Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best nearby aspects of your fav brothels

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thought about this topic for a day or so now and I think we have a good combination on willoughby road. Start at 533, girls are all good, then after you have successfully damaged yourself then you walk or stumble across the road to 608 for a recovery massage with benefits. Bridgeview is the pub on the corner 60 yards down. Great counter lunch, ATM if necessary and friendly staff to help you recover more. No alcohol regime then opposite corner has a nice cafe. Also a handy stop if Angie has double booked your favourite girl again. Three restaurants side by side, Thai, Malaysian and something I am not sure about. There is also a Domino's about 100 metres away. Anyone need to take home the groceries for the wife then the Shell servo has plenty(and ATM again) and if all else fails there is a florist across the road with a wide range of flowers. Bus stops on either side of the road and all you need to get over is the locals that are usually waiting at those bus stops. No real problem because I am sure they see plenty of us everyday

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    As I was walking out of 45 Granville today a guy cycles past and shouts out "fucky, fucky, sucky, sucky" at me in the loudest voice and the tradies in the factories next door and opposite are laughing as I walk to my car.

Good job I am not shy.
    lol well done bro, were you still walking with your head high?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    the Pitt st joint with massage shops is sometimes filled with people waiting at restaurants next to them, boys and girls are all there curious about you going to massage shops, wtf

Senior Member(無間使者)
    massage is always for legit reasons like neck and back pain, so i would walk out with head held high who cares

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by TwiceAweek View Post
    Another broth close by is good. In case the line was at the joint was rubbish. Or in case your 1st was so hot you get horny again on the way out and need to squeeze off another round before you cross the street
    Not sure if they are both still around, but there was two shops in melbourne literally side by side. First one was an awful cramped asian shop that I bounced from immediately, next door, was more expensive and the ladies were like 40+, but I picked a nice enough looking aussie woman who ended up keeping me going an entire hour and I blew to the roof. Well worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by eltran View Post
    Not sure if they are both still around, but there was two shops in melbourne literally side by side. First one was an awful cramped asian shop that I bounced from immediately, next door, was more expensive and the ladies were like 40+, but I picked a nice enough looking aussie woman who ended up keeping me going an entire hour and I blew to the roof. Well worth it.
    Impressions at Elizabeth St Surry Hills was right next door to Black Cats - one b2b and one FS, very handy !

Some of you old timers may still remember the famous Cat Walk at no 1 Blackburn which is internally connected with 35 Foster which was a Korean b2b but you had to go outside and walk around the corner to enter.

Currently you still have 227 Broadway and Kings Court just a few door down from one another.

Then of course all the RnT shops in the CBD you could throw a blanket over them .

Choices and variety and healthy competition are all good for punters !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    no sure why some punters feel bad walking out of one brothel if no ML/WL to their liking. choice is your best friend

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Close to public transport and discreet entrance

Banned
    is there a thread on here about best post punt epicurean delight ?

Though I’d add a 7-11 or equivalent and good bottle shop

I’d otherwise fantasise about a small hole in the wall tequila or whisky room

Senior Member(無間使者)
    across the road in one shop was a convenience store. walked in after a punt and in the fridge were small cans of coconut mik (coconut milk not water)
    so nice i bought all 5 cans

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i like if the shop is easy to park out front with no hassles. at 6pm at one shop there is always parking on the main street right outside

Senior Member(無間使者)
    some shops are near the main highway. i love that feeling of driving down the freeway after a good punt

Senior Member(無間使者)
    have spent time at nearby mcdonalds.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    atm for sure. parking even better.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    A coffee shop nearby with a good cup o capuccino - enjoying the coffee after the job and thinking that it is so good to live in this earth.

A Starbucks nearby is great. Storing the pictures.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    At rnt how do you discuss prices before you go onto the room with a lady. Favourite place would be where I can choose someone before i go into the massage, not having to change a lady once one is chosen for me

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    A sister shop just up the street

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cool

clost to train station, i like sex and train, especially take a train to brothel

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12