Thread: AB VIET X C DIOR - Cum in mouth Heaven! Holy shit!! My review

Senior Member(無間使者)

AB VIET X C DIOR - Cum in mouth Heaven! Holy shit!! My review

AB VIET X C DIOR - Cum in mouth Heaven! Holy shit!! My review

4.5/5 (a 4.5 because RIM not available, if it was available it would be a 5 from me)

Removed disrespectful review. Score only
    Last edited by NightShift; 10-07-2023 at 06:12 PM. Reason: Removing some of the swearing.. it isn’t even funny.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes Dior is one of the best, would also add that she has one of the tightest pussies out of all the WLs I've had the pleasure of seeing.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Great review. I only saw her once and she literally blew my mind, couldn’t even remember where I had parked my car after the session. She does know what to do with her mouth when she is not talking.

She got me to sit on the edge of the bed and gave me one of the best bbbj while she was kneeling on the floor.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah dior is good but face a bit average..
    And no tits
    I prefer venus.
    Well both are good.
    Of course can't compare with Ashley or Nicole those two cps in town lol...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah, I get what you mean about Dior’s face. Her new black hair helps her look ALOT to turn me on. Decent massage too!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's funny with dior from far I thought she is okay then while on bed close up : brain say hmm that face isn't for me..

The opposite with j liz, saw outside room
    And
    first thought was huh average plain mature lady face. But then while cuddling on the bed, wow cute thought came right away.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is her talking that bad?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Seen her while a ago. When she was V-Nicole at 42 Gladesville. Best Viet girl I seen. She's very friendly, bubbly & chatty, which I like. Some girls more reserved & quiet so u dont know where u stand with them. Depends which u prefer.

I love Viet girls, just wished they can all give great service like Dior/Nicole.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Same as above. First saw Nicole way back in 2017. Talked a lot back then. Every review makes mention of her friendliness, well conversing is a part of that , helps set U at ease. Also she has an excellent command n understanding of English. Once again making her easy to talk to. Did talk once of loneliness,that can also be a trigger.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No, her talking is not “Bad” she isn’t talking like some dumb Australian white girl … she doesn’t talk about how awesome and special she is. She’s humble.. and talks Nice and kind towards me…. BUT It’s just that she talks way too much! When she could be sucking my cock..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post
    No, her talking is not “Bad” she isn’t talking like some dumb Australian white girl … she doesn’t talk about how awesome and special she is. She’s humble.. and talks Nice and kind towards me…. BUT It’s just that she talks way too much! When she could be sucking my cock..
    hahaha thats true. Shes just very talkative. But not in a bad way like some Western girl with a foul, nasty mouth who is very narcissistic & self absorbed. She actually makes conversation with u & has a good friendly personality (rare for a girl in a Western country these days)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yep agree. She even told me where she lived which is nearby my place lol and no I didn't ask it was just a part of the conversation .
    Other time..
    She talked about oh those young jap work 7 days I can't do that it will make girl's brain crazy...

My experienced with her.

Oh so you new, first time with dior? If first time, Dior will make you cum 3 times

Lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by asian slayer View Post
    Is her talking that bad?
    Which way you leaning Mr Asian slayer. Plenty of info for you to ponder.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    My experienced with her.

Oh so you new, first time with dior? If first time, Dior will make you cum 3 times

Lol
    Emm , I can vouch for that

Saw her a few times and first time she did ask me if it’s the first time with her and made me fuck her (and fucked me ) senseless.. just to make a point that she can do that

The grin on her face while I was leaving whew
    !!