Thread: Jessica the Sexy Korean Doll

Senior Member(無間使者)

Jessica the Sexy Korean Doll

Jessica
    $220 hour- discount with current early bird promotion.
    This is my third visit to 278 Club and by far my most enjoyable session so far! Not to say my other experiences weren’t memorable they were great, just today was another level. Got to 278 about 30 minutes early and spent a good 20 minutes or so chatting with everyone manning the front desk- such friendly staff. After a good chat I went into the waiting room to wait for Jessica and it wasn’t too long before a gorgeous looking girl came in to get me and take me to her room.

First impressions were Jessica is really sexy! Gorgeous slim body which was wrapped with a very sexy revealing long black dress, beautiful K doll face , big enhanced C-D cups(look and feel great) and the most perfect ass. In the room Jessica excused herself as soon as we entered and returned 30 seconds later with a big stack of towels, placed the towels down, shut the door and grabbed and pulled me in and went straight into DFK! Wow! We had only said hello to each other and we were straight into it! I only had a chance to get my shoes off! Fantastic way to start our time together, lots of passionate kissing and after a few minutes she was pushing me down onto the bed and ripping my pants off and had my cock in her mouth in no time at all! Being that it was my day off work I had a shower right before I left home before coming to the shop so I was nice and clean. Jessica has some fantastic BBBJ skills and soon had me rock hard in her gorgeous little mouth and was going to town on me. Great technique of sucking, licking, stroking and all with the best eye contact- she never broke eye contact for the first 5-10 minutes of blow job heaven! Time for me to repay the favour and I got her doggy style on the bed and gave her a good intense rimming! Jessica has one of the best little assholes I have ever had the pleasure of licking and she really seemed to be enjoying it. So we are probably 15-20 minutes in and still haven’t even showered or introduced ourselves to each other!

In the shower we continued the passionate DFK with Jessica giving me a good thorough cleaning- I knew what was coming! More BBBJ in the shower and it was time to get back to the bed, Jessica had me lay face down and went at it with a fantastic cat bath and body slide which progressed to one of the best DD’s I’ve ever had! She went to town on my ass with amazing technique, the only girl I’ve ever been with who’s skills come anywhere near close to Jessica’s is Love from Ginza. They really have their girls well trained. After a good rimming I turned over where Jessica continued on with the cat bath and body slide occasionally coming up for more DFK and I whispered in her ear ‘I need to taste you!’

We assumed the 69 position and Jessica has one of the most perfect little bald pussies and tasted absolutely yummy! To be honest I would have been happy to have spent the rest of the hour in this position but Jessica had other ideas so after a while Jessica grabbed the rubber rolled it on and proceeded to fuck my brains out in CG! Seeing this gorgeous girl on top of me riding my hard cock was a simply amazing sight! After a while she asked me to go on top and we went at it in mish for a while before turning her over and going hard in doggie! As small as Jessica is she had no problems taking my full length from long deep strokes to full on pounding! What a girl! Off with the rubber and back into 69 to taste that beautiful wet pussy while she went deep and fast on me trying to get me over the line and after not too much longer I was unloading in her mouth! Wow! What a girl! Dragged myself up off the bed and we made our way to the sink for some listerine and back into the shower for our final wash down and more DFK.

Jessica is the perfect blend of PSE and GFE who I would love to spend more time with but I better get in quick because in a week Jessica is off to Korea for about 6 months
    She did promise me that she will be coming back to 278 when she comes back to Sydney but 6 months is a long wait. If you have been thinking about seeing Jessica but have put it off I highly recommend seeing her before she goes on holidays, she is a very special, beautiful girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This post is fake. Don’t believe a word! Hahaha she’s all mine. I seen her like 5 times probably. Such an awesome girl. So damn fuckin sexy. Banging body with sensational skills

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ro7a7e View Post
    This post is fake. Don’t believe a word! Hahaha she’s all mine. I seen her like 5 times probably. Such an awesome girl. So damn fuckin sexy. Banging body with sensational skills
    hahaha! She's def a great girl! Hoping I can find time for a round 2 with her before she leaves.

Managed to lock in a session with her yesterday. She really is a sexy little minx~~

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    Managed to lock in a session with her yesterday. She really is a sexy little minx~~
    She really is! The more I think about it, the more I think I MUST see her before she goes away!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    saw her today.
    mind(and everything else).....BLOWN!

Her pictures don't do her justice either.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You’re all late to the party! I reviewed her weeks ago. She’s going on Wednesday already 😞

Senior Member(無間使者)
    great report . service means so much

jessica knows the exact meaning of the word

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hunglow View Post
    saw her today.
    mind(and everything else).....BLOWN!

Her pictures don't do her justice either.
    100%! Her photos definitely do not do her any justice! I can’t believe tomorrow is her last day and I cannot see her

I'm spewin! Just seen her pics on the roster (got interested), came here for to check if there's any AR's (got horny) and now she's done for 6 months.

Good thing we've got some good options to choose from.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigC808 View Post
    100%! Her photos definitely do not do her any justice! I can’t believe tomorrow is her last day and I cannot see her
    She won’t be working tomorrow so don’t stress. Already finished up yesterday 😢

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    ... dup post ........

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Yeah, she is an awesome girl.
    I saw her last year when she was Bibi at Ginza.
    Sensational PSE service queen.
    I walked in the door she said hello and got to her knees pulled out my cock and had me in her mouth within 30 seconds ... and it got wilder and wilder from there ...
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...ng-girl-friend