Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CASSIE - High Energy PSE Nympho!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

CASSIE - High Energy PSE Nympho!

Meeting ended early and just off a whim (without even checking roster) I txt Ginza to try to get a session with Cassie who I’ve been trying to see for about a week now. Sometimes you get lucky.

Literally 10mins later, was knocking on room6 to see a gorgeous young looking Chinese girl.

SCOPING
    Dunno why but the faces don’t always align with the roster pics. Very close but something slightly different about the eyes or maybe it’s the make-up. Today Cassie was sporting this Egyptian kind of thing with her eyeliner. I very quickly focused on the body though...

Skinny... definitely on the skinny side. I would peg her (without heels) at around 155-158cm.
    Size5 with a very tight waist and unlike a lot of the others I’ve seen recently, from waist down she is also quite skinny. Small arse and lean slim legs. Stretch her up about 5-8cm and her body would match Yuna@ginza for those who know her. She has tone, so suspect she has done some form of exercise before and her boobs... ahhh the boobs.

C-cup with a nice hang on them. Tbh they look too perfect and slightly large on her frame, so I immediately thought they were fakes. But on closer inspection, massaging and tasting... they feel bloody real.

She later confirmed that they are 100% real, but I felt deeper into the tissue and found some firmer parts... so dunno. Either way that much scrutiny means they are awesome!

TASTING
    She practically jumped me a few seconds after I entered. Got my jacket off and we were straight into DFK. She has an intensity to her that is fuelled perhaps by her youth and enthusiasm. Dunno.... but it continued into the shower with lots of body slides, BBBJ and even the way she washed me down was fast. Fair bit of FOAM too... wasn’t sure if it would continue to main event.

PRE-GAME
    More DFK... detected a very faint hint of ciggies (could be wrong) and I’ve never had a more intense cat bath before... her mouth was like a vacuum over my nippes and abs. Was worried for a sec I’d get hiccies all over my chest (actually better check later). Was actually fearful for my cock cos I knew what was coming.

BBBJ, you know what... I liked the vacuum technique on my cock. She combined it with some very good hand work and incredible pumping as she dropped down to about 5/8 of me. Did push once for DT cos she was pretty close anyway but she came up gagging that it was too deep.

MAIN EVENT
    It was up tempo right from the get go... maybe I’m older so I like a slower pace, but she could learn to take her time a bit. In cowgirl, she was literally slamming herself down on my cock from the first pump. Really fast too. Thump, thump, thump. Not to back down, I matched her drawing out some involuntary gasps. Surprisingly no fake moans, that all disappeared when I got inside her.

In missionary I slammed her full depth, first with legs on my elbows and then pulling them up close to her shoulders. She did say that she was “dying” at one point.... so I got worried and notched it back a bit. But there is no doubt... this girl can take some cock.

In doggy - gripped her tiny waist and my thumbs crossed over at the mid knuckle. Terrific watching her ribs etched out above my hands and muscles tightening with each pound. At one point remembering her awesome tits, I lay down on her and grabbed them from beneath and she let out another kind of moan. That did it for me... ended off on some very deep gyrating. Full body contact.
    Both of us breathing deeply at the end.

AFTERWARDS
    She gave me a light massage and a moisturise cos both of us felt dry to the skin (must be weather). She is very chatty. English not bad too. 24yr old student from Melbourne.

Overall, this punt was up there for me. One of the better ones and it’s getting harder to make them stand out in my memory. Get in quick boys cos she is out from beginning of July, 8hr drive back to Melbourne for a few weeks.

Happy Punting.

Woohoo, ya beat me to it. Still another 4 days until me punt on Fri-yay for Cassie~~~

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by OmniMime; 25-06-2018 at 05:02 PM. Reason: Spelling and shortening

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw her last night at 278. She is sexy as. Think she has some kind of contacts on??? Regardless her eye contact is hot.
    Her vacuum cat bath is a bit intense, I was also worried about hiccies all over my nipples and body. Lol.
    She gives a thorough and enthusiastic BJ. She does smoke though, which I love. Unloaded a huge one in her mouth, smoked a few ciggies, fucked and unloaded in her mouth again, smoked more ciggies.
    She was great, but I would say not the GFE type. Like not a lot of affection like cuddling/kissing. More like cock machine.
    Those tits are amazing aswell. Pretty sure they are implants behind the muscle, so they feel very real. Only a madman would complain regardless.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Cassie is great, small but smoking hot body, very toned and no fat at all. I don't like her eye lens though, I prefer natural eye look and feel, or at least black/brown lens.
    Her BBBJ is full of enthusiasm, felt great. Somehow I felt more sensitive down there when my dick was going in and out her pussy, perhaps her pussy has magic.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah man. Tits are fucking amazing!
    I’m pretty okay with fakies unless they are rock hard like the ones I felt last week in Bondi.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    And she does workout. She does boxing with some Chinese champions. Cause I do Muay Thai, we were talking about champions etc

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    Cassie is great, small but smoking hot body, very toned and no fat at all. I don't like her eye lens though, I prefer natural eye look and feel, or at least black/brown lens.
    Her BBBJ is full of enthusiasm, felt great. Somehow I felt more sensitive down there when my dick was going in and out her pussy, perhaps her pussy has magic.
    Nah.. can’t say I noticed the eye lens just now. Also not a lot of intense eye contact. But I had my hand on her head for BBBJ and fucked the longest in doggy, so perhaps I didn’t notice. Will take note next time I see her. Pretty sure I will see this one again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cassies a champ but don't expect affection. Expect alot of talking though. Her bbbj is top notch I had to go for cim haha.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hehe.. she does talk a fair bit. Makes her seem younger though. Reckon she has quite a bubbly personality if you knew her in the ‘real’ world.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    damn it, I bumped into Cassie today when I was heading to another room. Just met her once but I don't like bumping into girl who I've seen, especially when we had some fun and connection previously.

Fun facts: Cassie told me she was studying IT, you guys heard it right! She studies IT - Java programming!!!! lol I'm an IT guy myself, also did programming, and has never had a good looking IT girl classmate, most IT girls don't look good. Cassie must one hell of hot girl in her IT class with that body. But she says it's too hard and want to change to another major LOL

So we had some fun and good "connection" LOL, an IT dude fucking an IT girl:
    Me: "0 1 .. 0 1 .. 0 1 ...."
    Cassie: "1 .. 1 .. 111..."
    Me: "00 11 00 11 000 1111....111111111111111...1111...1..1..1....0"

what a session!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    damn it, I bumped into Cassie today when I was heading to another room. Just met her once but I don't like bumping into girl who I've seen, especially when we had some fun and connection previously.

Fun facts: Cassie told me she was studying IT, you guys heard it right! She studies IT - Java programming!!!! lol I'm an IT guy myself, also did programming, and has never had a good looking IT girl classmate, most IT girls don't look good. Cassie must one hell of hot girl in her IT class with that body. But she says it's too hard and want to change to another major LOL

So we had some fun and good "connection" LOL, an IT dude fucking an IT girl:
    Me: "0 1 .. 0 1 .. 0 1 ...."
    Cassie: "1 .. 1 .. 111..."
    Me: "00 11 00 11 000 1111....111111111111111...1111...1..1..1....0"

what a session!!!
    Yeah I was also very surprised when she told me she studying IT aswell. I don’t mind her talkative nature, had great convo about life with her. Her life experience is quite an eye opener I guess. Wish I had a girl like that in my uni classes back in the day. Haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    vacuum cat bath.....lol

Thx AR mate, will put her in the to-do list

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Big Dipper bro, looks like your favourite girl is back today.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Big Dipper bro, looks like your favourite girl is back today.
    Just saw her mate.

What can I say but, still my favourite at Ginza. Maybe cos she is only there for a short time. She has been in Brisbane working another joint these past few months and going back home to Melbourne next week, then Brissy, possibly Thailand, melbourne.... anyways point is - see her NOW or miss out till mid November.

Just re-read my review and I dun think she has changed much at all... still skinny, young and bubbly. Maybe I was wrong about her height. She seems taller without heels. Maybe165cm.

She wore a tight black top and tiny daisy duke shorts and massive heels. Fuck she’s sexy.

Very similar session to last time. Vacuum catbath and all the usual positions except this time I added standing doggy with her heels on. Friggin’ excellent. Highlight was grinding in deep while DFK and hearing her moan through our mouths. Hot as....

Last time, I detected some issues with deeper positions, this time it was no holding back, full-on pounding with absolutely no issues. Reckon her work in Brissy and Melbourne must be giving her some good experience.

She may be my ideal fuck doll.
    Might see if I can get some more work in Melbourne to visit her!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Cassie is incredible, that body is to die for!!!

Banned
    I missed the original Cassie. She was a pure embodiment of sex appeal.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by bronte View Post
    I missed the original Cassie. She was a pure embodiment of sex appeal.
    how was the "original Cassie" like? she hasn't changed much I think

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just saw the Chinese special promotion for Ginza today. Almost makes me consider full service instead of my usual R&T. Although with all Cassie's rave reviews I'm pretty sure she's already fully booked for the day and night!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaehyung View Post
    Just saw the Chinese special promotion for Ginza today. Almost makes me consider full service instead of my usual R&T. Although with all Cassie's rave reviews I'm pretty sure she's already fully booked for the day and night!
    Probably because we're welcoming p
    our Bro Wilson back~~ ^^

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Banned
    how was the "original Cassie" like? she hasn't changed much I think
    I was referring to another person with the same moniker and hasn’t worked in Ginza for several years now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast