Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What proportion of customers would be considered well presented and attractive ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I gotta say i still couldn't fuck or play with an old creepy ugly smelly chick if it was reversed, not even for all the money in the world! I once was with Ashley from Summerville just about to enjoy her bod when a massive guy comes out of the room naked with the ML in tow cringing! She definitely had to work for her cash that day!
    Last edited by Peter69; 29-06-2018 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Update

That is a fucking awful story.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by retrospect View Post
    I wonder how you knew it was bc. I have been lurking here a while and I wouldn't know anyone to look at.
    The owner/manager of 244 Paddo, Shane, introduced me to BC over a beer at Paddo RSL next door. We were both regulars at Paddo at the time.

An what a day that was!!!!!
    Shane

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by paddington244 View Post
    An what a day that was!!!!!
    Shane
    Yes I seem to remember that me and Speech were going to do MMFF. He saw the two hot girls lisa and Eva and then decided he would do a double with them leaving me high and dry in reception with tumbleweed blowing down the aisles.

I have since forgiven him.....
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter69 View Post
    I gotta say i still couldn't fuck or play with an old creepy ugly smelly chick if it was reversed, not even for all the money in the world! I once was with Ashley from Summerville just about to enjoy her bod when a massive guy comes out of the room naked with the ML in tow cringing! She definitely had to work for her cash that day!
    Play this game. Pretend you are a WL. Stand at the bus stop, stand still in the shopping centre or the train station. Look immediately at the next 10 guys or girls that walk past you of all ages and sizes and assume they are your next 10 customers if you were a WL as they have decided to choose you in the line up or book you.

That shows you the not so glamorous life that the WL leads as I can assure you, you won't want to have sex with anyone in that 10.

Every punter does not look like Richard Gere or Brad Pitt.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    that game where i see the next 10 women and well i could do a large fraction of them

I think - in addition to being clean - a ML rates the way how she is approached, treated, respected. Age might not be the main focus. They do have a lot of experience and look behind the facade. But in most cases, she has to take it ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [QUOTE=Brothelcreeper;1452317]Play this game. Pretend you are a WL. Stand at the bus stop, stand still in the shopping centre or the train station. Look immediately at the next 10 guys or girls that walk past you of all ages and sizes and assume they are your next 10 customers if you were a WL as they have decided to choose you in the line up or book you.

That shows you the not so glamorous life that the WL leads as I can assure you, you won't want to have sex with anyone in that 10.

Every punter does not look like Richard Gere or Brad Pitt.[/QUOTE
    Exactly BC & as I said, not for all the money in the world

Quote Originally Posted by Highnoon View Post
    I think - in addition to being clean - a ML rates the way how she is approached, treated, respected. Age might not be the main focus. They do have a lot of experience and look behind the facade. But in most cases, she has to take it ...
    Exactly. Like everything in life if you treat someone well then they will treat you well in return. Kindness repaid.

Like when you go into a normal shop. If you are nice to the person serving you, you will get good service. If you rude to them then their barriers go up and you won't. Same in brothel land. Give a girl a nice time and she will do her best to show you a nice time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12