Thread: Women coming into non-legit massage joints.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Women coming into non-legit massage joints.

I believe women have a sixth sense that lets them know what massage joints are legit or shady as I have only seen a woman come in to one when I have been there once. Middle aged white lady and as soon as she saw it was full of young Asian women wearing loosely tied night gowns and heels she politely excused herself. My question is twofold, how astute are women when it comes to differentiating between legit and non-legit shops and also have you ever had experienced one coming while you were there?

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Only saw it once. A couple of young (20’s) girls came into Silver Fox on Pitt Street. I was there at reception at the same time. They asked for a massage but the mamasan said “We only do men here”. At first they just looked confused then they looked at me. I smiled at them. Then I think they got the picture and left!!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Probably some of the Thai shops would do it without hassle, if they have all inclusive pricing. I've been in a couple of such shops (forget where) where women have come out while I've been waiting.

Knew a girl once who went to Thai shops to get a happy ending.

Excuse my ignorance (never been to a massage shop or looked into them), but are there specific cues to look out for "non-legit" massage shops? At least from the outside.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    women go to legit massage every day. but nonlegit usuallly have very average actual massage
    any woman will realise straight away that they are paying for tickle tackle

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Typical clues:
    Not inside a shopping centre.
    Usually fully covered doors/windows.
    flashing "open" signs in the window.
    open after shopping hours.
    If you can see inside, doors to the rooms rather than curtains.
    Large signs mentioning that "sexual services not available" usually means they are.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i went to a thai massage place where on the front door it says not for sexual services. in your face.
    another thing is when you look inside, the whole massage place is completely dark, you never can see any staff and its very very dark even at 2pm

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Shops have these signs to comply with council regulations. 90% of them forget.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's just common sense. If a women walks into a Rnt with Thai girls wearing short silks gowns showing cleavage, all women would be suspects that it is not a normal massage.
    If the women are wearing normal clothes, they may not know at all.
    Most of the shops I have been to have said they get female customers. One shop said they have a few regular female customers who know guys get HJ but don't care as it is a good massage, cheap but most importantly, they change the sheets and are clean.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Look for the tissue box :-)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i took everything off at a legit thai place because hate oil massage over my undies. ML told me to put my underwear back on. at another place you walk in and they have traditional thai longjohns you are suppose to put on-for that i left my own underwear on

Senior Member(無間使者)
    some of the uniforms are very long and cannot be removed easily

Senior Member(無間使者) deep_explorer's Avatar
    This is interesting. even I have wondered how women make out if it is a legit place... But have never seen any walking into an RnT place. I think most of the RnT places has a slightly dodgy look, that women senses quickly while we get attracted to it ha ha ha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There was a similar thread to this one before.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...047#post857047

I posted my thoughts there as well

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was actually sitting in the little waiting area of a local joint about a year ago when a lady came in, spoke to the mamasan and came and sat on the couch adjacent to me. Tried not to make eye contact and seem oblivious. When she saw one of the girls walk out with her tits hanging out, she promptly got up in disgust and left. My first instinct was to pretend to be equally unimpressed and walk out .. about 5 mins later I was back in there getting my chicken chugged by said ML with big tits. The whole time waiting for the cops to come in and ruin the party.

In the good old days of SL, many lady customers walked through the door, obviously most of the MLs didn’t want to serve them and missed out on the opportunity to earn tips, so the mamasan ended up doing all the part 1, in fact the business for doing legit with ladies were quite good.

Same thing for Candy at QVB too, and I can totally understand why many of the ladies had even become a regular too.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    I was actually sitting in the little waiting area of a local joint about a year ago when a lady came in, spoke to the mamasan and came and sat on the couch adjacent to me. Tried not to make eye contact and seem oblivious. When she saw one of the girls walk out with her tits hanging out, she promptly got up in disgust and left. My first instinct was to pretend to be equally unimpressed and walk out .. about 5 mins later I was back in there getting my chicken chugged by said ML with big tits. The whole time waiting for the cops to come in and ruin the party.
    funny story. did you walk out with that lady chatting with her "It's disgusting" while your dick was fully erected?