Thread: Emily - any younger and it would be illegal. Cute, teenage, pocket rocket

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Emily - any younger and it would be illegal. Cute, teenage, pocket rocket

Saw that 45 Granville had a new young girl Emily on the roster. Fresh from China two days ago. Described as:

EMILY – A young cutie pocket rocket, petite size 4 body with perky B cup, 153cm height, with a perfect blend of beauty and cuteness, very very cute innocent feeling, just like a virgin feel, Chinese

Texted the shop and made a booking for 2pm as I liked the sound of another perky breasted pocket rocket like Rose who also works there.

Rocked up on my motorbike at 2pm and wait for Emily to come and get me.

WOW, when she says hello I am immediately in love. She is so cute, petite, looks like she is 18 years old, knee high to a grasshopper wearing little black shorts with those perky young breasts on show in all their glory in a matching crop top, My cock stirs in my jeans and I know this will be good.

Paid $130 hr which is the shops daytime discount price, little Emily takes me by the hand and like a good, fresh newbie she walks me to the room and forgets the towels which she runs off to get as I shower.

Back she comes and strips off and I admire her body. Very firm, lovely abs, cute bum, hairy pussy and yes, tick, very perky B cups. She jumps in the shower with me and I soap up her tits and bum and enjoy a good fondle.

Only the bed and I get a nice cbj from her. Asked for bbbj but not on the cards but her English is non existent so a few language difficulties. She is cute and sucks me with her head bobbing up and down and after a while I stop her and show her a few techniques which she practises with gusto and which gets me nice and hard.

Dom up and slowly into her little pussy in mish. Tight snug fit and pump away slowly to get her juices flowing. She is a timid shy girl and turns her head to the side as I fuck her. I give her a few light kisses to show some affection and she seems to relax more and I get my full length inside her warm love tunnel.

Try a few positions and then with that cute little bum I have to try doggie so I lift her hips up into a pillow, lick her pussy from behind and give her a nice slow doggie fuck whilst pulling back her long black hair. A few minutes of this and I have to stop as her tight little snatch is in danger of making me cum too quickly.

Lie her down for some DATY. Her pussy is nice and wet and soon she is moaning nicely. She wriggles and squirms around as I up the tempo and I reach up to play with her lovely soft breasts which wobble around playfully. She is a slow burner but soon I get her to a big orgasm after which she curls up in a ball giggling happily. Pussy dripping wet like only a newbie’s can be.

Finish off with her in cowgirl bouncing on top of me with her boobies dancing around and I blow in the dom.

Emily is a young, cute girl. Very beautiful and it was great to fuck a teenager. Fresh and inexperienced as they come.

Little cutie pie.

Banned
    Day time special promotion full service

From only $60 ~ 30mins Full Service