Thread: 4 from 244 in 48 hours...Part 2 - Cutie

Senior Member(無間使者) HotSpicyJohnny's Avatar

4 from 244 in 48 hours...Part 2 - Cutie

day 2 in Syd.

My event finishes & guess where I hightail it to?
    My second home in Sydney...244 of course.
    I call it my home away from home....and I joke to Shane that since I have discovered 244 & am there almost every waking moment he should build me a study room that I can book into. Would save on my taxi fares from CBD.

I had teed up to have a second round with my number one from 244...Wendy the Orgasmic fuck machine...as I sort of clicked with her a lot last Sydney trip.

On the way in the cab I message Angela on Wechat that I am coming & to tell Wendy to get her pussy ready.

I arrive...ring heavens' door bell & am let to walk up the stairs to heaven.

Angela was out shopping with Shane & had left the message that my girlfriend Wendy had gone home with a headache & that Cutie was my suggested replacement girl.

I had just won the lotto...Cutie is my dream girl....I had a doubles with her & Silver last trip & dreamt of getting Cutie alone ever since. I wanted to savour her "honey pot" again.

My dreams had come true.

Cutie walks up...gives me a childish grin & leads me to the steps up to the top bedrooms.
    As I hadn't paid...she yells out to Angela (who had just returned with Shane)...how long.
    I grabbed cutie like a rag doll, hugged her tight & told Angela...for the rest of my life I am booking her.

Cutie laughed with her infectious laugh & led me up the steps...she teased me every step with innocent schoolgirl actions followed by naughty postures.

Into the room & she disrobes me & then sexily teases me disrobing herself.
    She is one teasing schoolgirl like vixen with a gorgeous schoolgirl like body & hair style.
    She has that smooth Taiwan soft skin.
    She laughts a schoolgirl type laugh all the time....I love it...my heart melts everytime.
    She washes me...teases me...grinds again me...rubs my knob...and then dries me off & invites me to the schoolgirl workbench....the big bed.

I love DATY & since Cutie has the sweetest honeypot I have ever tasted she knew to laydown & let me savor the honey.
    I was in heaven...honey pot heaven.

If you have ever booked Cutie you will know she likes DATY too...she moans just nice & soon she is wanting more. Cutie would let you DATY all booking long & love every minute & come many times.
    She is one horny girl.
    She wants to dom me up to meet her own selfish needs...but I want to lick her nipples & savor that honey pot some more. This drives her mad.

Soon...I give into the schoolgirl & let her dom me up & I enter her slow...she is a tight fuck.
    After some time I had blown my load & was resting and chatting to her.

She is studying english & pulls out her little A5 sized notepad to show me some of her lessons.

She tells me school is breaking for two weeks & she would love to travel to USA.
    Having been there I tell her some parts are wonderful & she should go.
    She jokes & says...come...we go together.
    Could you imagine...two weeks of fucking gorgeous Cutie everyday.
    I would be the envy of every yank that spotted me with her.

I laughed & said...I can't.

She has some vague plans for travel but like a lot of wl's...money is king....and with a schoolgirl body like Cutie has she is working it well.

So guys...get her while she lasts...before she finds a sugar daddy that will take her travelling. She won't last long.

Try Cutie's honey pot & be infected by her laugh.

No downsides to Cutie...she is the perfect girlfriend.

2nd girl in 24 hours...time to go back to hotel & build up my energy....tomorrow awaits.

Who is next...4 from 244 - part 3 soon

A really great review I hope she does not leave us for travel
    for a few more months a lot of men in Sydney need to savour her honey pot.
    Great bod great smile
    Shane

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by paddington244 View Post
    A really great review I hope she does not leave us for travel
    for a few more months a lot of men in Sydney need to savour her honey pot.
    Great bod great smile
    Shane
    I want some of Cutie. Just her name makes me want her
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

I will thank the naming department . Oh that is me!!!
    Shane
    I think Pineapple is next on the list as you guys spend pineapples

Cutie back Monday