Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ANNIE - Bubbly, Fun and Oh so Sexy !!!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar

ANNIE - Bubbly, Fun and Oh so Sexy !!!!

Person's Name : Annie

Establishment : Works at both 278 & GINZA Club, 310 Cleveland Street, Surry Hills, 0418 888 310

Photo Genuine: Yes

Rates : $240/hour

Size/shape : Size 5, 165 cm tall, beautiful, shapely.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, DATY, FS

Prelude:

I was getting more toey than a Roman sandal, waiting for my girl, Lala to return from her short break. I remember one of my conversations with Lala in which she tells me that her friend Annie is now working between Ginza and 278, Lala said that Annie had no reviews yet (at that time). I didn't think much of it at the time as we talk about a lot of things as we wait for the buzzer in our after sex bliss.

I was relaxing on Saturday morning, just scrolling through the reviews and I noticed that most of the girls at Ginza/278 had a number of reports done for each of them but I noticed that C. Annie only had 2 and they were by an original member "who broke out of AR retirement" because he was impressed enough to finally write another AR, and a totally new member that displayed enthusiasm expected of a new member after all this time. Remembering my conversation with Lala, I shot a text off to Wilson to see if I could book Annie... Received a text back from Wilson that was basically a WTF? asking me if everything was ok with Lala (as most members here know, my "obsession" with Lala has stopped me booking any other girl at 310/278 since I started seeing her on 4 Nov 17 ... (next session is no 79 btw... lol).

After receiving a bit of a 3rd degree from Wilson and reassuring him that all was good in the A&L/Lala sphere, I felt an odd reluctance both on my part and originally on Wilson's part to proceed with a booking, but I finally convinced him to let me book Annie. I have to admit that as my time approached to see Annie, I felt more and more reluctant to proceed with the booking as I felt oddly guilty that I was seeing someone else at Ginza other than Lala...

I rock up to Ginza about 15 minutes early, I had stopped over at the pub on the other side of the road and given myself a shot of dutch courage in the form of a tequila sunrise...a double shot at that... and drank this down in less than a minute. I steeled myself to cross over the road and go in through the back gate, and still felt that odd reluctance.. I looked at the time and said to myself, too late to cancel now... buzzed on the rear door and got let in... walked in 15 min before my allotted time, paid my dues (was pleasantly surprised as Annie is Golden Premium and not diamond, though for the life of me, I don't know why). The young gent behind the desk smiled at me and buzzed Annie who was actually ready! Told to proceed to room 6 which is just around the corner from the desk, so, still filled with some misgivings, took the short walk around the corner feeling like someone who was about to "walk the plank"... gently knocked on the door and entered....

an20180622162037141959.jpg

Review:

I was greeted by Annie, who was wearing a black chemise with a matching black g-string that realistically didn't cover anything! Annie stood rather tall in her silver stilettos that provided a bright counter to her black lingerie. Annie walks up to me, she had a lovely smile and offered me her hand, which I promptly took and very gently raised to my lips to caress the back of her hand. This resulted in a giggle from Annie who then promptly threw her arms around my neck and started a session in DFK that I was totally unprepared for!!! Annie finally broke away and was laughing very hard at the shock and surprise on my face! Annie has what I would call a very very bubbly personality and her laugh was rather infectious and soon we were both laughing our asses off - man, we sounded like those people that smoked weed and laugh uncontrollably at anything!

After 15 min, I finally had my clothes off after getting the lips sucked off my face and I was laying on the bed with Annie on top, giving me a really horny pussy slide as she continued to DFK me.. I had to grab her by her ponytail and gently pull her away from my face.. she looked down at me questioningly and I simply whispered "shower!!". Annie laughed and got off me, grabbed my hand and pulled me up and we finally showered at the 20 min mark (what a weird, but fun session this was turning out to be!).

After what must have been the quickest washdown I ever had, unfortunately, there was no shower action other than Annie soaping me up then herself and doing some soapy bodysliding at all angles that ended up nearly pushing me through the shower glass when I fell backwards. There was no BBBJ in the shower but dried off and Annie asked me to lay on the bed. Her bubbly nature and personality was still in full swing as she commences a bit of a cat bath on my chest and she was giving my balls a massage at the same time... I just started to laugh as getting my balls kneaded like bread dough does nothing for me, Annie looks at me and I gently kiss her and just caress her face to slow down her slightly PSE kissing and finally got her to gently kiss back, she started to move back down to keep going with the cat bath but I simply said, "lets do 69" as we were going to run out of time at this rate! Annie nods her agreement and spins around to get on top of me.

Annie finally commences her BBBJ routine and I am amazed at how different her technique is! She had taken all of my cock in her mouth but she was so gently doing her routine..it actually felt sensational! As she was giving RBJ some special attention, I explored her pussy to see if I could find her sweet spot. Well, I managed to find it, and also discovered that Annie doesn't mind a bit of rimming and finger around the bum. Much to my horror, she reciprocated and shoved her finger up my ass as she was doing her wonderfully slow BBBJ! Fuck me, I actually enjoyed it a little (fuck!! I am turning gay, I thought!!) before I actually reached down to get her to remove her finger (a bit reluctantly, I might add!)! At one point Annie stopped what she was doing and said "oh.. I am coming baby" and started to really grind herself on my tongue to help her get over the line. After she came, she got the giggles and hopped off, Annie obviously gets super sensitive after she has an orgasm. Annie turns around and moves down to continue her BJ. Annie moves slightly so I can see her moving very slowly up and down, locking her cheeky eyes on mine as she starts her routine to get me over the line - Annie is a bit too good and I find that the urge to cum is very high after only a minute or 2!

Annie then doms me up and commenced the session in CG while she continued to lick my nipples and reaching down and under and grabbing hold of my balls. Strangely enough, getting my nuts squeezed as if they were being split by a nutcracker does absolutely nothing for me and coupled with my nipples being touched or licked doesn't really do much more... Annie took these 2 negatives and strangely enough, turned them into a sort of positive! It was either that or I was getting horny watching this beautiful girl pound and grind me through the mattress! Annie finally had enough and we spun around to let me commence some of the work...

I commenced my routine to get the race going to see who would cum first... Annie even assisted the routine by grabbing a pillow and placing it under her bum in order to get the angle right for some deeper penetration without her needing to keep her muscles tensed up... unfortunately, Annie grabbed me around my ass and began "helping" me resulting in me blowing my load waaaay before Annie !! Annie offered me a massage for the final 10 minutes, but I refused.. I didn't go there to see her to get a massage!! I motioned her to lay on the edge of the bed and found her to be very responsive to DATY! Finally, got Annie over the line for her second orgasm and got her giggling again and covering her pussy to stop me going for more.. wow, she really is super sensitive! Finally, she offered me a massage and I finally agreed... a couple of minutes in, the buzzer went off and kept going, we just looked at each other and laughed... I looked at my watch and showed Annie, we were already 10 min over when the first buzzer went... got up and hopped in the shower and the buzzer went again not 30 sec later... it was annoying enough that Annie ran to the comm and told them to stop.. we were already in the shower...

Conclusion:

Annie really is a fun girl with a really bubbly personality!! She has limited English and google translate is your friend.

Annie is so well worth seeing because she is currently listed as Golden Premium and not Diamond - I really have no idea why she is only Golden premium as her service is great!

Annie comes across as a very young girl in her early 20's and her figure is all natural and soft and she has a super slim waist. I was a little bit disappointed that I could only get her to 2 orgasms, but she seemed really happy and thanked me for making her "comfortable".

I recommend Annie, especially as she is at the bargain price at Ginza for $240 hour!! She is sooo worth a visit!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Great review A and L,

Annie before she joined 278 and Ginza used to be Coco at Roseville Rose where she has worked for the last few years.

You could fuck her for only $150 hr so not such a good bargain as you think at $240 hr.

She always got rave reviews. You can read them all on "the other forum".
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Bro sounds like you have taken on a mistress now.
    Is this the first time you have been unfaithful to Lala under her own roof?

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Bro sounds like you have taken on a mistress now.
    Is this the first time you have been unfaithful to Lala under her own roof?
    Haha.. yes it is, and Lala knows.. lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Rock
    Variety is the spice of life
    Cheers
    Shane

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great review A&L. I think I am the "new" member you originally referred to and I have done my best to see this wonderful girl since late January. When she had the falling out with 104, I was due to see her that day, she disappeared for about 10 weeks. I have since found out that during that period she spent time in Melbourne and was considering going back home. I did my best to move on and after new encounters I thought I was through the worst of it about losing touch with her. Then, a we-chat message 10 days ago, 5 hours at 278 or Ginza and the problem I now have is finding an additional job to fund my habit. She is a drug and I am an addict. It is that simple

Quote Originally Posted by trampslikeus55 View Post
    Great review A&L. I think I am the "new" member you originally referred to and I have done my best to see this wonderful girl since late January. When she had the falling out with 104, I was due to see her that day, she disappeared for about 10 weeks. I have since found out that during that period she spent time in Melbourne and was considering going back home. I did my best to move on and after new encounters I thought I was through the worst of it about losing touch with her. Then, a we-chat message 10 days ago, 5 hours at 278 or Ginza and the problem I now have is finding an additional job to fund my habit. She is a drug and I am an addict. It is that simple
    Thanks tramps... she's a wonderful girl and I can see why she is your drug... I can relate to that completely!! Hopefully she will stay for awhile for you!

I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Great review A and L,

Annie before she joined 278 and Ginza used to be Coco at Roseville Rose where she has worked for the last few years.

You could fuck her for only $150 hr so not such a good bargain as you think at $240 hr.

She always got rave reviews. You can read them all on "the other forum".
    Thanks BC... Annie would have been a "steal" at that bargain price!!
    She is a great girl and definitely deserving to get more money for her services!! Good on her for being good enough to work at Ginza/278!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    She is a great girl and definitely deserving to get more money for her services!! Good on her for being good enough to work at Ginza/278!
    Absolutely agreed. She is new girl working in Ginza, I cannot see her face until I first physical in the room cos her face blocked in the photo, but it is worth for every penny I spent.

Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    The girls do it for the money so good on her for reaching punting Everest by working for the best shop. Why fuck for $150 hr when you can fuck for $240 hr.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    The girls do it for the money so good on her for reaching punting Everest by working for the best shop. Why fuck for $150 hr when you can fuck for $240 hr.
    True... let's hope she stays there, her enthusiasm and fun for what she does is really what will make punters see her in the end

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just thought I would get her name to the front of the queue. Seems like forever since the raid but she is finally back. Booked an hour straight up when she appeared on roster. Entered the room and gave her a huge hug and all the memories come flooding back. 60 minutes just goes to way to fast. I have been to others and I have tried to be a realist about all this. I am gone and I know I belong in this paddock for now. To all who visit, be kind and life will be good

Quote Originally Posted by icecool View Post
    You and and assandlegs will get along so well . Is it the older you are the more lonely and desperate you become . And you have nothing better to do than but all you think about is going to a brothel and see a young Wl . was reading your prevous post you did 5 Hours booking , you couldn't possibly fuck for 5 hours . this is worst than drug @ $270 per hour .
    I can't fuck for 5 hours, 3 hours is about my limit....

I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You and and assandlegs will get along so well . Is it the older you are the more lonely and desperate you become . And you have nothing better to do than but all you think about is going to a brothel and see a young Wl . was reading your prevous post you did 5 Hours booking , you couldn't possibly fuck for 5 hours . this is worst than drug @ $270 per hour .
    Oh look, another negative cunt... wtf should you care how long or who they fuck?? If it makes them happy, fucking good on them!! Be happy for them instead of being a negative shit for brains! Your first comment comparing them is a cheap shot that's completely unnecessary... why don't you post some more AR's (you have 3 in the 7 years of your membership) instead of being a negative fucking cock. Fuck I hate cunts like you. No value add because cunts like you have no value! Count how many AR's A&L has made (49 fucking AR's!!) compared to yourself (3 fucking AR's!!), take a good long hard look in a mirror and maybe think about what gives you the fucking right.. yes.. the fucking right to pick on someone who's contribution is more than 16 times yours on this forum... sick of cunts fucking up this great forum!! Fuck!!!!...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fugly View Post
    Oh look, another negative cunt... wtf should you care how long or who they fuck?? If it makes them happy, fucking good on them!! Be happy for them instead of being a negative shit for brains! Your first comment comparing them is a cheap shot that's completely unnecessary... why don't you post some more AR's (you have 3 in the 7 years of your membership) instead of being a negative fucking cock. Fuck I hate cunts like you. No value add because cunts like you have no value! Count how many AR's A&L has made (49 fucking AR's!!) compared to yourself (3 fucking AR's!!), take a good long hard look in a mirror and maybe think about what gives you the fucking right.. yes.. the fucking right to pick on someone who's contribution is more than 16 times yours on this forum... sick of cunts fucking up this great forum!! Fuck!!!!...
    Poor icecool. He should quit while he’s behind.

Best advice Mr Fugly and A&L is to ignore the trolls.

You will never win by insulting them back as they are keyboard warriors and they love stirring.

Silence is golden.

Your response though Mr Fugly was immense. Had me in stitches laughing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fugly View Post
    Bro Fugly, I appreciate your sentiment, but don't worry about it. I know what and who I like.... and I know who likes me ... lol

I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It is ok bro . I can look after myself . Ha ha I’m behind look at the loser stalker
    Hahaha... fucking twat.. another useless post... of course you can look after yourself... that's all cunts like you do.. don't give a fuck about anyone else.. as long as you get your 2 cents worth of uselessness out there... mr big man posting shit because that's all you and your useless stalker cunt mates are good at... useless prick .. picks on others sex lives and has fuck all of his own..

Even I have 7 AR's in 6 weeks... you have 3 in 6 years...
    How many more useless posts can you tag on here ??

FFS... can you stop clogging up my reviews with shit?
    Mr Fugly, take a chill pill..
    I honestly don't care what anyone thinks of me.. I am making love to one of the most beautiful girls I have ever known! I am enjoying myself immensely..

I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for all the good advice clever one. But just to clear up some of your confusion, the 5 hours you referred to was of 4 days in a week period. Sorry if you thought us old blokes could fuck for 5 hours straight. I had to stop doing that when I turned 60. Now 2 hours is maximum.
    And now let me give you a little bit of advice. It is sad little shits like you, jumping to some sort of moral high ground, that make all this WL look forward to us old men coming into there lives. They know they will be treated as woman and appreciated for their efforts. Not something a sad shit will complain about because she didn't fuck him hard enough.
    PS. I have started a thread in General Talk on this subject. Go visit that section and type to your hearts content. I am sure you can find something to criticise about from the dizzy heights of moral judgement. Just leave the After reports alone. These are for peoples experiences with beautiful woman, good or bad, and don't need shit like you dirtying them up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast