Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: COF service

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    I've had a few girls that "snowball" me. I CIM and they spit it back into my mouth.

The only COF I have had is with a regular young girl who would let me do it but she never looked very keen. Spoilt her make up.

You can only push girls so far. COF is probably going a bit too far for 99% of them....but if I were a WL I would prefer COF then CIM I reckon.
    I gave this girl red eye once. She had to go back into the waiting room with the other girls and she got so much grief as they all knew what had happened getting a shot in the eye. She was very mad at me.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Banned
    Why Chlamydia can make you blind.

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...-a6897626.html

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

311 pricess highway

Used to be a girl called Linda in Banksia years ago, she allowed me cum all over her face everytime without any extra charge, happy old days Also in Kelly’s five dock there was a Vietnam girl called Anna she charge $20 also allow you cum all over her face. I think she’s still working there. But Linda is much more beautiful.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Would rather cim than cof. Not sure what the enjoyment of cof is about

Senior Member(無間使者) deep_explorer's Avatar
    This is a fantasy I have never tried on a Punt - In a hand job - a while back - the lady offered to come on her breast and charged $20. But did not find it any interesting.
    Deep Explorer
    Exploring deep down under

Junior Member(有D料到)
    COF would be a good option every now and then but 99% either find it uncomfortable or dont know how to do it well. I would pay extra if I knew it was done properly but 1% chance of that

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by sambr View Post
    COF would be a good option every now and then but 99% either find it uncomfortable or dont know how to do it well. I would pay extra if I knew it was done properly but 1% chance of that
    So how does it be done right?
    Sny technique to it

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by kenneth0814 View Post
    Used to be a girl called Linda in Banksia years ago, she allowed me cum all over her face everytime without any extra charge, happy old days Also in Kelly’s five dock there was a Vietnam girl called Anna she charge $20 also allow you cum all over her face. I think she’s still working there. But Linda is much more beautiful.
    Is Anna still working at Kelly’s? I’ve heard she is the same one that used to work sometimes at 64.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    bbbj, cim, cof are all very specific skills.

Nothing personal, but if you dont know what good techniques involve for those skills, must mean you have no idea what your paying for

Its a shame brothels dont train their women in these skills

Nothing personal, but if you dont know what good techniques involve for those skills, must mean you have no idea what your paying for

Sorry mate, say if a WL let you cum on face, what specific skills would she require ??

May be an eye mouth co ordination ......... 😂 😝 😆??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    A lot of people paying and not knowing how to assess the quality of services they are supposed to get lol

A lot of people paying and not knowing how to assess the quality of services they are supposed to get lol
    What if I only pay for a regular $50 tip for RnT and got some extras for free, do I still need to assess the quality of the freebies ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Just like doing DATY you need special kind of skills to make a women cum and asking for more. It make women relax and enjoy the licking of their pussy before the climax.

Banned

So how long did it take you to practice those particular set of skills to get to the level you’re in now ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ahlungor the OP was discussing Diamond service. The subject discussed was BBBJ, CIM, COF when a customer is paying a lot of money for that level of service. If something is free you take what is on offer
    What we are talking about is paying for Diamond service and women who know how to do BBBJ, CIM, and COF properly

Ahlungor the OP was discussing Diamond service. The subject discussed was BBBJ, CIM, COF when a customer is paying a lot of money for that level of service. If something is free you take what is on offer
    What we are talking about is paying for Diamond service and women who know how to do BBBJ, CIM, and COF properly
    Thanks for clarifying. Certainly agree that bbbj and cim requires a lot of skills.

Still curious to know how would you consider a COF is done properly?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Thanks for clarifying. Certainly agree that bbbj and cim requires a lot of skills.

Still curious to know how would you consider a COF is done properly?
    COF done properly starts with an initial load straight into the mouth at the conclusion of DT BBBJ with Hand Action to help bring the load to eruption.

Following the initial shot all subsequent streams of hot cum should be guided by the girls hand, controlling direction of the cock so it creates equal cum coverage across the entire face.

The final step is to take the tip of the cock into the mouth for a final suck and clean whilst you stand infront and admire the artwork below.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nothing offence: its amazing it has to be spelt out what constitutes a good bbbj, dfk, cim, cof etc
    I thought men natutally knew what the skills were. Very disappointed. If men need it spelt out, means most women who I pay good money to, have no idea, unless im willing to pay over 300 dollars ! These are basic sex skills !
    Need to open a brothel and train some staff. We would lead the field.

Banned
    Is everyone making this more complicated than what it is?
    Taking a load in the mouth, and sucking a guy dry, I dont think it would be too hard to comprehend.
    As for a facial, head back and cop it? Milk him, and suck out the jizz... like a bubble tea with pearls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    Is everyone making this more complicated than what it is?
    Taking a load in the mouth, and sucking a guy dry, I dont think it would be too hard to comprehend.
    As for a facial, head back and cop it? Milk him, and suck out the jizz... like a bubble tea with pearls.
    Not everyone mate. Just that guy. Even he has no idea what he's on about

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast