Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Hours of Business : 10am - late

Rates : $160/hr advertised

Size/shape : tall, slim, B cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : CBJ, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

Been a while since my last visit, so I drop by after seeing the roster filled with new and young talent. The first girl that comes is Eva and I am blown away by her figure. She's got the longest legs on some beige heels and a matching lingerie set to show off her slim body. Right away, I choose Eva and am led into one of the rooms down the hallway. Once we enter the room, I take a few minutes to just admire her body and ask that she leaves her bra and panty on for a while. After playing around for a bit, she surprisingly asks to join me in the shower and starts to clean me attentively. My hands are all over her and I am hard in no time. Onto the bed, Eva begins a catbath that I rate as one of the best. Her tongue works in overtime, swirling on my nipples, side and even gives a bit of rimming. Every time she comes up, she nibbles on my ear and sucks on my neck sending shivers down my spine. On with the dom and I am in heaven as she sucks my cock with plenty of pressure and skill. I never want this foreplay to stop and come dangerously close to cumming a few times - a testament to how good Eva is.

Soon, we move to the main course and start in cowgirl. She feels so tight as she slowly works her way up and down my cock taking all the control. We go into a fucking frenzy, changing positions multiple times into mish, doggy, prone bone, side spoon. All the while, her moans are authentic and passionate and we embrace like lovers. To finish off, I spin her onto her back and dive my cock into mish for a finale. I grab her tightly and begin pumping Eva with all I have. Her moans pick up and as my cock hardens up I feel her pussy contracting. That's all it takes me to bring me over the line and I empty everything I have into the dom. I stay on top for a few moments to catch my breath before collapsing beside her with a grin. We don't shower immediately and instead just spend the rest of the time chatting and staring at each other.

Overall, a quality punt with an amazing girl who has a good attitude and stunning body. As we connected well, I felt so comfortable with her and everything about our experience was natural. Will be returning for seconds without a doubt.

Eva on today booking welcome
    ****** For more inofrmation and girls photos please go to our official website ******

www.22rydalmere.com.au

MOB: 0420 466 388

Wechat ID: Rydalmere_22

Email: rydalmere22@gmail.com

Please contact us for all enquries and bookings!!!

****** 22 Brodie St Rydalmere ******
    TRADING HOURS:
    SUNDAY TO THURSDAY 10AM TO 12AM
    FRIDAY & SATURDAY 10AM TO 1AM

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Eva is getting lots of good reviews. I have not seen her yet but will try her out.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Thank you for your review
    ****** For more inofrmation and girls photos please go to our official website ******

www.22rydalmere.com.au

TRADING HOURS:

Eva very sweet girls
    Eva on today booking welcome

Name: Eva
    Height: 166
    Weight: 44kg
    Waist Size: 6
    Bust Size: C Cup
    Nationality: Taiwan

Services: Silver,Gold & Diamond,
    GFE, DFK, DT, BBBJ, CIM, COB, DATY, 69, Ball Sucking,*Rimming, Missionary, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl*& Doggy

[COLOR=#959494][FONT=&quot]Comments: She can provide you the best service ever, never rush any jobs and serve you like a king!!luxurious long black hair down to my waist,her skin is supple,soft and she makes the perfect companion. She will strip you of all your clothes and enjoy embracing naughty adventures together. Relaxing in the room, you can take your time,unrushed without disruption.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?70075-Eva
    Eva after review
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...t-22-Rydalmere
    Eva after review
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...d-expectations
    Eva after review
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...g-a-lovely-gem
    Eva after review
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...tomer-services
    Last edited by 22Brodie; 29-07-2018 at 07:36 PM.

www.22rydalmere.com.au

TRADING HOURS:

www.22rydalmere.com.au

TRADING HOURS: