Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ANNIE - Bubbly, Fun and Oh so Sexy !!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by icecool View Post
    Listen to your mate assandleg “chill out “. Or have you forgot to take your medication again . You postings are getting weird take a chill
    I need to take medication because of useless negative cunts like you that contribute zero to an otherwise great forum.

Shop Owner
    Good afternoon, guys!! Just to let you guys know the reason why Annie moved from 278Club to Ginza because of she's 10/10 very good feedback from customers and Annie can do TOP level service. Some girls from Golden class can move to Diamond class.if anyone getting popular and provides crazy service of course girls can move up to diamond class and could be other way around. Diamond class to Gold class.

Thank you so much for great AR
    Ginza:
    0488 888 310
    02 7901 3000

NEW Wechat: Ginzaclub
    310 Cleveland st Surry hills (Back entrance from Goodlet lane)
    http://www.ginzaclub.com.au

Ginza Empire:
    0416 020 278

NEW Wechat: sydney479
    479 Elizabeth St. Surry hills (Back Entrance from: little buckingham st)
    https://www.479ginza.com.au/

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No hard feeling. If you have felt upset about my comment . It was not intentional . You missing my point . i had nothing against older men .I was only pointing out your stalking behaviour . Come on are you really that old that you can't take a little critism .
    Wow... you just can't help it can you? You are a fucking retarded cock.. you can't actually help being nothing but a useless cunt. Let me tell you, stop stalking older men on the forum... you make me sick... you might want to read what you post so you actually stop looking like a fucktard. You really think you have a moral high ground here don't you?? This shows what a cunt you are... "I was only pointing out your stalking behaviour "... you must think you're pretty funny but the only people that think that are your stalker mates and yourself.. as I said... useless cunt!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GINZA View Post
    Good afternoon, guys!! Just to let you guys know the reason why Annie moved from 278Club to Ginza because of she's 10/10 very good feedback from customers and Annie can do TOP level service. Some girls from Golden class can move to Diamond class.if anyone getting popular and provides crazy service of course girls can move up to diamond class and could be other way around. Diamond class to Gold class.

Thanks team Ginza!!
    Annie is as great girl and I think she was already diamond when I seen her.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    At least i didn't post false misleading shits like you did .
    Ouch... that really hurt....but that's completely true, because an assturd like you hasn't actually posted ANYTHING of use.. you're a negative fucker who post nothing but misleading shit. Grow some balls and go get yourself fucked one way or another so you can post a real AR on here? Maybe you should stop getting off on stalking older men behind your keyboard and get yourself out there in the real world. Useless cunt.

Sorry for derailing your AR again A&L.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GINZA View Post

Trying to get this thread back on track for Annie...
    Icecool, Mr Fugly, can you please stop on this thread? I would really appreciate it if you could both stop derailing the thread. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Now now don’t get shitty . You’ll blow up one of your old veins . And could you please stop swearing . I didn’t know you are old as assandleges . You should have told earlier as I look after the senior citizens . I goes easy on you ! . You know something you got the agro personality and your beloved buddy assandleges or is he your opposite has the opposite personality. Just like Captain Kirk in star https://youtu.be/WzW4GR6sClM
    Jump to conclusion much?? I am in my early 40's (not that I give a fuck what you think) and I have no clue as to the age of A&L Haha.. "I goes easy on you" ... no cred, no guts and no fucking brains. This post proves your stalker personality, you're one of those stalker cunts that send out shit because of your own inadequate life. I actually don't give a fuck how old someone is... if A&L is 80 plus according to you cunts, more cred to him! I only wish I could fuck as good as him...
    This post just shows that you have serious issues with age, confidentiality and your own self esteem.... why else would all you fucking zero AR loser cunts hang around a punting forum posting your anti age crap?
    "Please stop swearing" ... lol... of course I should stop swearing.. your infant brain shouldn't be exposed to this sort of stuff while it's trying to develop a real personality that doesn't include "useless cunt" in its description! Tell you what, I 'll stop swearing if you stop posting nothing but shit..
    Otherwise, you'll just remain a shit for brains loser cunt when you grow up.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Annie Ginza - where is she now?

Anyone knows where Annie (once at Ginza) is now? I really want to see her again.

Thanks

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    Person's Name : Annie

Establishment : Works at both 278 & GINZA Club, 310 Cleveland Street, Surry Hills, 0418 888 310

Photo Genuine: Yes

Rates : $240/hour

Size/shape : Size 5, 165 cm tall, beautiful, shapely.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, DATY, FS

Prelude:

I was getting more toey than a Roman sandal, waiting for my girl, Lala to return from her short break. I remember one of my conversations with Lala in which she tells me that her friend Annie is now working between Ginza and 278, Lala said that Annie had no reviews yet (at that time). I didn't think much of it at the time as we talk about a lot of things as we wait for the buzzer in our after sex bliss.

I was relaxing on Saturday morning, just scrolling through the reviews and I noticed that most of the girls at Ginza/278 had a number of reports done for each of them but I noticed that C. Annie only had 2 and they were by an original member "who broke out of AR retirement" because he was impressed enough to finally write another AR, and a totally new member that displayed enthusiasm expected of a new member after all this time. Remembering my conversation with Lala, I shot a text off to Wilson to see if I could book Annie... Received a text back from Wilson that was basically a WTF? asking me if everything was ok with Lala (as most members here know, my "obsession" with Lala has stopped me booking any other girl at 310/278 since I started seeing her on 4 Nov 17 ... (next session is no 79 btw... lol).

After receiving a bit of a 3rd degree from Wilson and reassuring him that all was good in the A&L/Lala sphere, I felt an odd reluctance both on my part and originally on Wilson's part to proceed with a booking, but I finally convinced him to let me book Annie. I have to admit that as my time approached to see Annie, I felt more and more reluctant to proceed with the booking as I felt oddly guilty that I was seeing someone else at Ginza other than Lala...

I rock up to Ginza about 15 minutes early, I had stopped over at the pub on the other side of the road and given myself a shot of dutch courage in the form of a tequila sunrise...a double shot at that... and drank this down in less than a minute. I steeled myself to cross over the road and go in through the back gate, and still felt that odd reluctance.. I looked at the time and said to myself, too late to cancel now... buzzed on the rear door and got let in... walked in 15 min before my allotted time, paid my dues (was pleasantly surprised as Annie is Golden Premium and not diamond, though for the life of me, I don't know why). The young gent behind the desk smiled at me and buzzed Annie who was actually ready! Told to proceed to room 6 which is just around the corner from the desk, so, still filled with some misgivings, took the short walk around the corner feeling like someone who was about to "walk the plank"... gently knocked on the door and entered....

Attachment 59762

Review:

I was greeted by Annie, who was wearing a black chemise with a matching black g-string that realistically didn't cover anything! Annie stood rather tall in her silver stilettos that provided a bright counter to her black lingerie. Annie walks up to me, she had a lovely smile and offered me her hand, which I promptly took and very gently raised to my lips to caress the back of her hand. This resulted in a giggle from Annie who then promptly threw her arms around my neck and started a session in DFK that I was totally unprepared for!!! Annie finally broke away and was laughing very hard at the shock and surprise on my face! Annie has what I would call a very very bubbly personality and her laugh was rather infectious and soon we were both laughing our asses off - man, we sounded like those people that smoked weed and laugh uncontrollably at anything!

After 15 min, I finally had my clothes off after getting the lips sucked off my face and I was laying on the bed with Annie on top, giving me a really horny pussy slide as she continued to DFK me.. I had to grab her by her ponytail and gently pull her away from my face.. she looked down at me questioningly and I simply whispered "shower!!". Annie laughed and got off me, grabbed my hand and pulled me up and we finally showered at the 20 min mark (what a weird, but fun session this was turning out to be!).

After what must have been the quickest washdown I ever had, unfortunately, there was no shower action other than Annie soaping me up then herself and doing some soapy bodysliding at all angles that ended up nearly pushing me through the shower glass when I fell backwards. There was no BBBJ in the shower but dried off and Annie asked me to lay on the bed. Her bubbly nature and personality was still in full swing as she commences a bit of a cat bath on my chest and she was giving my balls a massage at the same time... I just started to laugh as getting my balls kneaded like bread dough does nothing for me, Annie looks at me and I gently kiss her and just caress her face to slow down her slightly PSE kissing and finally got her to gently kiss back, she started to move back down to keep going with the cat bath but I simply said, "lets do 69" as we were going to run out of time at this rate! Annie nods her agreement and spins around to get on top of me.

Annie finally commences her BBBJ routine and I am amazed at how different her technique is! She had taken all of my cock in her mouth but she was so gently doing her routine..it actually felt sensational! As she was giving RBJ some special attention, I explored her pussy to see if I could find her sweet spot. Well, I managed to find it, and also discovered that Annie doesn't mind a bit of rimming and finger around the bum. Much to my horror, she reciprocated and shoved her finger up my ass as she was doing her wonderfully slow BBBJ! Fuck me, I actually enjoyed it a little (fuck!! I am turning gay, I thought!!) before I actually reached down to get her to remove her finger (a bit reluctantly, I might add!)! At one point Annie stopped what she was doing and said "oh.. I am coming baby" and started to really grind herself on my tongue to help her get over the line. After she came, she got the giggles and hopped off, Annie obviously gets super sensitive after she has an orgasm. Annie turns around and moves down to continue her BJ. Annie moves slightly so I can see her moving very slowly up and down, locking her cheeky eyes on mine as she starts her routine to get me over the line - Annie is a bit too good and I find that the urge to cum is very high after only a minute or 2!

Annie then doms me up and commenced the session in CG while she continued to lick my nipples and reaching down and under and grabbing hold of my balls. Strangely enough, getting my nuts squeezed as if they were being split by a nutcracker does absolutely nothing for me and coupled with my nipples being touched or licked doesn't really do much more... Annie took these 2 negatives and strangely enough, turned them into a sort of positive! It was either that or I was getting horny watching this beautiful girl pound and grind me through the mattress! Annie finally had enough and we spun around to let me commence some of the work...

I commenced my routine to get the race going to see who would cum first... Annie even assisted the routine by grabbing a pillow and placing it under her bum in order to get the angle right for some deeper penetration without her needing to keep her muscles tensed up... unfortunately, Annie grabbed me around my ass and began "helping" me resulting in me blowing my load waaaay before Annie !! Annie offered me a massage for the final 10 minutes, but I refused.. I didn't go there to see her to get a massage!! I motioned her to lay on the edge of the bed and found her to be very responsive to DATY! Finally, got Annie over the line for her second orgasm and got her giggling again and covering her pussy to stop me going for more.. wow, she really is super sensitive! Finally, she offered me a massage and I finally agreed... a couple of minutes in, the buzzer went off and kept going, we just looked at each other and laughed... I looked at my watch and showed Annie, we were already 10 min over when the first buzzer went... got up and hopped in the shower and the buzzer went again not 30 sec later... it was annoying enough that Annie ran to the comm and told them to stop.. we were already in the shower...

Conclusion:

Annie really is a fun girl with a really bubbly personality!! She has limited English and google translate is your friend.

Annie is so well worth seeing because she is currently listed as Golden Premium and not Diamond - I really have no idea why she is only Golden premium as her service is great!

Annie comes across as a very young girl in her early 20's and her figure is all natural and soft and she has a super slim waist. I was a little bit disappointed that I could only get her to 2 orgasms, but she seemed really happy and thanked me for making her "comfortable".

I recommend Annie, especially as she is at the bargain price at Ginza for $240 hour!! She is sooo worth a visit!!
    Anyone knows where Annie is now? I really want to see her again.

Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Didn’t she become mamasan @ chatswood 60? if she’s back working I’d love to know too actually

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12