Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Any shops with decent a spa/sauna?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    chequers had a decent (and usually quiet) communal spa, steam room and dry sauna.....enjoyed many nights there relaxing

Quote Originally Posted by bodby View Post
    This brothel had a good spa before, but now has new management, so check. Nadira Greenacre. 1 hour session usually is too short to enjoy sex and spa because it took 10 minutes to fill it up, and the taps flowing was distracting. Would need at least 90 minutes to enjoy everything, but some may be different. Check with them to see if spa is still a feature

http://www.greenacrebrothel.com.au/
    I'm always weary about spa cleanliness and if there's any cum residual. At home it's OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    Been looking for a shop that has a spa or sauna. Anyone got info?
    I dont hear much talk of this service in AR's.
    I know 42 Gladesville has one, but you probably want to call ahead to book the room and make sure they fill it before you arrive.

Banned
    yes, we do have !~

Banned
    u have make booking before u coming !! we will all clean up

Banned
    Thank you for the info.

Masstige 8 has spa service in most rooms. Looks clean enough but a few of the girls had told me they don't like to use it cuz they think its dirty

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sauna would be great in this cold weather

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    Babylon in Market City. It's a communal spa and sauna before your massage with the lady. Male attendants in the spa and sauna area. Chicago on Pitt St has the same set up. You're probably after a private one in room. Then Impressions on Elizabeth. These are the only places I have been, a long time ago...

Forget about OBA on Sussex... It is a rip off... I paid $136 for 45... All inclusive and the bloody ML kept up selling for FS for another $100 for the last 10 minutes!
    A mate of mine has suggested we go to Babylon - Anyone been there recently and care to elaborate on the experience/girls/costs etc? TIA

Quote Originally Posted by jimiuk View Post
    A mate of mine has suggested we go to Babylon - Anyone been there recently and care to elaborate on the experience/girls/costs etc? TIA

Hi Jimiuk,

I had a few different posts before talking about the King Massage (Soapy massage Japanese soapland style) at the old Chequers on Goulburn Street which has recently re-opened as a Sauna/Spa for male clients (was a ladies only from previous owner which obviously couldn't survive!) and the Babylon facilities. the links still works so you may want to take a look at their "procedures" which I don't think would change much, pricing and services you will need to call up or get there to get the latest. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    If you are looking for nuru massage, the closest thing is the King massage at Chequers, see my review below:

http://aus99forum.com/showthread.php...=SOAPY+MASSAGE

Babylon is a better shop than Chequers IMO if you are after the regular Chinese RnT or Korean B2B, the facilities are simply bigger and better, it didn't have the King Massage though. However, at the end of the day, it's all depends on the ML you get.

The following old post may answer some of your questions:

http://aus99forum.com/showthread.php...hlight=babylon

Hope this helps !!

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone been to Chequers or Babylon recently though? Is it any different from the older reviews?

Can you go to these places just to use the spa and sauna without any massage? Is it similar to other places in Asia where you are normally naked in the spa and sauna area and just cover yourself with a towel? I figure most of the clientele are Asian but that concept seems like it wouldn't fly with westerners so easily.

Quote Originally Posted by kabukichonights View Post
    Anyone been to Chequers or Babylon recently though? Is it any different from the older reviews?

Can you go to these places just to use the spa and sauna without any massage? Is it similar to other places in Asia where you are normally naked in the spa and sauna area and just cover yourself with a towel? I figure most of the clientele are Asian but that concept seems like it wouldn't fly with westerners so easily.

In regards to using the large hot and cold water pool, you don't have to get naked, most customers would be wearing the pyjamas shorts provided by the shop, you simply change into another dry one when you have done enough of water plays.

And there were lots of westerners in these places as I always saw plenty of non Asians around when I was there - but that's many years ago though.

And to answer your question about just using the spa and sauna without any massage - yes of course (see below !!) I just knew that photo I took would be handy one day - all these years later.........lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Its been ages since my last visit, but Masstige 8 in Ultimo does offer spa + massage.

Used be filled with Korean technicians but i have heard it might be slightly different nowadays? Let us know after ur visit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Roseville Rose had spas in some rooms

Banned
    In regards to using the large hot and cold water pool, you don't have to get naked, most customers would be wearing the pyjamas shorts provided by the shop, you simply change into another dry one when you have done enough of water plays.

And there were lots of westerners in these places as I always saw plenty of non Asians around when I was there - but that's many years ago though.

And to answer your question about just using the spa and sauna without any massage - yes of course (see below !!) I just knew that photo I took would be handy one day - all these years later.........lol

Have you been there Al?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sauna is a hard find cos usage is low while keeping it running will end up with a energy bill that will send you broke.

Spa on the other hand can be find, weather its clean is another story. I remember when I went to 104 to see coco few years back, she was not so keen to get into the Spa with me for this reason.

For those who is after a clean Spa with good Massage. May be you can try to book the Spa package at On Smile Campsie. The owner is very anal on hygine so I have confidence on them. It is a total legit thai Massage place though so dont embrrace yourself by asking extra. Having said that I was lucky to have one of their top girl when she switch industry... That was a great memory in the distance now!!

Here is a pic of their Spa from their website.
    mainImg9.jpg

Banned
    Is Babylon still running?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Jimiuk,

I had a few different posts before talking about the King Massage (Soapy massage Japanese soapland style) at the old Chequers on Goulburn Street which has recently re-opened as a Sauna/Spa for male clients (was a ladies only from previous owner which obviously couldn't survive!) and the Babylon facilities. the links still works so you may want to take a look at their "procedures" which I don't think would change much, pricing and services you will need to call up or get there to get the latest. Good luck.

Nice one thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Pleck View Post
    Have you been there Al?
    There is a link to my review, may be you should read it first ?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Why a "decent" spa/sauna?
    There are lots of "decent" spas and saunas around.
    What you really want is an "indecent" spa/sauna

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast