Thread: Michelle - nice girl but an annoying prick tease service.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Michelle - nice girl but an annoying prick tease service.

After a great session with Kiki at Roseville Rose I asked if I could spend one hour with Michelle. I had seen her in the line up when I chose Kiki and was tempted but Kiki is super gorgeous with huge tits whereas Michelle is more mumsy looking with big tits so Kiki had to come first.

Paid $150 hr and Michelle walks me to the room. I shower and she strips off but does not shower as she has just finished with a customer and is clean. Ok with me as she was very clean. I dry off and she sits on my lap facing away from me and starts a nice pussy slide on my cock as I play with her breasts. Her tits are big D Cups but are quite floppy after breastfeeding but they are still nice to fondle in a mumsy kind of way.

Michelle is friendly but I also found her a bit annoying. She would prick tease me with a kiss motion but wouldn't let me kiss her, she would play with my cock but when I came to bbbj she spent ages wiping it down with a wet wipe, and then gargling on mouthwash before she sucked it and then wiped me down again before she out me in her mouth. Annoying as it spoilt the flow.

She was also telling me that she was ticklish when I sucked her tits or played with her nipples and wriggled away all the time which was again annoying. She was wriggling around to the music that I put on my phone and sucking me in time to the songs which again I found annoying.

She put in a lot of effort with a long bbbj but all she did was suck the top of my cock and so I found it a boring bbbj. Again very mumsy, like how your wife would suck your cock.

I tried some DATY but she didn't seem to be very responsive so I dommed up and fucked her in mish until I came. Tried a bit more DATY after that and she seemed to enjoy that more but I couldn't get her to orgasm as she was not very responsive and just laid there a bit mumsy and the started to answer wechat messages that were coming in whilst I licked her. LOL. Again annoying.

The hour really seemed to drag on with Michelle. She seemed happy at the end as she gave me her wechat and she kept telling me that she loved me. I told her that she doesn't love me as she wouldn't kiss me and then annoyingly she DFK'd me as I was leaving the room. Again, more prick teasing from her than actual good service.

Anyway, the session was ok. I do so much punting that I have high expectations of service levels and Michelle just seemed to want to prick tease me and mess around rather than providing a good sex service.

Perhaps she is better with other customers. I would welcome some feedback from other punters that have seen her as perhaps she is better with other customers than she was with me.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    funny that michelle has return customer. the mumsy punt must be popular out in roseville.