Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Hours of Business : 10am - late

Rates : 70/30min day time special

Size/shape : petite, long legs, A/B cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : CBJ, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

Find my myself coming back to 45 George because of the young and beautiful girls they have on offer. I'm met by the receptionist and put in the main area next to the counter this time all by myself. A few girls come out, all very pretty, but I pick Kelly as she looks incredibly sexy and has a great smile. Pay for the standard service and we enter one of the rooms. As usual, the heater is full blast and I already know I'm going to be all wet and sticky by the end . We take turns to shower as is expected in these places but I get a good peek at her naked body. Kelly has a slim and petite build, with long legs and small little breasts which she bashfully covers up.

As she joins me on the bed, I try to go for a peck but she says no and I don't push her again. A standard catbath begins with some licks on my nipples while her hand slowly strokes my cock bringing it to attention. She caps me pretty much immediately after and starts a CBJ after wiping it with a tissue. Her technique is pretty good and I feel some good suction albeit a little mechanical with no ball play. She asks to fuck but I tell her I want to return the favour in hopes of getting a better connection for the rest of the session. I think there is some misunderstanding with our hand communication as she covers up when I make my way down there with my head. No kiss or daty available but these things are to be expected in a standard service.

Kelly applies a bit of lube and I rub my cock around her pussy to warm things up. I slowly make my way in her tight pussy and pick up the pace once we're both comfortable. My hands explore all over her body and I fuck her. Her soft skin is a pleasure to lick as I suck her nipples and play with her small breasts. I turn her around and bring her ass to the edge of the bed. It's truly a beautiful sight and I pump her wonderful ass with some vigor. After a while, she withdraws a bit and wants to turn back into missionary. The dreaded words of "you come" are uttered and I can tell the session is going a bit too long for her liking. I move back into position and grab her legs up while I fuck her and empty my load into the dom. A few more thrusts and I sit back on my knees to catch my breath. Kelly quickly removes the dom and cleans me a little before jumping into the shower. I'm sure there is still some time so I lay down and ask her to lie next to me to rest. Sure enough, she checks her phone to confirm and we lay in silence with her in my arm. It gets too hot in the room and even I am forced to move our bodies from sticking to each other. The timer goes off and we change back into our clothes before exiting.

Overall, an okay punt that is still good value for money. At this price and the attractiveness of the girls, you probably can't find much better (please let me know of others to try). Although there is a bit of GFE lacking, I had already factors these things prior to the session and will to come back to try the next girl.