Thread: Gigi - my first Philippino - busty, deep throat bbbj Queen. Fuck of a lifetime. 112 Pendle Hill

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Gigi - my first Philippino - busty, deep throat bbbj Queen. Fuck of a lifetime. 112 Pendle Hill

Fuck me. I have had some awesome blowjobs in my time but Gigi tops anyone in Sydney. Cock right down deep in her throat as she somehow flicks her tongue and mouth to give me sensations that I have never felt before. I was in cocksucking heaven.

112 Ballandella Road, Pendle Hill is one of my new favourite shops for busty girls of different nationalities. There was a line up of 8 girls today and I have never seen so much tit in one line up. Huge breasted women, the first one had these massive, massive hooters which were the size of large blown up balloons, next a couple of busty white girls, then Gigi, then a busty Asian and finally a fat, very busty white girl.

I was very tempted to book them all and just wallow in breast heaven for an hour. It would have been worth the $1,200. Very worth it. Ahlungor would have died and gone to heaven.

I chose Gigi as she is my preferred shape. Short, thick set, huge natural tits. I love a woman with curves and Gigi has then in all the right places. She was wearing a short pink dress and her tits had my eyes on stalks with the prospect of having them in my mouth.

Paid $150 hour but extended to two hours as I could tell that me and her were going to have some fun and boy was I right.

Gigi speaks perfect English and when she stripped off I loved her straightaway. Dark skinned, Philiippino, very attractive, awesome fun personality, fully shaved pussy which felt like God had made it the perfect fit for my cock, big natural D cups, slim waist, good booty. Fuck she was and is perfect in every way.

My cock was rock hard for two hours. Out of that two hours about 45 minutes of it were spent with my cock deep, deep inside her throat. She gags on your cock like she is going to puke, spits on it when she handjobs you, wrings its neck when she is sucking you, licks the precum off your Japs eye like it is a tasty little treat and then when you are lying there in perfect ecstasy, she shoves it deep down her throat again and somehow manages to suck it using her throat, tongue or something.

Mr Seven, eat your heart out. If you don't know who Mr Seven is look him up on the forum, he seeks out deepthroat babes. He would love Gigi I was thinking as she blew me.

Fucking Gigi was top notch. Her pussy was just THE most incredibly powerful pussy. Strong, muscular, ridged inside and very, very orgasmic and wet. Gigi is short and flexible and the best fucking we did was in side saddle with her legs high in the air and me spearing her tight pussy for fucking ages and it was tight like a vice. I had to use all my years of experience to fuck her for one hour without cumming. So many positions we lost count.

I loved licking her pussy so much. Her clit is very sensitive and her juices are so tasty and she takes quite a long time to cum. It was amazing, I could feel her rise, rise, rise, rise, slowly, slowly, slowly, slowly until she came with this massive orgasm where she screamed the fucking house down and slapped me in the face hard as she came. Fucking awesome. I was thinking I bet those busty white girls are sitting in their waiting room wondering what the fuck was going on.

I had to do CIM to finish. Jumped into the shower, washed my cock and sat on the pillow. Cock hard up into the air. I tell Gigi that I want to cum deep in her throat and she nods, takes me deep down and slowly sucks me off until I shoot my load deep down inside her throat. She leaves it in there as I shoot two hours of spunk down her throat and when my cock comes out it is all clean as she swallowed it all down. She leans over and DFK's me and I can taste my sperm on her mouth and tongue and we kiss passionately. Beautiful.

I have had some amazing punts in my life. Gigi is up there with the very best.

Perfect body ✔️
    Perfect tits ✔️
    Perfect bbbj ✔️
    Perfect pussy ✔️
    Perfect personality and service and enthusiasm ✔️
    Perfect fuck ✔️✔️✔️✔️

If I die tonight I will go out very happy.

Got her phone number as the icing on the cake. Watch out for installment No 2.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So have enough of villawood now want to go back to Pendle hill instead

Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyman2018 View Post
    So have enough of villawood now want to go back to Pendle hill instead
    Both shops are great. I love Pendle Hill as it has so much variety. Mostly older, busty MILF's but lots of different nationalities and colours.

I love big, massive tits and 112 Pendle Hill has more tit per square inch than any other brothel I have ever been to.

Villawood is good for a cheap punt with service oriented ladies.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Banned
    I was told most girls at this shop don't provide diamond service but your girl did. Did she provide extras for free?

Brothelcreeper bro kudos to you for finding these gems. Glad you had a good time deep in her throat. And to Get a dtcim finish is a huge high five from me. I love that kind of finish. Nothing beats it in my book. Will definitely check her out and report back my brother in arms.

Ok.... definitely don't give the seal of approval for this WL. Lovely lady don't get me wrong but not my type AT ALL. Pretty old and chubby, and DT as much as I asked for it was pretty much non existent. Did a little bit at the beginning but either struggled with my length or wasn't in the mood I'm not really sure. It was a hell of a drive which made the trip even more wasteful, let alone the $90. Not going back to that place again.

Bro brothelcreeper, I prefer the girls young and sexy, good bods, and killer deep Throat routines. Overall I would give gigi a 2/10 for being a nice person. Sorry dude.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I was told most girls at this shop don't provide diamond service but your girl did. Did she provide extras for free?
    The shop is hit and miss. I have been there about 10 times. I would say a third of the girls did cbj, the rest bbbj. All of them were of OK with DATY and a few would kiss.

The service levels are not up there with other shops but I love the variety. Indian, Malaysian, Philippino, African, Caucasian, Lebanese, Asian and Turkish girls so far.

Also it is a big tit extravaganza.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSeven View Post
    Ok.... definitely don't give the seal of approval for this WL. Lovely lady don't get me wrong but not my type AT ALL. Pretty old and chubby, and DT as much as I asked for it was pretty much non existent. Did a little bit at the beginning but either struggled with my length or wasn't in the mood I'm not really sure. It was a hell of a drive which made the trip even more wasteful, let alone the $90. Not going back to that place again.

Bro brothelcreeper, I prefer the girls young and sexy, good bods, and killer deep Throat routines. Overall I would give gigi a 2/10 for being a nice person. Sorry dude.
    Sorry to disappoint you Mr 7. One mans meat is another mans poison.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSeven View Post

As described by BC - says it all about his high standards LMAO !!!

Perfect body ✔️
    Perfect tits ✔️
    Perfect bbbj ✔️
    Perfect pussy ✔️
    Perfect fuck ✔️✔️✔️✔️

Quote Originally Posted by bronte View Post
    As described by BC - says it all about his high standards LMAO !!!

Perfect body ✔️
    Perfect tits ✔️
    Perfect bbbj ✔️
    Perfect pussy ✔️
    Perfect fuck ✔️✔️✔️✔️

I don't have high standards. I will fuck anyone, it is the service level that is important to me. To me Gigi was and is perfect and I will be seeing her again tomorrow.

Hopefully the mods will ban your skinny ass soon as you are obviously just here to troll forum members who actually contribute to the forum positively with their reviews. Boring shits like you don't last long on here before you get banned.

I have put you on my ignore list now and would encourage other forum members to do the same. Goodbye.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    I don't have high standards. I will fuck anyone, it is the service level that is important to me. To me Gigi was and is perfect and I will be seeing her again tomorrow.

Hopefully the mods will ban your skinny ass soon as you are obviously just here to troll forum members who actually contribute to the forum positively with their reviews.
    Yeah it’s called sarcasm. Your reviews are among those which fall under ‘trash’ in my books and I’m gonna take a wild guess and say MrSeven isn’t going to follow your recommendations anytime soon LOL.

And let’s not pretend you have the interests of other punters or this forum at heart when you write your reviews, either.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Interesting review,
    It would be good if you have some comparisons on gigi’s looks.
    As you cannot share the pictures, say is like Amy from Elizabeth st croydon? Or
    Alita from 10 marsh st clyde etc.. so we will have some idea abou the girls look

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jezzykiss View Post
    Interesting review,
    It would be good if you have some comparisons on gigi’s looks.
    As you cannot share the pictures, say is like Amy from Elizabeth st croydon? Or
    Alita from 10 marsh st clyde etc.. so we will have some idea abou the girls look
    Do the shops at Clyde and Pendle Hill have photos of their girls and if so, where? Any shop website?

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Do the shops at Clyde and Pendle Hill have photos of their girls and if so, where? Any shop website?
    No they don't unfortunately. Just turn up and see the line up. I prefer that anyway.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Brothelcreeper

thanks for the review

I saw Gigi again today for 90 minutes. Regardless of Mr Seven's experience I still think Gigi is one of the best cocksuckers in Sydney. She had me rock hard for those 90 minutes.

Awesome kissing, fantastic fucking, two big orgasms for her from DATY and one big one for me at the end from a great handjob / bbbj compilation which had me shooting like the Bellagio fountains in Las Vegas. She has a great personality and beautiful big natural boobs as well, plus she was a bit tipsy as the girls in the shop were knocking back the wine this afternoon and several of them seemed a bit drunk.....quite a party going on there.

Banned
    Some of us learn our lesson the hard way. I tried a girl last year based on one of his glowing reviews only to discover she was fat, ugly and pushing 50 but not in a good way. Thankfully she turned the lights out completely and the half hour was over soon enough. This set a benchmark as the lowest point in my punting career but at least a valuable lesson was learnt. Some people are easily impressed and less critical of appearances but in this case I think the problem might be more pathological and unfortunately people who are full of shit rarely change their ways. Hence the neverending stream of pathetic, ego driven after reports that continue to flood this forum in a daily basis.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bronte View Post
    Yeah it’s called sarcasm. Your reviews are among those which fall under ‘trash’ in my books and I’m gonna take a wild guess and say MrSeven isn’t going to follow your recommendations anytime soon LOL.

And let’s not pretend you have the interests of other punters or this forum at heart when you write your reviews, either.
    Turned out to be your right. All the brothercreepers recommendation's are total waste of time...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Pendle hill 112/1 is a rubbish brothle

All the girls here are drugged and stalk their clients the owners running this place need inspections. The place looks like a run down shithole the girls there are ugly and fat I wouldn’t waiste my money. Be careful of lucky the fake boss she is a creep stalks the clients and sex workers. My sister was working at this shop she was stalked and harassed by the owners there and used and abused and they only rip off customers and provided ugly ladies and fat. Be careful of this place you might get electrocuted from not updated electrical work or proper inspections from council I don’t know how this place is still open. All licences in this place need to be checked.