Thread: JENNY - model-like sensual fuck-doll.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

JENNY - model-like sensual fuck-doll.

Okay, I know there have been a lot of reviews on this girl lately, but honestly that’s what made me see her! I mean the comparison to Yuna did it for me... love my skinny girls. Tall or short... doesn’t really matter.

Was sent to room21, which is the ‘apartment’ style terrace next door. Haven’t been there for a while and they have done the place up well. Little seating area on the ground floor and once through the door there is another living room and kitchenette. Except for disposable cups and ikea clock on the wall, all the furnishings make it feel like you’re visiting a rich girlfriend.

Really wish there were ceiling mirrors but can’t see how with the ceiling fans up there.

SCOPING
    On first impressions I saw a tall girl (slightly taller than me) a very Korean looking face. Clean, white skin, large eyes (and pupils) and a straight nose and small mouth with full lips. Reckon there is some plastic there but it’s been done brilliantly.

She is definitely skinny. Once the clothes and heels came off, she is just shorter than me so about 168-169. Maybe same or slightly taller than MIKI@ginza. Her body is skinny from dieting I reckon, so not much tone and when you fondle her you can press into her flesh quite easily.

Long skinny legs and arms, small bottom and her hip bones stick out slightly to create that ‘v’ shape around her pelvic region. Boobs are big... surprisingly so, with quite some hang on them. Very soft too (honestly not sure if fake or not) with large darker nipples. She does have a few very slight blemishes around her chest, but in mood lighting not too noticeable.

Everything about her look and the way she walks and presents herself reminds me of a model. She actually reminds me of ex-model ELLE@dreamgirls / VENUS@ginza. That girl was older though and had a lot more body blemishes/saggy-ness to her body.

I would say JENNY is a much younger version. Wouldn’t be surprised if she was also an ex-model. But for now she is a 25yr old English student and mine for the next 30mins!

TASTING
    Straight into DFK as soon as I entered. She is a smoker and the more we kissed the more I could taste it. Not really my thing. Her lips however are sooo soft and they didn’t look that pouty and full when I looked at her but they felt amazing.

PRE-GAME
    She gave a really good BBBJ in the shower but it was way better on the bed. Up the shaft, and around the nob and a good 3/4 of me which is great. She has a glamour feel about her so tbh didn’t feel like pushing for DT, but she did get close. Her soft lips felt amazing around my cock. I love her tempo as well. She takes her time with the cat bath and really works the pressure well with her tongue. A-grade BBBJ.

She did try to initiate some 69, but I’m pretty selfish and not that into DATY. She has a bit of trimmed hair above her pussy, but otherwise it’s pretty clean down there: So just fingered her while I watched in the side mirror her face go ‘up and down’ on my cock. Hot!!!

MAIN EVENT
    She really lubed up, so it was very smooth on entry... not that tight. During cowgirl and missionary I didn’t hold back much and went for full depth with no issues. Small impish sounds coming from her when I threw myself at it in missionary.

Doggy... spent a while in this position just enjoying the shape and feel of her. I actually dun mind girls who are lacking some tone, cos when you grab them it’s softer and it’s like her body has some ‘give.’ Dun get me wrong toned girls are great too. I like both.

Anyways... when I grabbed her waist my hands kinda sunk in and it felt like I was grabbing the very core of her body with my hands. My hands were all over her in this position. Stroking her legs, feeling her heavy tits, grabbing her thin arms and lightly holding her neck before gripping her shoulders and building tempo. I pounded her pretty hard and could see her tits bouncing forward with the impact. Eventually she lay flat and I ground myself deep into her drawing out some gasps as I spasmed over the line.

AFTERWARDS
    As soon as I rolled off her the phone started going off... so we must have fucked for a while. Definitely felt like it. She did rub her tummy and commented in the shower afterwards that she could feel my cock really deep in her. But she never complained. She pretty much let me do whatever I wanted.

Overall, she is a great fuck with fantastic service. Her build is what will either attract or repel punters. I reckon she is skinnier and less curvy then her pics.

So here is my humble comparison with a few of the current Korean taller ginza girls:

> Yuna: Jenny is taller and probably similar skinniness to Yuna, but with bigger more real boobs and less body tone. Prettiness is hard to judge. But similar. Jenny seems younger.

> Miki: Jenny is about the same height as Miki. But older and probably not as pretty. But she is way skinnier if that is what you like.

Happy Punting

Damn good read to preview the girl, but I lost my chance to see this one yesterday, lol~

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    Damn good read to preview the girl, but I lost my chance to see this one yesterday, lol~
    No worries man... think this one will stick around. Feel like she enjoys what she does... and she had a lot of energy.

Looking forward to some of your ARs too buddy.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She’s here twelve months

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    She’s here twelve months
    Sweet. Plenty of time for a re-visit.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    did she masturbate herself BigDipper? this girl was so horny. even myself I don't think I can wank myself that hard in front of a girl.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    did she masturbate herself BigDipper? this girl was so horny. even myself I don't think I can wank myself that hard in front of a girl.
    Don’t think so but she was horny! She really wanted me to DATY. Practically shoved her pussy in my face. Also forgot to mention in the AR that when we went into cowgirl there was no hesitation.... she just dropped herself onto my cock and went for it!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Actually come to think of it.

Lately most of the girls I see have been sexually - very open. Hardly any complaints at all when I fully go for it. Reckon it must be down to the training they are getting, with 278 opening, cos all my recent punts have been at Ginza/278.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How accurate are the photos? She looks amazing in them!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    Actually come to think of it.

Lately most of the girls I see have been sexually - very open. Hardly any complaints at all when I fully go for it. Reckon it must be down to the training they are getting, with 278 opening, cos all my recent punts have been at Ginza/278.
    hahah Jessie would know. She's passed on her legends

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by webcke View Post
    How accurate are the photos? She looks amazing in them!
    Skinnier and less curvy than her pics man.