Person's Name :*Sheri

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road Willoughby*

Date of Visit : 1st July 2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 02 99679991/ 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby / 533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10:00 till late

Rates : $150ph

Size/shape : Petite, size 5, D Cup Enhanced, tattoo on right hip, shaved.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : dtbbbj,69,*Mish,lfk,Mish,cg,HJ,69

Value for money/recommend? : good value

My experience/comments :*

I was in the area on Sunday afternoon, I gave Angie a call to see who was available, she suggested that I see Sheri a beautiful Thai girl. No problems, book me for the hour.

Rolled up at the appointed time, met Angie and handed over my cash, was led to a room right up the back with a shared shower in the laundry. The room is not the best but I'm not there for the accommodation.

Sheri comes in and gets me to strip as she does and leads me to the shower. The shower is too small for the pair of us so its just one at a time. We dry off and into the bedroom we go.
Both naked, she does this little dance and rubs her bare ass against my now raging hardon. I could have blown then.

She jumps on the bed gets on all fours and whilst standing starts a BBBJ that was simply sensational. Not much past that I blew round 1.

We ckean up, talk a bit, and start round two with another BBBJ, and now that i am rock hard, slips on dom, and jumps on cowgirl style. Fro. There it was a variety of positions, mish, doggie, sideways and a couple more that remain a blur.
I was unable to blow round 2 in the dom, just too desensitized. She starts with a lovely handjob that got m2d over the line for round 2.
Up we get for shower, gerting dressed and saying our goodbyes.
I was in and out in 50 mins, never did actually get the hour, but hey I'd do it all again woth her next time.

This review will be posted on various forums, under different aliases.