Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any shops with decent a spa/sauna?

Banned

Any shops with decent a spa/sauna?

Been looking for a shop that has a spa or sauna. Anyone got info?
    I dont hear much talk of this service in AR's.

Banned
    Tang in artarmon

But maybe be more specific. Remember Sol and the Castrol ad ... oils don’t oils

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    I heard there is one shop in Chinatown area having that service. And King Court has spa service as well if you want to try. Have a look on their website to find out which day they have promotion as their price is quite high. I believe Monday and Tuesday will be good.
    Maybe Babylon in Market City?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Babylon in Market City. It's a communal spa and sauna before your massage with the lady. Male attendants in the spa and sauna area. Chicago on Pitt St has the same set up. You're probably after a private one in room. Then Impressions on Elizabeth. These are the only places I have been, a long time ago...

Forget about OBA on Sussex... It is a rip off... I paid $136 for 45... All inclusive and the bloody ML kept up selling for FS for another $100 for the last 10 minutes!

Banned
    Yeah, not keen to share.
    Kings court doesn't have enough Asians working there, lol. I checked their roster, not many at all.
    A soapland type place would be ideal. But I have only been to those in Tokyo and Bangkok/Pattaya. There isn't really much in that way in Sydney, right?
    I would be well inclined to part with 300-350 for the hour, if the setup was good and the ladies were hot.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    fs in the last 10 minutes is probably about right. was thinking this today, not you but I imagine the average bloke just needs less than 5 minutes

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    I would be well inclined to part with 300-350 for the hour, if the setup was good and the ladies were hot.
    475 Elizabeth might suit you.

Please report if you try it....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    A soapland type place would be ideal. But I have only been to those in Tokyo and Bangkok/Pattaya. There isn't really much in that way in Sydney, right?
    Having just returned from a job in Yokohama, there is nothing like a decent soapland in Sydney.

Even a Non-FS place could make a bundle with properly trained staff. The fact that the guys only get accidental outercourse (non-penetrative) and no oral, most guys would still come back for more. Struth, the women don't even have to be nude, simple one pieces would suffice. Just as long as they are trained properly.

And if they want a source of cheap Nuru Gel, I might even tell.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    remember bodytic and 278 provide SPA with extra $30 but looks like not that much people interest in it

Banned
    No spa at 278 or ginza.
    I would be there more often if they did.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I would love a spa at 278... O M G...

Haven’t been for a few years, but Bodyrotic at camperdown has spa’s in most rooms. Just tell them u want it. Ladies are fine as fuck, but not a whole lot of Asians back then. There was one Asian that I saw regularly... but that’s an entire other story. Bit on the pricey side though for a massage place. But sexy girls + spa, they can cater for u.

Quote Originally Posted by ro7a7e View Post

Haven’t been for a few years, but Bodyrotic at camperdown has spa’s in most rooms. Just tell them u want it. Ladies are fine as fuck, but not a whole lot of Asians back then. There was one Asian that I saw regularly... but that’s an entire other story. Bit on the pricey side though for a massage place. But sexy girls + spa, they can cater for u.
    Kings Court Broadway and Impressions on Elizabeth st both have lots of spa rooms !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    104 Roseville have spa for $20 if u stay one hour

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Kings Court has fairly decent facilities but you always have to be prepared to walk out because sometimes they just don't have any acceptable girls. But sometimes there will be an amazing girl there.

Banned
    Maybe I should have said "Asian shops with a decent spa/sauna".
    Whiteys really dont float my boat. Kings Court is rife with Caucasians, Bodyerotic too.
    Quote Originally Posted by ro7a7e View Post
    Yeah bro!
    I reckon it would be fucking top notch, especially with these cold nights.

Spa bath inside a room. I did have some great memory on that:

The year, can’t remember , before the Star city opened in Sydney anyway as I had to travel to Canberra to gamble.

The place: 77 Gladstone in Fyshwick, the first floor one , now it’s a Korean shop I think, back then was a Caucasian shop.

The girl, Caroline! A young and busty, of course! Aussie blonde from the country town of Orange.

The Spa, it was like a gigantic 8/10 people spa bath in the middle of the big room,

The Play, well, not much happening back in those day while everything was covered , but sitting in the Spa with a hot young Aussie babe in my arms and playing with her big tits in the water, that’s something. I had a saying to myself back then : Fuck Caroline !! And I meant it in the most respectful and passionate way !

Did her about 4-5 times over a six months period until she retired.

Ps. She and her high school sweetheart bf also from Orange came to Canberra to save some money to return home to buy their first home . And her BF was aware that she was working - I hope they still happily together!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    521 at Mosman had a spa I'm not sure if its still there though

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This brothel had a good spa before, but now has new management, so check. Nadira Greenacre. 1 hour session usually is too short to enjoy sex and spa because it took 10 minutes to fill it up, and the taps flowing was distracting. Would need at least 90 minutes to enjoy everything, but some may be different. Check with them to see if spa is still a feature

http://www.greenacrebrothel.com.au/

Junior Member(有D料到)
    K Town/Romeos and Juliet have spa with 90 min service

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does Romeos and Juliet include DFK, BBBJ with price or is that extra?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast