Thread: Maggie

Junior Member(有D料到)

Maggie

It's been a few weeks since my last massage at this shop and had the day free so I decided to head into the city and get a massage. I had an early lunch then made my way up to 227 Broadway without a booking. When I arrived was greeted by the friendly receptionists and taken to one of the waiting rooms. I waited about 5 minutes then brought through to the reception area and shown the girls that were available.

I was shown Marita, Amy and Rose all Thai girls but not really my type so I asked who else was on and available and was told the only other girl available in the next 10 minutes was Maggie so I ask if I could wait and was taken back to the waiting room. I have heard good things about Maggie and when she was finally available she was introduced to me and I immediately said I will see Maggie.

I paid the receptionist the $125 for the 1hr massage and Maggie came out and took me through to the room, she then asked me to take the normal pre-massage shower and she went to get me a cup of water. She returned to the room a few minutes later and I was already out drying myself off. Had a quick drink of water and jumped on the massage table for Maggie to start the massage.

Maggie asked me how I would like my massage and I said to her medium and she said ok and started on my shoulders with some oil and massage her way down my back and legs which felt great. Maggie has a good massage technique and was able to hit all the knots in my back. After about 30 minutes Maggie went out to get a hot towel to clean my back. Maggie then started to undress and put some baby powder on my back and started a very erotic style body slide. I still don't get why they do their body slides with powder and not oil but anyways was still good and after about 10 minutes of this she asked me to turn over and this time she applied oil on the front of my body and gave me a great body slide using her whole body and those nice tits of her rubbing all over with some nice cock sliding between her tits.

I ask Maggie if she does any extra's and she said to me that she can do CBJ for $30 and I agreed and so Maggie went to her bag and got out a condom and put it on my cock and gave me a great CBJ probably one of the best I had in a long while and after about 10 minutes finally blew my load in the condom, Maggie then cleaned me up a bit before giving me a quick head and shoulder massage for the remainder of the session.

Jumped up and had a quick shower and got changed and Maggie walked me out and we said our goodbyes.

Massage Girl's Name: Maggie
    Nationality: Chinese
    Age/Size/shape: Mid 20's / About 162cm / Guess Size 8 / She has nice body with curvy in the right places / I would guess C cup tits
    Services Provided: Massage (Extra's - CBJ $30)
    Value for money/recommend?: Yes

Massage: 8/10
    Extra's - (CBJ): 8.5/10
    GFE Factor: 810
    Personality/Conversation: 710
    Face/Body: 8/10
    Value for Money: 8/10

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Would she fall into the cute type or hot hot type for face?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by nobody12 View Post
    Would she fall into the cute type or hot hot type for face?
    For me personally i would say more the cute type face but im sure there are other punters out there that may say she has a hot type face.

Shop Owner
    Thanks for visiting, she works on Sunday ~
    227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Alice tells me that Maggie has retired now as she's settling down. Shame, she was one of my favourites. Oh well time to punt on and try some new ones. The quality of this shop still remains great despite all these years.

Perhaps should have kept the cbj part out. In my experience if you write, alice will "retire" the ML.

Banned
    But Alice puts open minded service next to the girls names who provide that service