing for anything more. Nice light cat bath as well. I watched her suck me in the ceiling mirror above, her head moving up and down and noted how skinny her waist was. Seriously the upper end of my thigh might be same width as her waist and I’m not a big guy.

Really got me going watching this skinny thing work me, so asked to fuck already...

MAIN EVENT
    Not the tightest pussy but my gosh it was really, really warm in there... strange when you think your cock must be the warmest appendage in the room. But felt almost hot in her pussy. Did some cowgirl, before spinning her over for some nice deep missionary. No complaints at all when I started pounding a bit harder. Switched to doggy.

Pounded her hard and fast for quite a while in this position my thumbs crossed on the small of her back and her fuller arse absorbing the impact well. Pushed a thumb into her arsehole and absently asked about anal...

“Okay...” she says. Damn...I love Japanese girls, so compliant and up for anything!

But thinking back to my wallet, was sure I had only $50. For those interested - $100 is the anal price at Ginza. Was disappointed (in myself mostly!) So not missing a beat I lay her flat and ground into her pussy from behind, getting that perfect angle and super depth. Felt that wall inside her and still no complaints. Love jap girls.

After the potential for anal taken from me it took me a while to get over the line. I ground into her for ages till the sweet smell of our sweat intermingled in the already over-heated room. Finally with my arms under her I pulled her back by her shoulders and pushed in way deep to finish off. Squeezing out some involuntary gasps from this sweet girl.

AFTERWARDS
    Soooo tired, I dozed off and she snuggled into me and when I woke, I honestly forgot where I was... literally taken to punting nirvana.

Walking down the stairs later I noticed a girl going out the front door. She was wearing an oversized black jumper and from behind, her legs (not even in heels) looked super slim/skinny. Just my type. Didn’t look too tall either. Asking later, found out this was Jenny.

Mmmmm - Mia, Jenny, Cassie...

Unfortunately my impatience to try all the great talent at Ginza is starting to give me punting ADHD...

Happy Punting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice review mate. She is in my list as well. Out of interest what other girls at Ginza do anal

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunterthe View Post
    Nice review mate. She is in my list as well. Out of interest what other girls at Ginza do anal
    Went through a few years ago... but out of the bunch right now at Ginza, I think maybe Amber. Best bet from my experience is with Japanese girls. The few I’ve tapped in the past were Japanese.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    Went through a few years ago... but out of the bunch right now at Ginza, I think maybe Amber. Best bet from my experience is with Japanese girls. The few I’ve tapped in the past were Japanese.
    Thanks mate. Any other punters have recommendations?

Banned
    Amber ? Really ?

I teased her with my finger before but she wasn’t keen.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hmmm, I saw her maybe 1.5yrs ago and suggested it... she was okay but again I lacked the money in my wallet.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not meant to punt today, spent heaps on a double massage on Wednesday but with a meeting suddenly cancelled I txted Ginza for either Cassie or Jenny, both not in my time slot but MIO was available. Remembered Rooter’s review of her, so went for it.

SCOPING
    Up to room 2, but door to room 1 was wide open and I couldn’t helping peeking inside. Saw this drop dead gorgeous girl eating lunch. Very pretty face and fantastic rack on a slim curvy body. This was Mia... not Mio!

Room 2 opened and unfortunately tbh I was disappointed cos of the fresh glimpse of Mia.
    But I re-focused to enjoy my session with MIO. This girl is still quite pretty, very exotic almond shaped eyes and as has been previously reported she is quite skinny up top, with little A cuppers. Size6 and 160cm tall. However from hips down I would say she is more slim then skinny with a nice full arse. She had a red slip on, didn’t wear her heels, but her legs still looked slim and nice.

TASTING
    Went straight into DFK in the shower and she was shy initially but later on the bed she fully went for it. Shower was some great pussy sliding. Some light BBBJ with her hand at base and her lips wrapped around my cock.

PRE-GAME
    On the bed her BBBJ was better and a little deeper but no DT... her nature is very demure and GFE, so didn’t feel like pushing for anything more. Nice light cat bath as well. I watched her suck me in the ceiling mirror above, her head moving up and down and noted how skinny her waist was. Seriously the upper end of my thigh might be same width as her waist and I’m not a big guy.

Really got me going watching this skinny thing work me, so asked to fuck already...

MAIN EVENT
    Not the tightest pussy but my gosh it was really, really warm in there... strange when you think your cock must be the warmest appendage in the room. But felt almost hot in her pussy. Did some cowgirl, before spinning her over for some nice deep missionary. No complaints at all when I started pounding a bit harder. Switched to doggy.

Pounded her hard and fast for quite a while in this position my thumbs crossed on the small of her back and her fuller arse absorbing the impact well. Pushed a thumb into her arsehole and absently asked about anal...

“Okay...” she says. Damn...I love Japanese girls, so compliant and up for anything!

But thinking back to my wallet, was sure I had only $50. For those interested - $100 is the anal price at Ginza. Was disappointed (in myself mostly!) So not missing a beat I lay her flat and ground into her pussy from behind, getting that perfect angle and super depth. Felt that wall inside her and still no complaints. Love jap girls.

After the potential for anal taken from me it took me a while to get over the line. I ground into her for ages till the sweet smell of our sweat intermingled in the already over-heated room. Finally with my arms under her I pulled her back by her shoulders and pushed in way deep to finish off. Squeezing out some involuntary gasps from this sweet girl.

AFTERWARDS
    Soooo tired, I dozed off and she snuggled into me and when I woke, I honestly forgot where I was... literally taken to punting nirvana.

Walking down the stairs later I noticed a girl going out the front door. She was wearing an oversized black jumper and from behind, her legs (not even in heels) looked super slim/skinny. Just my type. Didn’t look too tall either. Asking later, found out this was Jenny.

Mmmmm - Mia, Jenny, Cassie...

Unfortunately my impatience to try all the great talent at Ginza is starting to give me punting ADHD...

Happy Punting.
    Any photos of Mio

Quote Originally Posted by Hunterthe View Post
    Any photos of Mio
    Been wondering about that ...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    Been wondering about that ...
    I asked that question too. On the back of Rooter’s review of Mio and some punter said her pics are up on wechat. Don’t really use that though...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    how do you compare J Mio with Lolita BigDipper?
    I know Lolita is younger. Both are skinny, who is prettier do you think?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hmmm... both Japanese, both can take a pounding and both are skinny. I’d say Lolita has the better body and she is probably a bit taller too. Mio’s tits are a tad too small if you ask me.

But if you want anal then Mio said yes. Can’t remember if I asked Lolita though... might have to check my own AR.

I’d probably prefer Lolita man. Something about that girl. I had heard that she was leaving the industry or the country. But her pic still on ginza page right?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hmmm... both Japanese, both can take a pounding and both are skinny. I’d say Lolita has the better body and she is probably a bit taller too. Mio’s tits are a tad too small if you ask me.

But if you want anal then Mio said yes. Can’t remember if I asked Lolita though... might have to check my own AR.

I’d probably prefer Lolita man. Something about that girl. I had heard that she was leaving the industry or the country. But her pic still on ginza page right?
    Lolita's left australia and gone back to japan for now, hopefully she'll be back. Lolita is skinny but for me she has one of the best bodies, her legs are actually fuller and not skinny legs. her innocent looking won me over. aaah Lolita Lolita....still on my quest to find another Lolita