Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What proportion of customers would be considered well presented and attractive ?

Senior Member(無間使者)

What proportion of customers would be considered well presented and attractive ?

I visit this forum a lot, and joined now.
    Question: For the average priced good brothel, not MILF place, what proportion of customers would be considered well presented and attractive ?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Only the shop owners would know

Shane Paddo ?

Jerry 5 ?

Jesse 42 ?
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

A high percent for us
    Shane

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by paddington244 View Post
    A high percent for us
    Shane
    What a suck.

Only 20% max

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    As long as they are clean I am that’s all it really matters

Junior Member(有D料到)
    my experience is ......
    1. keep urself clean
    2. never smelly mouth
    3. be polite

I never ask ML to do what they dont like since they wont do it well if they dont like it

Junior Member(有D料到)
    People with a big wad of cash?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i never seen a punter in brothel good looking, and usually they are older, like 40-50 years old

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    i never seen a punter in brothel good looking, and usually they are older, like 40-50 years old
    How old nd how good looking are you?

Last few times I visited 227, Blossom and QVB and ran into other punters, most of them were in suits or well dressed and looking like respectable businessmen.

They pretty much made going to the RnT shops looking like attending Research and Training seminars!

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Last few times I visited 227, Blossom and QVB and ran into other punters, most of them were in suits or well dressed and looking like respectable businessmen.

They pretty much made going to the RnT shops looking like attending Research and Training seminars!
    The are many office professionals going to RnT, some ML told me they've got customers like doctors, dentist, lawyers, professors, barrister, executives, etc.

Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    We are all handsome with 6 packs, perfect Colgate smiles, full wallets and smell like a perfumed rose garden.

The laydeez love us all.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    The are many office professionals going to RnT, some ML told me they've got customers like doctors, dentist, lawyers, professors, barrister, executives, etc.
    Yeap, and believe it or not, many office workers who sat and look at the computer all day really need a massage - neck and shoulder in particular! The part 2, well, it’s just a bonus - it’s a man thing ! I’m sure all us man man will understand......... haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I always shower at home before a punt and wear clean clothes. Nothing too fancy maybe a nice pair of jeans or chinos. Nice clean shirt and a pair of casual shoes. Will shave, brush my teeth and mouthwash. I mainly punt at night so I will know on the day if I will be punting that night so come on here check the rosters and reviews and decide on a shop to go to.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I always take pride in my appearance especially when I'm going to be in the company of a female, I'll go the extra mile to make sure her task is not completely a horrible experience, hence the reason I train 5 days a week, i know that when a gorgeous hot woman is taking me by the hand into the room & she's gonna take me to heaven, I wanna look & feel my best

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter69 View Post
    I always take pride in my appearance especially when I'm going to be in the company of a female, I'll go the extra mile to make sure her task is not completely a horrible experience, hence the reason I train 5 days a week, i know that when a gorgeous hot woman is taking me by the hand into the room & she's gonna take me to heaven, I wanna look & feel my best
    I’m with you Peter.

While I’m still able to, I present myself as fit and as strong and as presentable as I can for a man my age (45). I want as few barriers as possible between me and the girl, given that I’m usually giving them at least 10 years.

I’ve seen BC once at Paddo (fully clothed) and he looked hard and healthy for a man who admits to being 53. He also smelt nice. Calvin Klein Eternity, I think? He’s the only punter on this forum I’ve met. Girls would like him.

I’ve bumped into other punters (no words exchanged) at 42G and they all looked OK. Seen mostly office types at Sakura 57. Again, no chatting. They looked embarrassed.

Ginza is the exception for me.

I’ve sat in its communal waiting room twice. Once with an obese and shabbily dressed white guy who looked and wheezed like a walking heart attack; and once with a guy in high viz gear covered in dust. I would hate to have been the girl seeing either of them that day.

About a month ago, a guy walked in on me and Aiko in that little room 11 at Ginza near the laundry. He looked like shit — shorts and thongs. Aiko and I were naked, about to start to round 2. Fuck knows how he got the wrong room.

I reckon Maxybru is probably right — about 25% of us make an effort.

Quote Originally Posted by The Speechwriter View Post
    I’m with you Peter.

While I’m still able to, I present myself as fit and as strong and as presentable as I can for a man my age (45). I want as few barriers as possible between me and the girl, given that I’m usually giving them at least 10 years.

I’ve seen BC once at Paddo (fully clothed) and he looked hard and healthy for a man who admits to being 53. He also smelt nice. Calvin Klein Eternity, I think? Girls would like him.

I’ve bumped into other punters at 42G and they all looked OK. Seen mostly office types at Sakura 57.

Ginza is the exception for me.

I’ve sat in its communal waiting room twice. Once with an obese and shabbily dressed white guy who looked and wheezed like a walking heart attack; and once with a guy in high viz gear covered in dust. I would hate to have been the girl seeing either of them that day.

About a month ago, a guy walked in on me and Aiko in that little room 11 at Ginza near the laundry. He looked like shit — shorts and thongs. Aiko and I were naked. Fuck knows how he got the wrong room.

I reckon Maxybru is probably right — about 25% of us make an effort.

Thanks Speech. Glad you mentioned that I was fully clothed when we met. LOL

I look like a bum compared to the Supreme gentleman caffery.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    respect to brothels and accepting punters of all types. they cant force a dress or odour policy

Banned
    The WLs really need to be desensitized to do it with any Dick and Harry out there. It all comes down to money money money! Show me the money and you'll get your meal deal.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast