Thread: Mari-Nana-Yoyo

Junior Member(有D料到) Jack.the.awesome's Avatar

Mari-Nana-Yoyo

Alright, I have been going to Ginza since 2013 and it is my most favorite place on earth for the last few years, and also it was the place that made me join this awesome forum. So when I heard the sister shop of Ginza - 278 club was opening up, I was so excited, and today is the third time Ive been at the shop since they opened.

Overall,

-the facility: is similar to Ginza, the light, the rooms, the luxury you can just feel when you walk into the shop. everything is pretty much on point.

-the quality of girls: well, you get what you pay for. Obviously, 278 is cheaper and it fits my budget better, which in return, the girls wont be as beautiful as the girls in Ginza. I dont mean that they are not good looking, they just dont have that glamorous looking compared to Diamond girls in Ginza. Heck, I still remember the 2nd time I was at Ginza in 2013 and saw Snow, I will never forget that girl, ever. So far, no WL has been able to replace Snow in my heart.

-the quality of service: on par with Ginza Diamond, or maybe even better. Some of the Diamond girls in Ginza dont give you RJ by standard (this was from early of this year, I dont know how it is now, havent been there for a few months). Also dont have to pay extra for CIM and the girls are try-hard to please as well. for 220/hr (with discount) what else can you ask for?

-the managers: I dont have a chance to ask him and her- their name yet, but they are very friendly to me, giving me water and show me all the way to my room and restroom. The guy even joke around with me sometimes. I like him lol.

Here is a quick review of 3 girls I have seen at 278:

1/K-Mari:

Mari is a cheeky, funny girl. Her English is pretty decent, she can make you laugh for real sometimes.
    She's pretty tall, around 166-168, has a soft natural pair of C-cups +She's keen to please and what surprised me was that she wanted to make me go 2 rounds. I told her I couldnt and she kept insisting on and told me she wanted to make me become sooooo exhausted that I wouldnt even be able to walk. .
    I had to tell her to save it for another day. What a girl!
    overall: 8/10

2/C-Nana:

I didnt "click" with Nana as much as with Mari because her English is limited.
    She has fair, smooth skin, but her teeth is kinda yellow... (Sorry Im a bit picky, and notice strange things lol) She does wear quite much more make up compared to other girls, and Im not a fan of make up so...
    I got a pretty standard service from her. She gets tickles really easy so sometimes when I was sucking her tits, she kinda pushed me out lightly, but thats understandable, cant blame her for that.
    Overall:7/10 (Again, its not that she's not good, just not my cup of tea.)

3/C-Yoyo

This girl is the one that I probably will see again in these 3! She has the best body in these 3. Her tits are like a teenager tits, they stick inside and you kinda have to suck them so they come out fully.
    When I was with her, I didnt feel like we were having sex. I felt like we were MAKING LOVE. She's a full package of GFE.
    She does put a blind fold on you while shes giving you cat bath, as some other bro review. When she put the dom on, she took out the blind fold and look me straight into the eyes...
    Somehow she reminded me about ex-girlfriend (dont take me wrong, my ex was hot and she tended to all my needs lol)
    I think I have fallen in love with her for that one hour, just like how I fell in love with my ex...

Anyways, I dont think anything can go wrong when you go to 278, or Ginza. Reading some bros having a hard time at these 2 place, I think the only time something goes wrong would be:
    1/You are extremely picky and demanding
    2/the Wls, the managers might have a bad day, but at least try to be nice and explain everything at the end of the session. I think they would be happy to give you some compensation.

Happy punting guys and stay safe.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Jack is back!!
    Bro we haven't heard from you in ages.
    I remember when you posted about your first session at Ginza - you were totally in love
    That was around 4 years ago!
    Welcome back to the punting fraternity.
    Where have you been?

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Jack is back!!
    Bro we haven't heard from you in ages.
    I remember when you posted about your first session at Ginza - you were totally in love
    That was around 4 years ago!
    Welcome back to the punting fraternity.
    Where have you been?
    Rooter bro, its nice that you still remember me.
    I still go to Ginza occasionally, just not as much as before, as you know, money was always an issue for me. For the last year I think I went for only 5,6 times and 1 time earlier of this year. I just dont bother to write any reviews. Over the course of time, I have been wandering to many other shops and seeing a lot more WLs, but there was no one really made me want to post a review. There were some nice girls I met but then I got lazy haha.
    I finished my study and just ended up opening a burger shop the last few month. Thats why I got more money now for punting now, dont have to eat instant noodle anymore haha.
    Its funny how I havent been on the forum for so long and I was just reading my old posts and thread and now you remember me! Im wondering where wizard and hoshimoony is.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    appreciate your AR, my fri,

planing to visit 278 this week but still struggle between those 3 girls (in my list is Nana>>YOYO>>MARI).

Since I m kind of crazy about big bust....sure, Nana's double D catch my mind. But as all review I read, her service is not that good....especially in foreplay and bbbj. And from your reiview, I'm also not a fan of makeup.

Maybe I should put yoyo as the first option

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I have seen yoyo at Ginza n 279. She have C cap and the service is very good if you like GFE and she can do PSE a bit. She is one of the popular girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You should try booking tony for an hour next time diamond service.

Quote Originally Posted by lemonaus View Post
    appreciate your AR, my fri,

planing to visit 278 this week but still struggle between those 3 girls (in my list is Nana>>YOYO>>MARI).

Since I m kind of crazy about big bust....sure, Nana's double D catch my mind. But as all review I read, her service is not that good....especially in foreplay and bbbj. And from your reiview, I'm also not a fan of makeup.

Maybe I should put yoyo as the first option
    Definitely go with YoYo !
    Also Tony gave me BoBo as recommendation also and said she got bigger boobs and prettier, maybe you should put her on your list too lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thx mate, will pick YOYO then.

In fact is necessary to make a booking? plan to visit 278 about 10am (guess I will be the first customer in that day, lol), then no need to make booking and just pick one from the lineup

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonaus View Post
    thx mate, will pick YOYO then.

In fact is necessary to make a booking? plan to visit 278 about 10am (guess I will be the first customer in that day, lol), then no need to make booking and just pick one from the lineup
    Do a booking for yoyo she is normally book out during the morning